• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Dark: A Fox Combo/Tech Video

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
At 3:27, was the third shine a phantom?

It didn't seem like it added to ganon's trajectory/knockback at all, and I'd sorta hope no ganon would SDI into a fox's 3rd jc shine while getting waveshined across FD lol

Kanelol

Smash Lord
i was all blazed

and i saw this last night

i dont remember much exactly

except for thinking "that was the greatest smash vid i've ever seen"

IzZI127

Smash Cadet
Ure the most technical player ive ever saw in my whole life...Rlly nice vid, creative and exciting...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
^LOLgerm :D

im still amazed by this video even after watching it like 10billion times

Elen

Smash Lord
Flawless clip choice. Probably the best fox video we will ever see.

Acryte

Smash Ace
I've never been as impressed by a vid as I was with the execution of this video and that says a lot because revolution had me practically piss myself

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i was both terrified and in complete awe of this video. Nice falling weak bair shenanigans.

How do you do the running shine -> falling bair that you did to the falco on the right side of FD? I've done that twice before, but never figured out out to do it consistently.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
a guy like this shoud have a player fund to go to the next big tournament? dont you all agree? i sure would give him a little contribution

jreed

Smash Cadet
You are a ****ing moster. Congratulations on having topped both me and lovage, you're just too fast. I'm glad youy made this tho, now me and lovage actually have some incentive to make new vids using all we can this time. Also glad to see my invisible shine guide put to good use haha :D
yes new sw vids possibly escape artist question mark?:)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
is this "dark" person the same dark from emudigital that makes gameshark codes for smash 64?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo i played with some chileans the other night

apparently everyone in chile, including dark, hates the rubber on the joystick so they tear it off and play without it

he does this with a controller most of us would consider broken

i havent met dark yet, before anyone asks, he's in another city

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
It really doesn't hurt, I've never understood why people complained about it. I've been playing without rubber on my stick for about 6 months because it fell off... and it feels fine. Everybody who's used it tell me it hurts though, so I think it probably has to do with how you hold it etc.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
yeah it isn't bad, as long as your stick isn't broken at the bottom stabbing your thumb.

with the stick intact and the rubber just off...well it feels good ;)

tect

Smash Journeyman
watched this the other day but it took me until now to stop watching so that i could post

EPIC

Pi

Smash Hero
It really doesn't hurt, I've never understood why people complained about it. I've been playing without rubber on my stick for about 6 months because it fell off... and it feels fine. Everybody who's used it tell me it hurts though, so I think it probably has to do with how you hold it etc.
if you claw it hurts
after pound i was just barely feeling some soreness in my index finger
but after 30 minutes of playing without the rubber on a separate occasion i had a blister

AXE 09

Smash Master
............. I...................... I don't............................ w.......................... wtf...................... what..... did I just watch.......?

Top Bottom