• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Glad to know Kels didn't make you hate Sheik dittos.

I'd love me some more Peach practice though too. You, Quaz, Me14K, and Money all play Peach really different, and I still fall for some stupid Peach ****. When Tec0 was staying at Sveet's I was playing the MU with him, (not as much as getting wrecked by his Sheik/Fox ;_; ) and having tons of fun with it, too bad he said he though it was Peach's worst MU.:laugh:

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Apparently Josh doesn't really know why he got super banned. Like he was just going to have to wait till the 15th of May to get untemp-banned but somehow he got perma-banned after being temp-banned. Weird.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, he's saying someone hacked him and the guy posted some "inapproriate links" like lemonparty

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Apparently Josh doesn't really know why he got super banned. Like he was just going to have to wait till the 15th of May to get untemp-banned but somehow he got perma-banned after being temp-banned. Weird.

lolplane

(10lols)

Dart!

Smash Master
So i'm back! ^_^; people did alot of chatting!

im not johning anymore about sheik! gahhhhhhh why do people keep saying i still am?
i just want to play this game and get better T_T

btw last night was the most ridiculous grind of smash ive ever played X_X

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*vomits*

Doubles combo with me and Josh on Pokemon Stadium against Rashad's Fox while Anthony is respawning. Tipper fsmash -> knee back into Marth -> tipper fsmash -> knee -> chase after the Fox offstage and suicide knee FTW >=D

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i want to go, but no ride =\
more than likely going to next weeks one.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
General Springfield consensus was the tournament a week later. Unless Chewyy was up for it (that'd make 4-5 possibly, with Surjan). I know he had his last final today so I'll probably be able to get a final answer by tomorrow.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
No ride Anthony? Shiat mang, you should totally drive me and your butt up their in yo' fine *** whip. Some good kids are going, and it be the only tourney I can go to until PoE3. Yargghhhhh.

Notice how I went from gangster to pirate?

chewyy

Smash Ace
I'm home for the summer, and I think next weekend would probably be better... I'll be up for more tournaments now that I'm home and actually have a mode of transportation.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
David, I'll tell you if i can drive. but 95% chance my dad willl say no.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey guys, let's play the remembering game! What the **** does Gooey do EVERY Friday? OH YEAH, HE ****ING WORKS!!!! It's not changing until next weekend, so I'd think it's clear that I can't Smash. I'm going to be busy later on tonight too.

D

Deleted member

so yeah just graduated today. I think this will be a great summer for fighting games

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
So...how bout that combo video?

DUDE USE LA ROUX - BULLETPROOF AS MUSIC ;P!!!!!!!!

And are you kids going to M.A.S.? Apparently I don't have training days on the weekend so I'm pryyyy sure I can go =)

studly

Smash Ace
i feel like i can never smash josh.. but just for reference heres my availability
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sunday i can smash at 9:30

Tuesday and Thursday... im off but once a week my girlfriend gets one of these days and doin whatever **** the other day

D

Deleted member

Lol where was this tournament? I have been dying for a ssf4 tournament, I'd like to know where that was at exactly

Top Bottom