• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
Train rides sound engaging. I can't wait to make up a story about finding a hot chick that loves Melee then surprise snapshotting a babe at the nearest McDonalds. Lolz >=P.

And I feel like a black Wario when I play Dudley with costume #10. It's so cool ^_^
Nobody likes a playa hater

btw SSF4 ***s...get on the dance floor and fight like gentlemen, guttah trash!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll pick up all of peoria if you guys pay for my gas

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I shall help pay for gas too ^_^ I'll definitely have a check or two under my belt by the time this tourney comes!

EDIT: I'll speak for Rashad too, he'd be willing to I'm quite sure.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would Sheik Fox. It's my best Sheik matchup probs becuase it is what I play 80% of the time since no one wants to play anything but my Sheik, their Spacies.

Dart

Smash Lord
I would Sheik Fox. It's my best Sheik matchup probs becuase it is what I play 80% of the time since no one wants to play anything but my Sheik, their Spacies.
Well **** that then. Sheik marth it is ^_^\

EDIT: PTOWN this weekend ripple is coming to stay i expect you all to be in attendance for some much needed smash time

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Seriously though, why wouldn't any Sheik main/2nd be good against Fox/Falco though? They are their hardest top tier mathups, and the most common characters. (**** jiggs though >_>)

legion598

Smash Ace
gonna smash **** up this weekend. Ya I really want to go to poe 3 and wreck some **** but I dont know. ripple u just need to get a bus and drive averybody everywere. like a huge bus with melee painted alll over it and u could call it the melee bus

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
heres getting something done, bzoo, you gonna be at poe 3? cause I'll take a $1 dollar anything cept shiek and mario mm

I know you don't play mario, but that ***** is a mother ****er

....or do you, plz don't counterpick that ***** against me one day

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
well, if you say that, I can play kirby at tourney level, because I'll I gotta do is show up and pick kirby one game, and there. But I know what you mean lol

Dart

Smash Lord
GG's today guys. Glad we could get everyone out to play. **** we didn't do doubles.

I guess i should strive to make my playstyle as annoying as anthony's so people can rage about playing against me too.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, yea, i don't really see how my playstyle is annoying >_<. but i'm glad you guys think so =).
and yea, josh, we need dubz practice :mad: bad. and just gonna say, playing against you was more annoying than usual, well your fox vs my falco anyways. Like it hops around everything i throw >_<. Sorta like "camping the air" O.o

and, GGs everybody

Dart

Smash Lord
lol, yea, i don't really see how my playstyle is annoying >_<. but i'm glad you guys think so =).
and yea, josh, we need dubz practice :mad: bad. and just gonna say, playing against you was more annoying than usual, well your fox vs my falco anyways. Like it hops around everything i throw >_<. Sorta like "camping the air" O.o

and, GGs everybody
See i play my fox exactly how i should play my falcon but falcon is just too big and eats combos like its his job.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I actually wasn't that annoyed by Anthony's playstyle today. I just realized one of my main problems against his Falco that I need to work out and that's the **** Fsmash **** he does. Other than that, he techs in place 99% of the time so he's not THAT hard xD. And Adam, step it up sonzzz! This Gooey mafugga was 3(or would it be considered 2?) stock down and I just was like FALCONNNNNNNNNN and came back and won 2-0 son. Best Falcon MAIN in the crew, I don't give a shiat if Anthony and Josh can play him better(minus Josh today I guess, we only Falcon ditto'd once I think and he = 2 stock'd, big deal) because they make him look dumb. Shiat I'd be combo'ing like crazy too if everytime I hit you with overB you proceeded to DI away on the overB, then DI in the rest of the combo >_< Seriously, I need to stop tailoring them combos for you guys!!! Lucas...pretty sure we didn't play. And darn dangit, both Josh and Anthony, and Rashad and I should've done doubles at some point!!! We both need practice!

PS: Sheik, idk wtf your problem is in the Marth matchup but I'd appreciate you getting your head out of your *** and using the right moves next time. Ughhhhh >=/

Oro?!

Smash Hero
well, if you say that, I can play kirby at tourney level, because I'll I gotta do is show up and pick kirby one game, and there. But I know what you mean lol
I mean I use them all and beat people around my level with all of them. For sure Falcon is my best, but w/e.

Edit: the leap from my falcon to my worst character isn't as big as Dart's jump from Marth to Fox/Ganon.:laugh:

Dart

Smash Lord
I mean I use them all and beat people around my level with all of them. For sure Falcon is my best, but w/e.

Edit: the leap from my falcon to my worst character isn't as big as Dart's jump from Marth to Fox/Ganon.:laugh:
False statement is False.

studly

Smash Ace
anthony. your play style is sooo annoying even your dad cant stand it

btw adam and i are also looking for a place to stay for that turney **** in junez
i think we can manage to get down on our own, but eh. any one wana ask ripple for me or throw give me a name of someone i could ask

Dart

Smash Lord
U mad Josh?
No but, i can actually fight people with fox now. so i'd say my fox is at least tourney level as is my ganon. I just don't use them because im more comfortable with marth and am afraid of taking a gamble -_-

BTW truth be told i never dropped a single game as ganon at Hot Dickings in singles, friendlies and tourney. I played a **** load of falcos and wrecked them too ^_^

D

Deleted member

So after playing Super more, I've realized that Ibuki doesn't play like viper (she plays alot more like Akuma really) and TONS of people want to use her, so I'm leaning more towards Makoto and possibly Guy now,haha. Also Ibuki feels almost too easy. Don't get me wrong, she's no shoto, but I feel like her mixups/target combos are too easy to pull off, which is sort of a turnoff for me. She's no viper when it comes to difficulty.

I think I am going to pester the guy at gamers choice again sometime soon to see if he will have a Super tournament hahaha. I asked him a long time ago about regular sf4 and he said not enough people want to play, otherwise he'd hold one. sigh. Maybe now that Super is out he will change his mind or something, we'll see.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Makoto sucks. I hate how she moves "like a ganondorf". I'm picking up Ibuki prolly, cuz i can just button mash and get random combos =)

D

Deleted member

haha yeah, I'm not really sure how good she will be in the end. I think she's at LEAST middle tier material, but I have to learn her mixups before I can really say much about her. Her dash is AMAZING though so that in my opinion makes up for having the slowest walkspeed in the game lol

Dart

Smash Lord
haha yeah, I'm not really sure how good she will be in the end. I think she's at LEAST middle tier material, but I have to learn her mixups before I can really say much about her. Her dash is AMAZING though so that in my opinion makes up for having the slowest walkspeed in the game lol
So i really need to learn BnB's, haha i just realized i don't really use them. that would probably help. :laugh:
Actually now that i think about it, i actually do that crouching medium kick to Gadoken with Dan but i don't do that with the other shotos...O_o

anyway, still playing ken. what have they changed? all ive noticed is that his super is actually combo savvy thank god. that was my biggest gripe. im getting pooped on by turtles because im too much of a weeny to stand back and fireball like a good shoto.

D

Deleted member

haha well,ken can land his ultra 2 off of a jab,lulz. Also he has a target combo now, medium punch into heavy punch. And from there you can heavy shoryuken haha. Also they made his hadoken a little better, I believe it has a tad less lag between shots than it used to. They slightly nerfed shoryuken damage though lol.

Top Bottom