• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
As Peach......

But I'll consider picking him up as a secondary. :tired:
Not really.
Eww no. That would still make you a bad person, like Illmatic.

My counter for Meta-Knight is Pikachu. If the Meta player doesn't space well, I'll bring out Donkey Kong. :)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Just got back from a tourney.

I placed pretty well! got 7th out of say.. 35 people? I think I'm finally starting to get out of my **** slump ^_^

I only lost to NE's best, Bizkit and Fatal (snake >.<!!!!) but I think I put up quite the good fight. So I'm happy overall

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I just got back from Phase. I'm starting to learn how to actually do things to stay alive.

I got 17th again..... 17th out of 20...... lmfao

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Yea I know lol. I talked to alot of people there to give me some insight on some things. I'm going to take in every detail concept so I can improve.

And I saved alot of matches so I can be critqued here too.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh cool do you have a capture card? I'm going to be recording some stuff from PK's tourney tonight. I can do your stuff too if you don't have one.

My footage sadly isnt from the tourney :< BUT most of the stuff I will send if from the night before

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Back from the tourney..

Dead last. Lost to match-ups I've never played before... Almost beat the Falco user in the losers bracket.

I played Castro <3. Our Peaches are pretty similar. I'm just the one to over think moves and totally screw up. He says I know A LOT for the time I've been playing.

Castro got 9th btw. out of 37.

All I need is more tournament experience, because I've already let some people know that I'm not bad at all.

Also had a DK ditto and some lessons from Chaos Griffin. :)

My buddy, Chuy got 3rd in the tourney with his Kirby and beat Magik and another top player. Super proud of him.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
@ C Skyper- those Peach textures are MAD classy, haha. I want one, but my wii is updated beyond the texture version.

@Kyon- Umm, you should update the title too, lol. I think some of Edrees's results should have a plum color.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I dont have one, so could I just send you the replay bin files instead if thats ok?
oh sure send as many as you want. I want to see the Peach boards going live lol. if you're not familiar with how to grab replays of an SD card go here http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10748202&postcount=798 You can email them, upload them to mediafire, or even send a .zip with all of them over to me through a messenger like AIM. Whatever you want. This goes out to anyone else that had a smashfest/tourney today

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
good job Peachguard and C Spyker - hope to see you at HOBO 28 :D

z00ted

thanks 2link.

and nah that's not what I meant at all Peachguard, lol.
I wanna see you both get better, I'm proud of you for attending that tournament.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
thanks 2link.

and nah that's not what I meant at all lol.
I wanna see you both get better, I'm proud of you for attending that tournament.
I was ****ting myself. :)

I got Bair camped by a Wolf main(mess) and laser camped by a Falco that I almost beat (BoK).

z00ted

I was ****ting myself. :)

I got Bair camped by a Wolf main(mess) and laser camped by a Falco that I almost beat (BoK).
Just work on those matchups.
I'll help you at HOBO 28.

Did you see my result? lol

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yes. Congradu ****ing lations. :)

The friendlies I had with the Kirby in that vid.. He did soo well. I'm super proud of him.

z00ted

the results say 12 people, i think Xyro forgot Ponyo and someone else.

z00ted

he'll fix it.
regardless i don't really care.

finally got first.

Top Bottom