• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

[*]Silly Kyle

Think he is the player that too, wants to stand out hard. and that is damaging his play. I can't seem him as a top Peach for how he uses her. Also let me clear this up. When I say Top Peach, I don't mean among other peach players. I mean Like a top Player. Pro status. Just with the character. But yea. I think he has some work to do. He seems to have a basic style as well with this character. And it often leads to him not knowing what to do.

As a person, he was a determind person and really wanted to be good. So decided to help him out. Then after he got better and started doing well in AZ, he build up his ego. And became a cocky person I started to dislike. even ran his mouth on me. And I was the one that bust my *** to help him out when no one would help out a random. And I don't like when people do that. So I disliked this dude alot.

Idk how I see him now. it's like on and off due to I have not leg go fully what he did. That is something I take to heart and seriously don't like. So it is not so easy to let it go. But it is indeed fading
Edited by Omni.

Don't pull another stunt like that.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Cool, I got two infractions for flaming Dark Pch. in one day. My first infractions ever XD It's pretty garbage though that I cannot express my opinion openly. I guess I will just have to PM Dark how I feel about his bull****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha ha haaaa!. Really? Now kyle is pissed? This place is seriously unreal. I did nothing wrong here. Everyone out their mom knows damm well if I got something to say I will. You wanna get mad at someone. Get mad at meno for asking me the questions. I actually though this place was actaully mature. But you people are so sensitive (and you talk about me) over a scrubs opinion on you. The hell with what I think of you a just get hyped about the people that say good things about you. I had no idea I mattered so much. That or my opinion is actually a fact and you mad. Then have the need to retaliate.

I think my interview might have to end early on my request. I seriously did NOTHING. And people wanna start BS. I am not here for that. ****ing idiots man. And look at what this turns into. And to think, I actually was feeling a lil bad for what I said. But look now. once again with these stupid egos. I'm now aint saying sorry for nothing.

I'm gonna say this one last time. stick to questions or I'll discuss with mods myself and get this lock. I find it really **** up how people can do this nonsense when I am being real. That's not fair to me at all. And get ****ed out of this week long interview. Freaking Peach boards I swear man.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know and sorry for that. But first time in a while I got heated around here. What went on here was not fair at all. I really feel like kicking meno to the moon now. I think he knew people were gonna get like this if I open my mind on here.

After all this, I don't think people are gonna ask me anymore questions. I keep getting messages of flame and hate. My fun for this seems ruined. So people can just interview someone else. Sorry for what I caused here for deciding to be honest. Next time I'll lie so this won't happen again.

Thats all I am gonna say on the subject.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What can silly kyle improve about his peach?
Now you are just tryingt to start something. I am not anseering questions about that idiot then I go through what happen a while ago. Seriously, quit it. And I refuse to help that ungreatful moron anyway. So let him figure it out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yes my son. Ishall teach you the ways of the broleknn. just let me get another drink......

come on man of the hour is here ask some interestintg questions!!!

Also since you my student now. You name is changed. Your ream name is now thunder****ies

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Sweet! I'll be soon contributing to the peach boards with my suggestions, as I wreck every single gay character I come across.

Oh and didn't get that last part, but do you still draw? Any uploaded yet?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My child. I have not drawn in a long time.

This is the latet thing I have drawn within a year.

I'd tap that ***.....and tap it good........real good....

and some of my most favorite work:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont think it is all that but thanks. There was still some drawing techs I never used. To make things on point like body/ hands eyes, etc. I self thought myself to draw so thats how things came out. I be much better if I used these etchs to make the human body on point. Along with cloths, background, etc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
skeett face,my week an up yet so breath.

feeling sick..leave more question and I answer in the morning.......

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I dont think it is all that but thanks. There was still some drawing techs I never used. To make things on point like body/ hands eyes, etc. I self thought myself to draw so thats how things came out. I be much better if I used these etchs to make the human body on point. Along with cloths, background, etc.
Well, to get better at it you just gotta do it bro.

Nicole

Smash Champion
You're lucky the smash "cops" stepped in to protect you or I would have had to put on my BIG BOY PANTS rofl.
I speak my mind too, in case you didn't notice, but I guess only MEN are allowed to do that huh? I mean you were much happier when I was silent and didn't say anything, I guess that's how women should act.

Here's where you said you were the best Peach btw.
The best Peach? mentally? I think I am the best one. I have the 5 years of smash exprerience. And have learn alot about it in general. Even pro tips That alot don't even know. I have the mind of one. I know what people expect with their character and mines. I know how makes the human mind tick in this game. And I abuse human intacts/ natrual reactions. But I have said it before. I never play with the mind I have. So this really should not mean nothing to anyone. i'm just some peach player that can't do ****. if there was some way I can actually play with this brain, I would put any amount of cash that I would destroy. Now this is coming from this trash player who never gives himself credit for anything.
(LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the last sentence)

I care about what you said because you, a "scrub" has no business putting me and nearly every other Peach player down. You preach that we should come together as a Peach community and support each other and then you pull that stunt? So no I don't give a **** about your opinion but I do get bothered by you insulting nearly every Peach that has decent results. Just a jealous thing to do.

Your act of playing the victim is pathetic. Everyone sees through it. You're not fooling anyone. This is why so many people "have a problem" with you and why you have "beef" with many of them as well. People call you out on your bull**** self-loathing (which is your pitiful disguise for being arrogant) and you get mad at them because they are saying what's true and you can't stand to hear it.

And I'm well aware you're not jealous of my Peach, but you are 100% absolutely jealous of my purple name and the attention and praise I receive. Let's not tell outright lies, the least you can do is try to pathetically disguise your envy as something else.

The extreme negativity you put on yourself is actually narcissism in disguise. That's why everyone hates your woe-is-me bull****.
Just had to quote this for ****ING TRUTH again.

GOOD DAY.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How does it feel to tap that piece of paper?
wonderful.

You're lucky the smash "cops" stepped in to protect you or I would have had to put on my BIG BOY PANTS rofl.
I speak my mind too, in case you didn't notice, but I guess only MEN are allowed to do that huh? I mean you were much happier when I was silent and didn't say anything, I guess that's how women should act.

Here's where you said you were the best Peach btw.
The best Peach? mentally? I think I am the best one. I have the 5 years of smash exprerience. And have learn alot about it in general. Even pro tips That alot don't even know. I have the mind of one. I know what people expect with their character and mines. I know how makes the human mind tick in this game. And I abuse human intacts/ natrual reactions. But I have said it before. I never play with the mind I have. So this really should not mean nothing to anyone. i'm just some peach player that can't do ****. if there was some way I can actually play with this brain, I would put any amount of cash that I would destroy. Now this is coming from this trash player who never gives himself credit for anything.
(LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the last sentence)

I care about what you said because you, a "scrub" has no business putting me and nearly every other Peach player down. You preach that we should come together as a Peach community and support each other and then you pull that stunt? So no I don't give a **** about your opinion but I do get bothered by you insulting nearly every Peach that has decent results. Just a jealous thing to do.

Your act of playing the victim is pathetic. Everyone sees through it. You're not fooling anyone. This is why so many people "have a problem" with you and why you have "beef" with many of them as well. People call you out on your bull**** self-loathing (which is your pitiful disguise for being arrogant) and you get mad at them because they are saying what's true and you can't stand to hear it.

And I'm well aware you're not jealous of my Peach, but you are 100% absolutely jealous of my purple name and the attention and praise I receive. Let's not tell outright lies, the least you can do is try to pathetically disguise your envy as something else.

Just had to quote this for ****ING TRUTH again.

GOOD DAY.
I have no buiss? I can state my opinion of you. You want me to kiss your *** liek the rest. I aint some follower. If I don't like your Peach and think it is balls, then I will think that way. Who the hell you think you are to tell me how to think and what I can/cant say. Seriously, the hell are you. Am I really suppose to like your Peach? is that some rule cause you have nipples with too much air in them.

You come to me again with this nonsense. And I said mentally. Not with performance. Thus I said that really does not mean anything after I said it. Due to my performance. So please, quit trying to get at me to cover yourself up. I'll think of anyone as I want and see them. You arent anyone to tell me how I should be thinking. maybe, just maybe if you actually did something in tourny, I not have such an opinion of you.

So quit using up all the salt and getting so tight cause one person out of 1000000 that kiss your *** does not find your Peach impressive or likes it. Who the **** are you? Sensitive girl with a stupid ego. Tight for no reason. But it's ok. if you feel bad, just go to your worshipers and have them tell you how you the best. and all that. They should make you feel better. Don't give a **** what I have to say you sensetive egotistic idiot.

Also, why in blue hell would I be jealous of your BBR status. You got in cause you are a chick that plays Peach and everyone on the male mind wants in on it. That crap is pathetic. I seriously lost every respect I had for you. Freaking idiot. A damm opinion that should not even matter to you. Really mines of all people. Yet it does. That must mean its true. Its so true and deep down you know it. And you pissed cause I seem to be the only one to expose who you are. None wont cause you a girl that plays Peach (o that is so hawt, I gotta get in on that, etc.)

Mods, you can glady infract me or even bann me for this post. better yet, I encourage it. But I about had enough of letting crap like this slide. I seriously held in my patience for a long time and you know this. And have not fought with anyone in a while. But I am also human and I have my limits. even for a forum. I did nothing to begin with. Sensitive morons.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seriously, the hell are you. Am I really suppose to like your Peach? is that some rule cause you have nipples with too much air in them.
omfg looooooool

you got problems bro.

Nicole - just ignore him honestly...

In fact, Meno or Metatian can you enlighten me on how to locate that specific button?

I'm done with his negativity and narcissism.

edit: Nevermind - found out. I'm a strong advocate in not ignoring anyone, so congratulations Dark - you are the first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom