• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
hopefully...taking her float-canceling out is like taking out the ability to fast fall or DI or air dodge...or wavedash...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
peach is looking sexier than ever, but yea it would be nice if they had that glitch of her with her dress ^ ^
-

Tanea

Smash Ace
yay for peach i hope that her FS is realesed soon and i hope that she will use peach beam from paper mario you know the power that she gets from all of the strars plus wink

yes or no

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm hoping for the possibility of not only different costumes, but different umbrellas too? If the movie umbrella looks different than in the screenshots, then maybe the possibility of her companion Perry from Super Princess Peach will accompany her as well.

Hey, it's possisble...
I like your idea! I think it's only natural for Peach's parasol to change with her outfit. Peach does love color-coordination, after all.

Just like what they did to making Mario's fair spend them flying in the air if the opponent's on the ground and slamming them down when used in the air? That may be the case. You guys think that Peach will be able to float-cancel in Brawl?
Yep! Or at least, I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be. It wasn't an error like wavedashing; in fact, the developers might have even intended something like float-canceling to occur.

Also, does anyone imagine her Final Smash having to do with her emotions? *Super Princess Peach*
Yes! Or at least, I really hope so. I would prefer to see all four emotions as possible Final Smashes, but the FS emotion is chosen at random each time it is used. If only one emotion is used, though, I vote for Rage. :)

yay for peach i hope that her FS is realesed soon and i hope that she will use peach beam from paper mario you know the power that she gets from all of the strars plus wink

yes or no
I think it's possible, but one of her emotions from SPP would be more fitting because of said game being her first outing as the main character.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I really don't understand the obsession with Toad, or even any other characters. If he was never meant to be a character (not saying he won't) he will not be a character.

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
if you played super mario bros 2, you know toad will rule if he would be a character

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
no, they will never nerf Peach.....nerf her Dsmash....maybe...

hehehe it'd be funny if the next update is about the nerfing of Peach....

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
no, they will never nerf Peach.....nerf her Dsmash....maybe...

hehehe it'd be funny if the next update is about the nerfing of Peach....
I can just imagine the Blizzard-style nerf update

Peach:
- Fixed a bug in which Peach could float in the air
- Peach's d-smash now has no knockback
- Peach's stitched turnips now have double the chance of appearing
- People playing Peach and Zelda will now receive bonus points for panty shots

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Peach using her rage as a final smash would be boss, and completely appropriate for a Final Smash.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I definetly believe Peach's final smash will be related to her emotions from Super Princess Peach. Not just one either, all of them.

A final smash's duration (just a guess), is probably around five to ten seconds long. Odds are, Peach will start out furious, then cry, and then joyful (fire, water and then air.) She will end calm, the final emotion, to wind down and start fighting again.

The fire could burn the enemies, then be doused with water, and be thrown into the air by her cyclone. I think that's perfect.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I definetly believe Peach's final smash will be related to her emotions from Super Princess Peach. Not just one either, all of them.

A final smash's duration (just a guess), is probably around five to ten seconds long. Odds are, Peach will start out furious, then cry, and then joyful (fire, water and then air.) She will end calm, the final emotion, to wind down and start fighting again.

The fire could burn the enemies, then be doused with water, and be thrown into the air by her cyclone. I think that's perfect.
Neat idea! I had expected her to use one of the four chosen at random, but your idea takes it a step further. I like it! :grin:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i hope her D smash is stronger lol then people would really hate peach nd hopefully she can do something in the air with her down B in this one i was going to say she should be able to pull turnips in the air but i just remembered that she meant to pull turnips out the ground lol.

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
Make her dsmash stronger? Are you mad?? I suppose they could accomplish that by forcing you to get hit by it all four times whether you crouch cancel or not. And that would be just wrong.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Two new ones, actually. Also confirmed:
- Down Special Move (Vegetable Toss)
- FAir (Crown Smack!)

Afro Boy2000

Smash Journeyman
Peach desperatly needs to get nerfed. Her d-Smash and n-air need nerfing. She shouldn't float, it's so cheap.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Peach is not over powered. She doesn't have 1 move that kills at low percentages. Fox has the Up Smash, Falco has the spike, Shiek has the Fair, Falcon has the Knee. Peach needs a KO move. Her Dair should be a spike, well at least a meteror smash.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Who ever says Peach need nerfing must be very afraid of her, more afraid of Fox, Sheik, Marth, or Falco. These intant killers are the real people that need nerfing. Every character has their own kind of air recovery. Samus Morph ball bombs and Whip. Marth single sword dance his way bac kto the board, Sheik has Zelda, Fox has his extremely long Fire fox, Falco really has nothing at his disposal, unless you count his refector (If used at the right time.). Just cause Peach has a 3 sec float and a damage collecting Dsmash you want to take that away from her.

Why don't Sakurai just take away everything that makes a character good and unique. Oh wait heres an idea. Why doesn't sakurai that give everyone falcos or Marios moveset so he could make the entire freakin game fair. I'm sure no objects.

Every charcter has their own strenghts and weakness'. Some more than others, you just have to deal with it and find ways around it. Thet's why we have advanced techs.

And I'm not saying That I want Sakurai to take away the tip from Marths sword, fox's Usmash, or shieks FairJust don't make it so easy for them to kill us and sky rocket up the teir. If he doesn't nerf their moves at least give Peach a finishing move of her own. That's not asking much is it?

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I say slight adjustments all round...nobody really needs "nerfing" persay. Just a little less HOLLY CRAP! and more WOW! in their advantages. What really should be going on is the low tiers getting more PWNage upgrades. That's more of a concern. For the "nerfing" done to Peach, it will only be proportional to the nerfing or de-nerfification done to the other characters relative to their strengths and weaknesses.

AKA...what Master Peach said lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom