• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i think that peach is fine leave her everyone has a special ko move or at least most but she doesn't
it also workes fro her who knows

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Who ever says Peach need nerfing must be very afraid of her, more afraid of Fox, Sheik, Marth, or Falco. These intant killers are the real people that need nerfing. Every character has their own kind of air recovery. Samus Morph ball bombs and Whip. Marth single sword dance his way bac kto the board, Sheik has Zelda, Fox has his extremely long Fire fox, Falco really has nothing at his disposal, unless you count his refector (If used at the right time.). Just cause Peach has a 3 sec float and a damage collecting Dsmash you want to take that away from her.

Why don't Sakurai just take away everything that makes a character good and unique. Oh wait heres an idea. Why doesn't sakurai that give everyone falcos or Marios moveset so he could make the entire freakin game fair. I'm sure no objects.

Every charcter has their own strenghts and weakness'. Some more than others, you just have to deal with it and find ways around it. Thet's why we have advanced techs.

And I'm not saying That I want Sakurai to take away the tip from Marths sword, fox's Usmash, or shieks FairJust don't make it so easy for them to kill us and sky rocket up the teir. If he doesn't nerf their moves at least give Peach a finishing move of her own. That's not asking much is it?
QFT. Although Peach can get plenty of kills with the DSmash and FAir, not to mention her BAir and FThrow. She does have finishing options, just not ones along the line of Sheik's Un-FAir (:chuckle:), for example.

Peach was slightly broken,but not completely cheap unlike Marth and Fox.
I wouldn't call it slightly broken, though; she just has certain aspects that prove advantageous in combat against many other characters.

Tanea

Smash Ace
so i wonder what kind of FS she will get everyone says that it will most likely have to do something
from her super princess peach game but as we have seen specially for yoshi that its not always what we expect. i was thinking that maybe it could be her "Peach Beam" from paper mario. you know the one that she gets from all of the seven stars plus twink

that or maybe she could some how release a chomp that can attack eveyone for a certain amount of time( from double dash)

what do you guys think?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Peach didn't have the Chain Chomp special in MK:DD; her special was the Heart, which both protected Peach from attacks but also absorbed most items.

Final Smash Possibilities:
*Emotions: one could be chosen at random, or all four could be used (Super Princess Peach)
*Psych Bomb: Peach just tosses a crapload of bombs around the field. Think high-speed Cracker Launcher (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars).
*Peach Beam: power of the seven Star Spirits...and Twink (Paper Mario)

Those are my three guesses. My favorite is the first one.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
When Brawl is released I want to play everyone who bashes on Peach. I'll show you all her true potential. Her Goddess powers. And after I own you with peach... NO JOHNS!!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom