• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You think how they perform in Melee (Based on the players skills) determines which one is better? XD

... Has peach ever blown up a planet?... twice?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
OMG.......i know i just love her cute face i love her dress .........OMG she is sooooo pink and i love pink so much i really really can't wait .....OMG wait a second i can even pick a cute color for her she is just perfect....duh......i love her new way of attacking other characters she even talks when using an attack this is just awesome but too bad this is the last smash bros game .......sigh.....oh well atleast we won't be bored of this one i wonder if she will get a better final smash i hope so i mean it's cute and it's the only final smash that can heal and maybe i just want too much for her i'm really happy for her i wonder about toad and her Bomber attack i think it's better then the one in melee and that would make her a well balanced character the only thing she needs now is a stage or maybe two stages that would be just perfect but i really like her castle stage in melee it was awesome i really hope the best for Princess Peach:ohwell:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
OMG.......i know i just love her cute face i love her dress .........OMG she is sooooo pink and i love pink so much i really really can't wait .....OMG wait a second i can even pick a cute color for her she is just perfect....duh......i love her new way of attacking other characters she even talks when using an attack this is just awesome but too bad this is the last smash bros game .......sigh.....oh well atleast we won't be bored of this one i wonder if she will get a better final smash i hope so i mean it's cute and it's the only final smash that can heal and maybe i just want too much for her i'm really happy for her i wonder about toad and her Bomber attack i think it's better then the one in melee and that would make her a well balanced character the only thing she needs now is a stage or maybe two stages that would be just perfect but i really like her castle stage in melee it was awesome i really hope the best for Princess Peach:ohwell:
You are wrong.

Kirby's Final Smash produces healing items too. :laugh:

Now that you've let all that out, there's no point in repeating it 20 times every day. UNLESS you go to your nice little thread in the Peach forums.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is not a chat room. Either use PM's to talk like this, or get on MSN / Aim and talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom