• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl finder. Request challenges here (Updated 12-16-10)

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
Name: Moocowfan
Brawl FC: 2406-4832-3363

I'm looking for someone whose not awesome, but not horrible either... maybe someone whose just good? :)

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Name: Elucifur
Alias: Shirl/Retto
Brawl Code: 0559 • 6430 • 2900
MSN: Gojinshou@hotmail.com

Uh, I use white and red, but I might want to switch things up a bit... so yeah.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Name: Phil
Alias : Skrem
Brawl Code: 5112-3114-7602
MSN: PM me for it.

Green is my Color, that or Purple.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Name: Chris
Alias: KOS-MOS (although my profile name online is Luvia, don't know if that matters or not ^__^)
Brawl Code: 4682-9230-4465

I use blue ^__^

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
* Challenge Request *

Sorry that I have said this like 100 times before, but... can someone play me? I want to get better Dx And don't worry about the lag, really, I've played with USA with minimal lag very very often.

PLAY ME!! :D

(See OP for FC stuff)

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Alright keep em coming.
I would love to play you Drk.Pch just to loose badly in your presence and see what I can learn from you. I love Peach dittos, and I'm a little above average i guess, but got so much to learn. Though, I'm sure you're like me, and have limited FC space from all the request you probably to receive.

And, I'll play anyone else interested in Peach dittos as well. Best place to find me is my sig, but i try to be active here, as well. Or you can MSN me; but i may not accept if i don't know you :p

Username: hcfwesker
BrawlTag: HCFw
Friend code: 3050-7720-6194
MSN: hcfwesker@live.co.uk

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Can someone play against me, please? I need to know what my main weaknesses are (I know I have them, but I don't know for sure what they are). If it's laggy, then feel free to stop playing; I just need somebody to practice on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just got home from work and I am tired. So I am gonna take a nap and play people when I get up. Others that want to play me as well post here and I'll get back to you when I wake up. Now to sleep.

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
I'll play you when I get home from work.
Awesome! I added your FC. But, I am gonna be embarassed when you analyze my game. 4 things i don't do ... grab, block, roll, dodge :D

I'm trying something new; and targeting my offfense and speed. But, I'll try and use them as we play. :p

If anyone else once some Peach dittos, and some EASY wins against me, just quote my post, and reply, so i know you want to play me.

My FC space is limited, so i have to be sure we'll play before i delete, and add someone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Awesome! I added your FC. But, I am gonna be embarassed when you analyze my game. 4 things i don't do ... grab, block, roll, dodge :D

I'm trying something new; and targeting my offfense and speed. But, I'll try and use them as we play. :p

If anyone else once some Peach dittos, and some EASY wins against me, just quote my post, and reply, so i know you want to play me.

My FC space is limited, so i have to be sure we'll play before i delete, and add someone.
Ok we can play now

I WANT TO PLAYYY.
i added some new techniques
I'll play you after.

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
I see you , now, bud! I got a room ready. and, i use Daisy , too, lol. But, I'll use the default Peach while we play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good playing dude, and yea you got alot of habits that need to be fixed. For one thing you roll alot. If you notice you was rolling and I was still running cause I knew you was gonna keep doing it. And then when you are in front of me I could tell when you was gonna roll behind me so I ran the other way and grabbed you.

And you also Dair alot. Really when comming down. I'm not near you, you don't have to be doing that. That leaves you open for turnips, Uptilts, upairs and then you die.

hiROI- I'm gonna take a break then play you in like ten mins

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Ok we can play now
Man, I really appreciate those games. Was actually suprised you stuck around for so many, lol; figured you'd get bored quick.

Remember along time agol i came to you about falling back on stage; and techniques to avoid getting hi , i still have that problem. I'm a risk taker, and I'm too eager to try and beat the opponents, Utilt when I'm falling.

And, I love how you have such great control over your Peach. I need to work on my flots into Bairs/Fairs. As you noticed, mine usually soar upward, and not leveled like yours when coming from a standing position.

Again, I apprciate it, bud! And accept any advice, critiqing you can offer :)

I do need to start grabbing, lol,. i just never use that button :D

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Good playing dude, and yea you got alot of habits that need to be fixed. For one thing you roll alot. If you notice you was rolling and I was still running cause I knew you was gonna keep doing it. And then when you are in front of me I could tell when you was gonna roll behind me so I ran the other way and grabbed you.

And you also Dair alot. Really when comming down. I'm not near you, you don't have to be doing that. That leaves you open for turnips, Uptilts, upairs and then you die.

hiROI- I'm gonna take a break then play you in like ten mins
Yeah, the rolling is what I'm trying to break free from; with my "no-blocking" strategy. You may have noticed the first 2-3 games, i never touched my block button for anything. But; i didn't want you to think i was that bad, lol ... so i had to go back to blocking; and the rolling just is a bad habit; which i am breaking, hopefully with this new technique.

And, i know i spam Dairs when free falling; it's kinda a psyche move i do, but doesn't do anything :D

Hope we can play more when you're availble. I won't constantly bug you to play all the time; just if you see me, and you're bored, I'm ALWAYS up to play more, bud! :)

Those were a thrill to play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, the rolling is what I'm trying to break free from; with my "no-blocking" strategy. You may have noticed the first 2-3 games, i never touched my block button for anything. But; i didn't want you to think i was that bad, lol ... so i had to go back to blocking; and the rolling just is a bad habit; which i am breaking, hopefully with this new technique.

And, i know i spam Dairs when free falling; it's kinda a psyche move i do, but doesn't do anything :D

Hope we can play more when you're availble. I won't constantly bug you to play all the time; just if you see me, and you're bored, I'm ALWAYS up to play more, bud! :)

Those were a thrill to play.
When ever you wanna play just say when.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Hey I thought I'd do this cuz I enjoy playing peach as one of my mains =D. I'm usually looking for someone to brawl, and I thought it would be good to practice my peach against other peaches

Name: Rhiley
Wii#: Too lazy to get xD
Brawl FC: 1160-9433-1255

Din'sFire

Smash Rookie
Name: Alex
Brawl FC: 1333-2052-9554
AIM: mysteryhippie

I can't check my wc atm, but i'd like blue please.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Could someone challenge me, please? I want more experience with Peach dittos.

Name: Matt
Friend Code: 1461-8616-1496

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
Name: Darrell
Alias: ICY
Brawl FC: 5370-9043-2826
Aim:xxf1r3sid3xx@aim.com
white peach

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
On the front page, you have my friend code listed along with my real name 'Matt'. Could you change it so that it says 'Name: mountain_tiger' instead? Thanks.

Mac Royale

Smash Cadet
Hola. I just set up my WiFi connection at school, and need to test it out. Don't think my connection is the greatest though. First few random matches were quite laggy.

Name: Mac
Brawl FC: 2708-0770-2341
Yahoo: macroyale33@yahoo.com

Feel all alone being the only Peach player in MN, and one of the few in the Mid-West.

Shiro Chigo

Smash Rookie
NNID
shirochigo
This hasn't been posted in in forever but...

Name: Shiro Chigo
WiiFC: 4252-7033-5503-5515
Brawl FC: 0817-3432-5093
MSN: shiroichigo@gmail.com

I'll request a challenge, but I seriously doubt I will get a reply. PM or Post on the wall is preferred.

Name: Xeylode
Abbreviation: Xeylo
Brawl FC: 4125 4554 7447

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Hello I'm a Peach main willing to get better

I take PM or VMs atm

Name: C Spyker(but call me by my wifi tag :) )

Wifi name: Dinah
BFC: 2964-9820-5970

Top Bottom