• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Board Jeopardy

Nordal

Smash Lord
Hello all. For the sake of unity and entertainment, we are going to play Peach Board Jeopardy.

How do you play Peach Board Jeopardy?

Arrangements:

Every week or few days or so (whenever there is higher activity), we'll schedule in the social thread a day and time to play. We can vote for which six categories we will use and then as the host, I will create five questions increasing in difficulty for each category.

In case someone does not know how to play Jeopardy, its simply answering questions once one of the thirty questions on the Jeopardy screen has been revealed. Questions are chosen to be revealed by the person who last correctly answered a questions. Once a question has been chosen, it remains until answered correctly and after will not be available again.

Scoring will be based on three categories:

1. Question Difficulty

The amount of points distributed will be based off of question difficulty. Since there are five questions per category, question difficulty will go in an increasing order from top to bottom. Question one will be the easiest and worth 100 points, while question five will be the most difficult and worth 500 points. The board will show point numbers so I don't even know why I'm explaining this
oh yeah, some of you are ******** <3

2. Who Gets The Points

It's first come first serve. The person who last answered correctly gets to reveal the question, but once it's revealed it is anyone's game.

3. Answering In The Correct Format

You must answer the question by typing the question "What Is ________?". The blank spot indicates where your answer will go. If you do not type in the correct format YOU GET NOTHING. NOTHING!!!!!

An Example

An answer has just been answered correctly. The person who answered correctly now gets to choose the next question category and difficulty. They choose from the board the category "Peach Mains" for "Two Hundred Points". I will then post a picture that looks just like this:

Everyone participating in the game will then attempt to answer the question. The correct answer for this particular question would be

"What is Illmatic?".

The person who answered correctly gets two hundred points and is allowed to choose the next category and question difficulty. Hopefully we can have some fun with this, none of the question about peach mains will be as offensive as the example I put because we all know our drama history. If you guys are legitimately interested post in the gen thread!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
this is sooooo funny

best Peach boards idea ever.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Haaaaaaaaaaa

Reading it in the voice of Trebek for extra lolz.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Can we get 6 topics so that we can start this thing possibly today?
So far we've got:

Peach Players
Advanced Techniques
Moveset

I'm thinking changes from melee to brawl, Peach Community, and I need help coming up with a sixth xD

z00ted

dang, I forgot about this - it's a really good idea.

nothing is coming to mind though.

Metatitan

Smash Master
So:

Peach Players
Moveset
Changes from Melee to Brawl
Advanced Techniques
Peach Community
Peach in other Games

Does that sound good to everyone? When should we start this week?

z00ted

why does it have to be strictly Peach?

can we do things like community related?

Metatitan

Smash Master
It wouldn't be like a specific post. It's be like a riddle.

Example:

"I'm always right. Everyones opinion is wrong. By the way whatever you're thinking is wrong"

Which poster is this???!

Or something lol.
Omg this came from the mod of all people.

Roflmao

Metatitan

Smash Master
Sounds good to me but I can either only do it today or wednesday, college eats up my time on the other weekdays. What time would you guys suggest?

Metatitan

Smash Master
How does Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time (5 on the WC) sound to everyone? I'll go to the gym a little earlier to get here on time.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Finished all the Jeopardy questions. I changed the Peach Community title to Guess This Poster since making them was a lot of fun. I tried to make the 500 and 400 questions challenging but its hard when most things are common knowledge xD

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well I can't really do it in the morning because I have class :urg:
Unless you wanna wait until the weekend, then I could do it in the morning...

z00ted

it's fine.

I will be at HOBO 31 - have fun everyone!

Nordal

Smash Lord
BUMP OF JUSTICE

We will REALLY be doing this at 7 p.m. pacific time (10 eastern time) TONIGHT. BE HERE OR BE SQUAAAAARE

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'll try to be gym'd, showered, ate (had dinner), and read up by 7. Three hours, I got this ;o

Nordal

Smash Lord
We will begin in 15 minutes. I will post the board in 5 minutes so that people can look at the categories. I have also decided that Air will be the first to pick a question as he's allowing this thread to exist, and I couldn't think of a fair way to let one person pick.

Top Bottom