• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pc And Wes Do America And Canada No **** That We **** Up America

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Well After Me And Pc Have Been Long Talking About This We Have Decided That Since This Game Is Coming To An End We Might As Well Go Out With A Big Bang So, We Came Up With The Idea Just To Go Around The Whole Usa And To Canada And Attend Tournaments From All Over. But Only Tounrys That We Might Get A Good Profit From Not Too Much Profit From But Enuff Worth The Trip There. So From This I Hope Ppl From All Over America Will Take This As An Inspiration To Host More Tounreys No Matter Where They Are From.
So Basically Me And Pc Just Want To **** The Whole Us So When Everyhting Is Said And Done Ppl Wont Be Like O He Is Not The Best He Didnt Play Me Or He Didnt Come To Our State. When Me Adn Pc Then Can Jus Say **** Up We Went There And **** U, You Didnt See They Match That We Put Up Of Pc 4 Stocking Ur *** With His Falco.

So All I Ihave To Say Is " Good Bless America" (and Canada).

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha. Wes an Pc are too good. You guys should come to the mid-south sometime. I wanna witness some of that rapage.

Mars-

Smash Champion
That’s cool. Wes I hope that you are being completely serious, I am looking forward to when you come to the Midwest. You too PC.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Well Right Now We Dont Have Anything Specifically Maped Out, What We Are Going To Do Is Since We Both Work Or Go To Skool Everyweekend Once To Twice A Month Depending On How Or Planning Looks We Will Go To Tounreis Aroudn The Us. If They Are Bgi Enuff To Give Us At Least A Good Amount Of Winnings. And For That Post About Us Comign To Florida We Will Just Host A Big Enuff One Adn That Will Prob Be Our 1st Stop. But Me And Pc Also Want To Do This Everystate We Conquer We Get A Piece Of It Something That Says We Came There And Recked. We Will Be Recording All Of This For Entertaiinment For The Smash Community. So Whom Ever Wants To See What We Did To Each State U Will. Inconclusion We Will Prob Start Our Quest In The Middle Of April So Stay Tuned Ppl...
All You Have To Do Is Post That Your State Is Going To Have A Big Toureny Or A Toureny With A Good Amount Of Ppl No Less Then 40 To 60 Ppl And We Will Come .

Nite

Smash Champion
I wish you and PC could skip school next Friday and come to INNsomnia V. It's expected to have 100+ people this time. With our fundraising, singles 1st place is guaranteed at least $1000. We will also put a good amount from our fundraising money into doubles. So you and PC have good shot at that.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Go to INNsomnia, that tourney is going to own. Great profit from that tourney.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Come to RI, when I get a venue for my next smash tournament. I'll make sure it's not on any date that a major tournament elsewhere is being held. Plus it's not too far from you guys.

D

Deleted member

Don't come to Canada if you don't want to get *****...'nuff said

EH?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Canada's too gangsta to hand out money dawg~

Hope to see you @ TransCanada tourney.

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
There has never been a large tournement in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. You two should be the first to host a tourny. It would make you heroes.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
So that's means you're gonna be going upstate to get to Canada? If so. Please **** me!
I'm lookin' for sum easy sex nowadays... would you let me **** you instead?

Newayz, East Coast Guardians shouldn't bother comin' up here. They should hit nicer spots like FL or Cali instead. Even though there will be a big prize money in the TC tourney, the only thing PC and Wes will do is adding a few american dollaz into the pot, hehehe.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol foward

you not doing what we are doing u going to states that ppl never heard of and heru going to leave ur states mark there once u conquer that state nope, or do u have a camcorder to film it nope so there we have it lol. i will see you at fc *****cakes you and ur shiek but after i take out ur shiek then what lol. you cant grab me throw me down all day like u did chu lol

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Wes and PC should come with Comp to mothafuggin SWEDEN =D
Helios is right. It's inevitable that PC makes his way to Europe one way or another. Here in Europe, PC is very popular. I made this topic about how great PC Chris is, but for some unclear reason it was closed. If you want to find out why Europeans think PC Chris is the best, check out this website: http://home.student.uva.nl/rutger.mensch/pcchris/

Obviously, all Europeans are willing to give all their money to PC Chris if he used it to go to Europe. We just can't wait...

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yo Wes wenever ur in NJ MM me in basketball, lmao. dnt really care wen but we'll find a court. U do play basketball rite. 5 bux game 11. This is not melee m0tha ****a. lmao lets go!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Well It Seems That Me And Pc Have Planned Ot Try To Come To Canada, But Hold Ur Horses We Want To Go Right Now I Will Say We Are Like 60 Percent Confirmed About Going To Canada. Put It This Way Its A Good Stretch From A 0 Chance Of Us Going To A 60 % Chance If We Go It Better Be Good *****es And I Will Talk More To Pc If He Wants To Do Acrew Battles Wes And Pc Vs Canada We Get 20 Stock And The Crew We Are Fighting Gets 20 Stock. Or Better Yet To Make It More A Challenge We Can Make It We Get 20 Any Crew Gets 25 Stock. So Thats A Travel Plan For Us In June The End Of June Canada Stay Tuned For More Announcements On Where We Will Go In April And May *****es. And Also I Can Play Ball But I Havent Played On A Long *** Time But I Htin I Will Still Eat Ur *** In Ball. We Can Do Game 21 Best Of 3 ***** 20 Dollars What Do U Say And Also When Igo To Other States Whom Want To Play Me In Mm Basketball?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
And Also I Can Play Ball But I Havent Played On A Long *** Time But I Htin I Will Still Eat Ur *** In Ball. We Can Do Game 21 Best Of 3 ***** 20 Dollars What Do U Say And Also When Igo To Other States Whom Want To Play Me In Mm Basketball?
Hmm I'd like to challenge your *** in a ball game... But I don't know if we would find a court in Toronto.

Top Bottom