• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 5th Tournament - June 4th

Priestess

Smash Cadet
doesn't look like it.
It's gonna be a second before I start going to tournaments.
Gotta learn . . .tech skill? and get comfortable with the idea of traveling miles away to pay money to get beat at a videogame. Not too attractive.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ah yeah tech skill takes time to learn, so that's fair.

Everyone had to lose at some point before they started making money back(those that did), so don't let that turn you away by itself.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol priestess with that real talk.. you can go without entering tho you know. Just go to get used to the atmosphere and enter when your ready

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@teej: lol I know how that is believe me x.x if ur consistently pestering tho someone will show up eventually =]

@priest: dive in head first. best way to learn.
this tourney will actually have a lot of people that...aren't so skilled, to put it fairly, cuz it's at a lan center thing and some of the regs at that will show up that dont really play a lick of melee. so you might even find some people u can beat, lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um kevin i dont think u have any right to talk about #3.
seem to remember you getting pulled over at one of these asheboros dont I?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I hadn't been in a van it wouldn't have even looked bad lol. Asheboro cops are the worst about assuming for anyone seems like lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
fine. guess I wont come to this to play brawl friendlies and trashtalk you in tournament. =/

btw @ pp and mahone, jim said he might want to come now. is there room?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Training session at my place tomorrow.. housing can be done, it should be on the way to the venue for some so if you wanna play before the tourney come through

:phone:

Top Bottom