• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 5th Tournament - June 4th

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol twitch if u go, I may go so we could team and **** stuff

:phone:

And because double Sheik is too fun.. kevin you bits lucky you banned brinstar

Mahone

Smash Champion
well pp doesn't wanna go, which means i'm probably not going, which means twitch and stingers and jim and that other random guy are not going.

sorry, i might still come, but its like the same distance from Nova and they are having a tournament so i'll probably just go there even though i hate all those guys.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah sneak, this might be the type of tourney we clean up doubles, and then we go back to greensboro lol. if things could actually get started on time for once in this state, it'd be tempting....

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
no pp,twitch,stingers,Jim guy or Mahone.
that sucks.
well tournie is tommorow so i guess their decision is final.
hope pp ***** at genesis though.

SK919

Deal with it
Missing this to save for CEO. Yo, but I was gonna totally say brawl sucks then tap dance all ova stingers with mah falcon in a Money Match .

Dop will **** in my place I guess if he decides to go with out me. Yeah brawl sucks. SUUUUUUUCKS

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Gah alot of people are bailing and like i have no idea if smith is coming he hasn't said anything Peepee isn't going so twitch stongers jim and mahone are out tj and arch and priestess are out, slasher is going to CEO.
maybe i can make it to hickory on the 18th but idk

/random my strawberries i wanted taste horrible

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Missing this to save for CEO. Yo, but I was gonna totally say brawl sucks then tap dance all ova stingers with mah falcon in a Money Match .

Dop will **** in my place I guess if he decides to go with out me. Yeah brawl sucks. SUUUUUUUCKS
isn't ceo registration closing tonight? kinda late to save if you plan on entering

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I just want Slasher to be here me and him had grape matches and he had a better attitude than i did. Either he was high or he's the nicest guy ever.

Pee Pee should also be here but it's his choice so s'all cool, dark hart i want to play friendlies with ya because you told me not to be shy and stuff so yeah i usually play with either my bros in Asheboro or sometimes snap when he's down here.

I need more people to play out of town because my bros down here are fun and all just its better to have something new.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Results: Emma Watson's Boyfriend > JMH

They did a 2 dollar money match and EWB won. Nothing else happened but a bunch of friendlies.

Attendence was EWB, Fiz, Josh, and The General, plus several Asheboro people.

Top Bottom