• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 5th Tournament - June 4th

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol, i don't care, i'll team with stingers and sneak, can i do that if i pay twice?

if we play each other, we'll just do a singles match stingers vs. sneak.

who wants it?

Also since pp isn't responding, can someone tell me where he lives (besides America)

DB KAI WAS DA ****!!!

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Who is PeePee teaming with?
I am most likely teaming with Jmh because him and Ethan usually dont think the same with they team
Stinger and Mahone or Sneak And Mahone either way.
this is gonna be the shizz

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I forget that people have to pay for gas money, i dont because i'm 12 and in asheboro <3 being 12 sometimes.
Mahone deserves some icecream for being a bro to pee pee and stongers.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo its cool dawg.
lets all give a round of applause to mahone for bringing the top 2 teams (me and mahone #1 obv)
and yo bro...f sneak. seriously dawg its not worth it.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I got johns out the butt this is hard for me to even do lmao
Ok, how about this, I'll pick you up from ur house on Friday night, we'll head over to Stingers, then i'll drive you back on Saturday... in return for the gas money, you team with me, stingers teams with twitch, and sneak teams with dop....

PERFECT!!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol, i don't care, i'll team with stingers and sneak, can i do that if i pay twice?

if we play each other, we'll just do a singles match stingers vs. sneak.

who wants it?
Me, Stingers, and PLUR did this previously during a B+ tourney at a different Asheboro tourney

PLUR teamed with me and stingers in B+, and me and stingers played a best of 13 all items on B+ set the held the tourney up for an hour, when it was already running late

then the game froze so we couldn't finish the set

we're still there

waiting

aka

it's been done

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, how about this, I'll pick you up from ur house on Friday night, we'll head over to Stingers, then i'll drive you back on Saturday... in return for the gas money, you team with me, stingers teams with twitch, and sneak teams with dop....

PERFECT!!!
Mmmmmmmmm how much gas money are we talking about?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp wants to team with twitch for this cuz of reasons
ithink

and yes lucas...yes I do. and then she got mad loool

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Well mahone and stingers team hart and whoever team me and blah blah team pp and twitch team emb and zotr i guess team snap and slasha team dop and someone team
I THINK WE ALL CAN AGREE HERE.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Lmao alright sorry for being a pain bro. <3
Just hold ur own in teams, i don't wanna have to carry u

nope, not at all.
uh mabye, idk man... is there anyone else who can get him, he must be on the way for someone else, if he can't find a ride then let me know by friday and i'll probably give him one

also, you can pay a little gas money right?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he has a car, he just doesnt want to drive it.

...i know!

and umm @ the gas money idk I mean I love you and all so...I think something might be possible

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm the guy that'll be in Thomasville. My car is ****. No AC and no radio. D=

Mahone

Smash Champion
he has a car, he just doesnt want to drive it.

...i know!

and umm @ the gas money idk I mean I love you and all so...I think something might be possible
lol if you don't have the money it's not a big deal... tbh i'm sorta rich so money isn't really a problem for me, i just hate spending it on ****ing gas because it seems like such a waste...

But as of right now, i can pick up pp on Friday after my class ends, so ill be there around like 9 mabye, and then i'll drive to ur house and we can stay the night there, and then drive to the tourney on saturday and drive you and pp back saturday (unless you wanna play more, in which case id be down to just hang out after i drop pp off) and me and pp are teaming so i can get some of my money back....

is that ok?

Top Bottom