• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 5th Tournament - June 4th

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I see a Falcon main icon next to Jmatt's name. Immense goddamn approval.
Technically it's a Brawl main icon, but upon this realization, I choose to disregard it.

Tagged thread. You know I'm there.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
I mean like all of the asheboro crew that does haha

:phone:
They have all asked off of work, so you shouldn't be disappointed!

I'm pretty sure i'll be here.
Dude, ****!

LOL nice avy Mahone. See you here man. =)

Also JMH take care of yourself dude. <3
Working on it, haha. I appreciate it though man.

I see a Falcon main icon next to Jmatt's name. Immense goddamn approval.
Technically it's a Brawl main icon, but upon this realization, I choose to disregard it.

Tagged thread. You know I'm there.
Dude, I had picked that icon back when I was unsure, around the time I went to Stongertron and Herb2. I wasn't sure if I wanted to main Doc, samus, or falcon. At the time though, I had really started to like falcon. I played him really hard for like 3 months, then went back to samus. I didn't even notice that they changed the original icons to brawl. Either way, even if I don't main him right now, I probably won't change it. Falcon is forever too cool. Mad <3 btw.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I'm def her for Saturday and Sunday as long as Jmh is cool with it, maybe friday so me and the dawg can get some intense practice in.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
Is jmh on here or can someone ask him?

I forgot he was the one that made this thread lol

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Brawl might create a little bit of awkwardness/uncomfortableness (if thats even a word) so idk Jmh would put it in there for people to PAY and do singles/doubles (to compensate for stuff in the shop) in the end its up to him whether or not brawl is in it or not. (by him i mean dat dood jmh) and i really just want whats best for jmh and his shop <3

Stongers I don't wanna pick you up for s
lol what is s?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*sigh* this is so close. but i haven't seen ashley in a month, and she'll be in greensboro. pretty sure i'm opting for the female.

good luck to those who attend.

Mahone

Smash Champion
i forgot to factor in the price of gas, do you guys think its worth like 30 bucks to come to this?

Will it be fun, or is everyone just not going?

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Me and Jmh are teaming at this (most likely i have to get him to confirm)

If not jmh i will team with a twin (anthony or matthew)

in a couple of days the tournamentay is gonna happen <3 people who are there

have fun chris with yo women lady. :)

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
stongers has 22k posts
HOW!?!?!?!
unless you made a thread an bumped for like an hour

and stingers i may be able to finally meet ya.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i forgot to factor in the price of gas, do you guys think its worth like 30 bucks to come to this?

Will it be fun, or is everyone just not going?
A lot of people bail on this tournament, but maybe you coming will help bring more in? Not exactly a spacious venue but there are enough chairs and such(though they are the kind that lay on the ground and curl up not the normal kind you can sit on above the ground).

Twitch and I are going, if it helps. =) Twitch plays even more homo than before now so you could learn how to fight more gay stuff loool

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
A lot of people bail on this tournament, but maybe you coming will help bring more in? Not exactly a spacious venue but there are enough chairs and such(though they are the kind that lay on the ground and curl up not the normal kind you can sit on above the ground).

Twitch and I are going, if it helps. =) Twitch plays even more homo than before now so you could learn how to fight more gay stuff loool
i only did that to make you mad. :awesome:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont see much bailing, but theres just no interest to begin with >.> come on **** whos comin to this?

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
yo can someone bring some project m stuff up here so i can do some of that with people
if anything i like p:m better than i like mvc3
(gameplay wise)
stingers dude dont be so negatron about this be an optimus prime about this.

Top Bottom