• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
motherfather. ender told me but i've been at school. some admin doesn't like hubs so i can't connect at schoo.

joeplicate

Smash Master
macd you need to stop taking credit for various liquids doing all the work for you

lava, acid, water

it ain't you bruh it's da stage ;]

SleepyK

i am very seriously considering flying out to this.

SleepyK

i got back from africa on the tuesday before genesis.
my parents hell naw'd a flight and i hell naw'd huge stuff while still recovering from africatrip

SleepyK

oh, whoops.

i certainly need to go out there and visit you fine folks.
i assume the west coast is just as white supremest as GA is, since there is no other way of life.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Idk if I mentioned this already, but I'll be there. I just assumed people knew I would show up.

Charoo

Smash Champion
oh, whoops.

i certainly need to go out there and visit you fine folks.
i assume the west coast is just as white supremest as GA is, since there is no other way of life.
I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!

Idk if I mentioned this already, but I'll be there. I just assumed people knew I would show up.
Also, Hugo will be giving a "Hug from Hugs" as a raffle prize!!! Who wouldn't want to be hug by Hugs?

Lastly, I have decided that I am gonna go to Kinko's and get them to print out a 32 man bracket sheet! YEP! A HUGE SHEET OF PAPER OF THE BRACKET!

IT WILL BE RAFFLE OFF AT THE END AND HAVE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT INTO THE BRACKET SING IT =)

Why is this tourney so good? $5 dollar venue fee and you get so many stuff for free and etc.

I still ahve a lot mroe ideas but I gotta make sure I don't go overboard.

btw, any1 want EA games for cheap? Madden, Sims, NCAA, Tiger, Fight Night, etc.? Hit up Jmex

Charoo

Smash Champion
if you have American express then you can get 15% off on booknig right now at jetblue.com Just use the code AE15OFF

Need to do it by 9/20/09

If you don't have an AE then you can get a gift card and it'll work still. So do that if you guys can.

You can get round trip from san fran to here for 85 dollars with this deal.

what?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226522

HugS™

Smash Lord
Champ's deal was so good, I was about to buy a plane ticket myself, no joke.

festizzio

Smash Champion
are jman and m2k still going to this? most likely, i'll be going to this
i made up a nickname for you, from now on i will call you axe-amillion

also, i need a teammate for this, anybody down? i'm willing to let you choose the team name too

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Alright folks some news.

Bad news is I couldn't reserve the Ballroom. (This was for various reasons, but the biggest one was it's already booked that weekend)

The Good news we still have the lodge and i'm talking with the school to set up another venue if it's available. The Ballroom however will have to wait to make it's national melee debut some later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom