• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickety

Peace and Love
The bonfire is the part I'm most excited for! Assuming I'm able to lose the spare tire and junk in the trunk in time, we should all go swimming! <3

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i dont kno any CA smashers, except the dudes i watch on youtube hehe, but i might go to this, naw f*** that i am going to this, i've been tryin to improve so yea i'll def come to this

bluepanpan

Smash Rookie
If I bring my own set up, is there a recommended/suggested screen size?? I have a 21" monitor, but my friend said it wasn't big enough, then I have another friend telling me people bring dvd players as screens to tourneys.

Anyone willing to tell me? :D

Thanks

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
bring anything you have
it's not about bringing big *** tvs
it's about having tvs period

i regularly bring a 12" tv to tourneys

edit: oh yeah crt
none of those fancy hd tvs or anything that LAGS

Charoo

Smash Champion
two more flight deal

20% off for virgin america airlines

http://www.virginamerica.com/va/home.do

when u use one of these codes:
A870936F
04FA5682
9AAE080F
61E3A4AE
F1DA8FA2
2018BF0A
19C85EC3
8CE6F560
07DF44BB
86B0AC55

expires 9/29

u can get 80 bucks round trip sf to sd leaving on fri and returning on sun or mon!

jetblue sample flights:

starting at $29 dollars

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/sample-sale/

gonna update the first post soon

also, I would love it if u guys can bring surge protector and power extension cords! The more we have the better!

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Theres a pretty good chance I am going to this. I can bring a set up, maybe even two. I just quickly skimmed the whole thread, is DBR coming to this? <3

Hi Rickety, Typh, MacD, and Maple! <333333

Rickety I want my sweatshirt I left at your house, and did you fix that controller? :]

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! I liked it too, but I like my new one alot too, I think it's cute :3

I might bring a friend along with me, maybe two friends! I know I have a set up, maybe two depending. If my friends come they could bring a set up each possibly. One of them might have two set ups. That's a max total of 5 possible set ups coming your way <3

I will see what I can do, It would be nice if I could bring all those set ups.

bluepanpan

Smash Rookie
well... what im bringing is my computer monitor, idk what crt is... but it has an avg adapter so it can work with the system ;D
i've brought the set up to school a good amnt of times i played and it didn't seem to lag, i didn't hear any complaints either.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Thanks! I liked it too, but I like my new one alot too, I think it's cute :3

I might bring a friend along with me, maybe two friends! I know I have a set up, maybe two depending. If my friends come they could bring a set up each possibly. One of them might have two set ups. That's a max total of 5 possible set ups coming your way <3

I will see what I can do, It would be nice if I could bring all those set ups.
sounds great! I really hope you can bring them! Also, have fun when you get there

well... what im bringing is my computer monitor, idk what crt is... but it has an avg adapter so it can work with the system ;D
i've brought the set up to school a good amnt of times i played and it didn't seem to lag, i didn't hear any complaints either.
if it doesn't lag then it should be fine. CRT tvs r generally those old tvs that r really big. There are some small one though.

is m2k still going to this???
I think with the sponsorship he should come. This is easily $1500 in the pot at least!

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
sounds great! I really hope you can bring them! Also, have fun when you get there
Yeah I plan on having lots of fun!<3 So does anyone still have housing left? No worries if everyone is booked, I'll just sleep in a tent :]

P.S. Someone teach me marth, I'll pay you in kind words and lots of hugs ;3

P.P.S. Teaching me sheik would also be awesome :]

pockyD

Smash Legend
i didn't think don't drop the soap was funny at all

but on second look, the tournament is in san diego

so it gets half-credit

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
especially because i wanted to be naked in the shower with everyone

the hitler one was a stretch and came out of nowhere

pocky wins for having 9001 posts