• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd rather fight falco instead of falcon anyway :bee:

I will more than likely need a ride for this if I can go. Will contribute to gas money, and I'm awesome company.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
PEEPEE IS TEACHING ME
BAHAHAHAHA

So, I have short hop lasers down, and I can do them approaching or moving backwords. I can wave shine across the entire stage and back and forth pretty easily. I can cancel all of my aerials with shine now. I can shine grab.
I think I might like Falco just because of the fact that I learned all of these things so fast.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'd rather fight falco instead of falcon anyway :bee:

I will more than likely need a ride for this if I can go. Will contribute to gas money, and I'm awesome company.
I'm trying to get Jace, Massive, and the rest of KC to come. If so I'll make them pick you up. If not, I'll see if Tempest is coming and he might be able to bring you.

:phone:

Terry

Smash Ace
PEEPEE IS TEACHING ME
BAHAHAHAHA

So, I have short hop lasers down, and I can do them approaching or moving backwords. I can wave shine across the entire stage and back and forth pretty easily. I can cancel all of my aerials with shine now. I can shine grab.
I think I might like Falco just because of the fact that I learned all of these things so fast.
MM 10 dollars

Terry

Smash Ace
I'll MM you in Brawl if you MM me in melee. Like 2-3 dollars each? Although, I don't think I can beat your snake and you do have an ok chance of beating me in melee.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I don't hate brawl but when you guys play free for all with smash balls on, it kinda disappoints me.

You don't even play rock/paper/scissors to see who gets it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll MM you in Brawl if you MM me in melee. Like 2-3 dollars each? Although, I don't think I can beat your snake and you do have an ok chance of beating me in melee.

That wouldn't be fair, really. If you could consistently 4 stock me in melee I'd agree to it.

I don't hate brawl but when you guys play free for all with smash balls on, it kinda disappoints me.

You don't even play rock/paper/scissors to see who gets it.
Don't lump me in with that kind of player lol. Strictly competitive for me, and only if money's on the line :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Good trolling.

Michael did you find out if the KC peoples are going to this? I'm only 5 minutes out of their way which would work out for everyone.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
me + karl + one or two others will probably come to this.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
If Ark, KC, CoMO, Rolla, and StL all come, I will do my very best to come. So Ziv, you've got some work to do to motivate ppl to come. Raise the entry fee or something.

Cook

Smash Master
So what is the entry fee gonna be for Brawl? Not saying I would win or anything, but I think I would have a chance to be in the top 3, so I'm just trying to find out if it is worth it to come or not. :psycho:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So what is the entry fee gonna be for Brawl? Not saying I would win or anything, but I think I would have a chance to be in the top 3, so I'm just trying to find out if it is worth it to come or not. :psycho:
Even if you got first it'd be like $30-40.

Top Bottom