• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Keeping the sample size small puts more weight on the immediate goal - improving against each other. We can get a whole lot better in-state because of the variety among us, and our ratings will directly reflect those changes after every biweekly. A universal rating is useful for other, less personal reasons, so I support you using our data as well.

This is really just for our benefit, so consider it like we just gave you the results. These personal ratings are only significant to us.
Ok sounds good to me. I'll definitely update my system as well as long as you keep sending me the pools. Right now I'm waiting for a bracket from delux before I post updates. However Arby I will tell you great job at MIST. Out of all the already rated players, you gained the most. Overall you went up a little over 200 points.

:phone:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Ok sounds good to me. I'll definitely update my system as well as long as you keep sending me the pools. Right now I'm waiting for a bracket from delux before I post updates. However Arby I will tell you great job at MIST. Out of all the already rated players, you gained the most. Overall you went up a little over 200 points.

Score :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well no **** that they're people too, but Wretched isn't a brawl player so I don't see why he would want brawl players to attend when he doesn't even play that game.

Y'know, these Melee vs brawl debates only happen when people look for reasons in other people's posts to start one.

Also, I didn't know chibo played Melee.
I joined the Smash community at the end of '06, and really started competitive in early '07. I've also attended a ton of Melee tourneys after Brawl was released. In fact, I entered a Melee tournament last month.

I have my moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OV1g1XCx6A

and my off times lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPk1MRX0SD4

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
tbh if i dont have my car before this event, I'm not sure if I'll be going. Since brawl doesn't happen and if it does it's a free bracket, I'd rather not spend too much money just to get there. If it's not advertised, it won't happen lol

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We've had Brawl at every event, and we had been planning on giving more attention to Brawl at this tournament. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
We've had Brawl at every event, and we had been planning on giving more attention to Brawl at this tournament. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.
I believe you, but I'm trying to save money, so I pretty much need a guarantee that there will be a bracket for at least some money.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We'll at least do $2 or 3. There may be an entry fee for 1-stock bo5, too.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I don't recall ever not being on Facebook chat. I leave my computer on with a chat client connected to Facebook chat, so it seems weird it would say I'm not online.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Work it harder, make it better, move it faster, makes us stronger!

Roman are you gonna bring mvc3? I miss it so much I don't care if I have to play it with a wiimote at this point.

Terry

Smash Ace
So I've been asking people if they would describe me as tender and none of them seem to think I'm tender!! FUUUUUU

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
KC Brawl won't be coming to this one

We might consider the next one given the right circumstances.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Actually, I might be late to this/not be able to make it.
I have to take the ACT on the 22nd. I dunno what time, is the thing, but it might stop me from going.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Aren't ACT tests usually taken in the morning? Either way, ACT tests are only a few hours and Pathways is all day. If the ACT test is in Springfield and you need a ride, I'm your guy :)

Terry

Smash Ace
Actually, I may be going camping that weekend. I'm trying to get me and my friends to go on Sunday so I can smash.

Terry

Smash Ace
I have plans with my other friends. You think you guys are my only friends? Almost.

Terry

Smash Ace
I will play if ziv doesn't. How about that? He probably won't since I think he tries to hang with his family. And again, why do we talk about this stuff in the tourney thread?

Terry

Smash Ace
Honestly, I won't be going to wretcheds because, well, he sucks. Also, whenever you would have wanted to play I will be sleeping.

Top Bottom