• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

Cook

Smash Master
Sinister, does it have anything to do with needing a ride? If some people wanted to carpool with me then that would totally increase my wanting to go, that way I'm not paying for all the gas. I'm not sure whether I'm going yet, but being able to share the load would make it more likely!

Btw, I would be coming from Columbia, so yeah.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ewwwww, a BRAWL player! Don't ride with him!!!

But in all seriousness, you should take Sinister, Akuma, Kellen, and Daniel.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Sorry if my message came off mean or anything. Wasn't meant to be like that at all.
Of course I want to see you all <3... I just don't have loads of money :(.

I want to make back atleast half of the $50 I have to pay my parents to drive me, If I was much closer it'd be easier to go but 2 hour drive is REALLY far for me.
If you make the entry $5 (singles and $10 Team entry) instead of $1-2 would be better but not going to tell you how to run it and I don't think there will be alot of people for that anyways.

I'll know for sure Friday Night/Saturday Morning if I will be able to make it or not.

I wonder how I'll play with a 2 week break of brawl anyways xD.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Sorry if my message came off mean or anything. Wasn't meant to be like that at all.
Of course I want to see you all <3... I just don't have loads of money :(.

I want to make back atleast half of the $50 I have to pay my parents to drive me, If I was much closer it'd be easier to go but 2 hour drive is REALLY far for me.
If you make the entry $5 (singles and $10 Team entry) instead of $1-2 would be better but not going to tell you how to run it and I don't think there will be alot of people for that anyways.

I'll know for sure Friday Night/Saturday Morning if I will be able to make it or not.

I wonder how I'll play with a 2 week break of brawl anyways xD.
Terral already said the entry fee was $5 if there were travelers:

And if we get travelers for Brawl, we'll have $5 brackets. That seems to be the way we tend to do things.

Hope you guys all make it. If not, maybe next month.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Roman, I assume CoMo is a no go because Akuma is busy. So remove him from your list of ppl that Cook should bring lol.

Yes, I'll loan you a 'troller. But you need to eventually get you own lol.

:phone:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can, but I don't have a 360. I think if Nathan shows up, we'll have one. Nathan also has AE and BlazBlue.

Np.
I'll be satisfied with staring at the disc.

I won't be there since Jared is busy, but Bandito may try to get into the venue.

Better deny him entry; he's burned more churches than he's eaten burritos
Bandito vs a ****ty nurse, who wins?

Terry

Smash Ace
Wait, I'm getting a hug from a ****ty nurse? That's better than a normal hug! Yey!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Terral and I propose an all day Project M tourney, since there's 1 setup!

Terry you have to be more tender than usual with a ****ty nurse.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I was kinda thinking a P:M tourney myself. As long as it's free, I'm not going to just give money to Strong Bad :p

On a side note, if anyone has a 32-bit laptop that I could use for my capture card this weekend, that would be awesome. The software is pretty lightweight, and I always have the install disk on me so you could always remove the software when I'm done. I also have an external hard drive as well, so you wouldn't have to worry about the videos taking up space on your computer. Bert is usually my go-to guy for this situation, but he may not be able to make it.

Terry

Smash Ace
Ugh, I've been feeling a little sick. Hope I feel better this weekend. >_<

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Strong Bad, you need to bring Project: M.

Also, I couldn't find the place where I'm supposed to apply for play testing. Would you mind linking me to the location?

Top Bottom