• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

Terry

Smash Ace
=] Guys I'm not going to make it I'm sorry. I'll try for the next one!

and Averil have a good birthday too :).
:(

we weren't coming as of a few dayz ago, but no one could be arsed to come on boards.
probably cuz smashboards blows and 99.8% of the online smash community is oversaturated with f@gg0try
Wat? Now who will take all the monies?

Ugh I'm like starving and I called to place a food order for breakfast but nobody was downstairs in the cafeteria yet to answer the phone, so a recording came on and said "please contact your nurse for any food orders". So I called my nurse and she got all mean and said I couldn't place an order with her cuz she was busy and I'd have to wait until 6:45 to call back to the cafeteria. What kind of nurse does that? Like for once I'm actually hungry in my whole hospital stay, and she's denying me food. Like wtf.

:phone:
This is ridiculous. I'm sorry for you. ;-;

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
we weren't coming as of a few dayz ago, but no one could be arsed to come on boards.
probably cuz smashboards blows and 99.8% of the online smash community is oversaturated with f@gg0try
He wasn't even referring to you guys, lol. Also, the smash community isn't nearly over saturated with ******ry as other communities ;P

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
brawl kinda makes smash look bad =/ there were a few melee haters but melee's godlike and they're just mad.

i'll be heading over there by 1.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, I'm gonna quit saying that you're better than me if you can only win in state. I'm very much disappointed Arkansas :/

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
in Sinister's absence I had to put forth effort to make sure Arkansas didn't win our tourney.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
in Sinister's absence I had to put forth effort to make sure Arkansas didn't win our tourney.
Be glad I wasn't in attendance sir ;)

Also, I can't emphasize enough my disappointment in Arkansas. DK?? I know Strongbad's good and all but guys :/

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if you really wanted to show me what's up you'd have come and won the tourney

EDIT: this post seems way more serious than the jovial jab it was supposed to be.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
if you really wanted to show me what's up you'd have come and won the tourney

EDIT: this post seems way more serious than the jovial jab it was supposed to be.
Lol, nah I really did want to come. But I just don't have time since I teach bible class now at church, as well as have 4 class days a week and less time to catch up on sleep a week. I promise if it was something where I could come up and do without ruining my sleep schedule and lucidity during church I would have been there.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no but i picked a date for our date

october 29th let's go

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
There has never been a girl on the internet who hasn't been hit on via the internet by everyone in a single thread.
/notawhiteknight

Top Bottom