• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of the Gerudo King, a Ganondorf guide by TT, ver 1.21.01.00

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
dont sweat the wins im not trying to put a collection of ganon victories just nice matches people can get a hold of. if your match with sastopher was anything like the one with wilfred (sorry if i got the name wrong) then send me the link so i can get those badboys listed.

fast fox check out some of the vids listed if you havent already. it will give you a good sense of some of the wicked **** ganon can do.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You'll see my Ganon at his best. Sas forces me to play at a higher level. I would have to say higher level of gameplay then ME vs Wilfred :p. I just have to get them from the dude who was taping our set. :psycho:

Falco SSBM

Smash Cadet
I agree with everyone who says these vidz along with this guild has realy helped us all grow, wow, dude you moved my gannon up like 4 notches...thats alot of ********** notches! but seriouslly thank you for the guild again and Im currently workin on a ganon film that I want yall to rate...^_^'

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i find falco way harder of a match-up than sheik, sheik only ***** unless you mess up, falco just stops ganon's approach completely (stupid SHL, why do you exist)

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
lasers i dont care but the ****ing shine combos and spike pisses me off. falco needs at least 2-3 openings to finish you off (depending on DI skills and falco skills) sheik needs on grab and needles.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
but i played a friend's sheik and then played his falco, his falco was a lot harder than his sheik, and his sheik is better than his falco, sheik can't sheild grab a ganon

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
mood4food77 said:
but i played a friend's sheik and then played his falco, his falco was a lot harder than his sheik, and his sheik is better than his falco, sheik can't sheild grab a ganon
>_>, sheik has a better time sheild grabbing ganon than falco since falco can pillar ***** waveshine pass her sheild.
ganon can...l-cancel

SirPhilalot

Smash Cadet
mmm... I'd say Ganon beats Bowser in terms of pure attack power. If no-one's already said that. I couldn't be stuffed reading through all the posts.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
u guys fail to realize that bower's fsmash has got to be one of the srongest moves in the game and useing a wavedodge smash actually makes it useable in a match. and as big of a gannon fan as i am i gotta say its more powerful than pretty much any move gannon has....gannon can just ledge guard easier

SirPhilalot

Smash Cadet
Ok MaJiK just think for a moment... if you take the mean of the attack damage of Ganon's moves and the mean of the attack damage of Bowser's moves, which value do you think is greater? I'm not saying that Bowser is worse than Ganon, I reject the whole tier idea... I'm just saying that Ganondorf has greater attack strength overall.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
there are some things that i read that i didn't like, ganon has amazing recovery, especially for his weight and size, his recovery is only beat by samus, jiggs, and peach, he aslo has high priority, only being beat out by peach and jiggs, and his power is greater than everyone elses, his range is outclasses only by marth, dk, and roy

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yeah this guide is getting slightly outdated, with work and other things i have little time to even mess with this guide though i still play smahs and there are alot of new techs i want to put into this guide though i would rather make ToP2 before i put it in my guide so some people can get a better feel for it.

DOLPHIN FLIP! (the tech that made synikal spin his head)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
woah...what's that, never heard that one before, is that something eddie came up with

Roew

Smash Apprentice
Awesome guide man, very good depth into the pigbeast we know as ganon :laugh: .

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Thomas Tipman said:
DOLPHIN FLIP! (the tech that made synikal spin his head)
LMAO, I'm not gonna lie, I did flip when I saw that ****. It's funny because even though I was like "WTF was that ****", I knew exactly what you did -- I just didn't think it was possible with Ganon.

I hate you.

-Syn

petoo0

Smash Ace
**** i seriously wanna know what the heck that flip is now. hey TT imma SoCal gannon-taking up after you and dorf1233 (you guys are sick :psycho: ) wanted to send you some vids later-see if i got the gannon potential.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
New MLG Orlando vids coming soon with ganon dittos between me and Eddie and matches with hyuga.

Whats up with the lack of vid love in this thread? I havent got any PMs of fly ganons or anything, some one out there has to be playing this character besides me.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
New MLG Orlando vids coming soon with ganon dittos between me and Eddie and matches with hyuga.
Cool, the only time I've ever seen your Ganon was in Triforce of Power and I keep hearing good things about your Ganon. I look forward to the vids when they are out. :) !!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Whats up with the lack of vid love in this thread? I havent got any PMs of fly ganons or anything, some one out there has to be playing this character besides me.
I'm in some 0C2 vids probably. No 1v1's but ME and Hitsugaya vs PC Chris and Kaiser in teams. Ganon <3

Top Bottom