• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of the Gerudo King, a Ganondorf guide by TT, ver 1.21.01.00

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I posted a link to some nice vids and you seemed to just get mad about it for no apparent reason
haha, dont take it personally it was more of a joke than anything Rockcrock lives in florida with us so he knows him.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
OK i could have sworn I already posted this but are there any combos for ganon? like SHFFL fair->uair->dair ?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
This guide was a great help to me and my mission to strengthen my Ganon. I appreciate the time and effort the has gone into the making of this guide. The videos included were well fought and an excellent help. Again, thank you

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
This is the longest and probably most helpfull/informative guide that I've ever seen. Btw is it true that TT realy quit smash?

C 3

Smash Ace
THis has been incredibly useful for my Ganon. It has helped me improve so much so quickly. You're my hero Tipman! hope to see more recent videos and face u one day.

nuc

Smash Cadet
this guide is amazing thanks alot. it really helped me improve my game

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Yaaaaaay... after 1, 1.5, and 2.0 I got sooo freaking tired of it. I'm glad somebody had enough steam to make a great guide like this one. Tipman, i'm happy to see other techniques out there in the world.

I was playing smash bro's and got a little downtrodden, thinking there wasn't anything else out there to work on with my Ganon. After watching a few vids and reading this guide, I know there are a couple of diamonds I didn't spot before. One specific thing I'm having fun with is platformdash + Wizards foot. So far i've killed two with it, its soooo predictable but you know how it is. New tricks you just love to overuse.
I hope a lot more ganons will post vids and things. Something this guide and the community on a whole has taught me is, everyone is a little different.

Even old G-dawgs like me can learn new tricks.
Thank you for taking the time, like me, to show your appreciation for your character, and love of the game. You've helped countless understand the character more, and I know for a fact, people love expressing themselves through this character. Learning to do it is hard, and I give you honor for helping the masses.

p.s- how dare you not live in Oregon

MaJiK

Smash Ace
new combos
Char match ups and counter picks (i know that changed)
the hit box things are messed up and i don't have a gameshark to use debug mode
also anything new that could help me like ways to practice new techs and moonwalks

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
new combos
Char match ups and counter picks (i know that changed)
the hit box things are messed up and i don't have a gameshark to use debug mode
also anything new that could help me like ways to practice new techs and moonwalks
I like the ways to practice techs idea and the links died? I would fix that if I had the gif files to post up again. I'll ask a mod sometime if they could unban the account just so I could update this guide but I'll ask once I get the info sorted out. If they say no I could always repost the updated version on this account but only if it is truly an updated version and not just the same with an add on.

I would really like to update the video list and that alone is enough for me to maybe spend a day or two getting sources lined up for a well made list with weekly updates.

Once I get the gifs again or if anyone is willing to make some themselves then I'll get to work on revamping this guide.

Top Bottom