• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only In Niagara - RESULTS! -

Iliad

Smash Lord
RayneX / Bernard.

You're the ****ing man. You put that into a more eloquent delivery than, dare I say, could have ever possibly been concieved.

Come to my tourney /end shameless plugging.

buenob

Smash Lord
the far right wii was an ottawa one, or PND Mike, so we'll look into that

maybe kingace doesn't have complete experience on how to fight ROB.
lolz, they played 15 games at this one tournament, every time they fight it isn't a sweep, and they've now fought in 4x tournaments, plus pretty much every time they face eachother in doubles in the finals too...

to assume that after all these matches ace doesn't have a pretty **** good knowledge of the matchup would be a bit insulting to his ability to read an opponent...

PND

Smash Champion
Dude, someone's SD card has a replay of me against Illiad where he completely ***** my second stock, someone get that **** up.

If you were looking from the stage, it was the Wii in the far right corner
Yeah, I got it. Just watched it. Wow @ the 2nd and 3rd stock **** lol.

I.B

Smash Lord
I'll do what I can for characters

1st. raynEX - fox
2nd. unknown522 - fox
3rd. i.b. - marth
4th. Sanuzi - falco/fox
5th. Idea - jiggs
5th. Jake - peach
7th. Percon
7th. Fogel - sheik
9th. Mikey7
9th. Europhoria - marth
9th. KirbyKaze - sheik
9th. Will
13th. WorldJem7 - marth?
13th. AvariceX
13th. Kai - marth
13th. RyanFW
17th. Hypernon
17th. Smoke
17th. lawlb0t - ganon?
17th. Dimmy
17th. Linksta888

PND

Smash Champion
I don't have a capture card or anything. I can either send you/someone with recording capabilities the replay via Brawl's replay sending service, or load the file from the SD card and send it via email.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yeah, I got it. Just watched it. Wow @ the 2nd and 3rd stock **** lol.
I told you haha

I don't have a capture card or anything. I can either send you/someone with recording capabilities the replay via Brawl's replay sending service, or load the file from the SD card and send it via email.
I've got a Gamebridge

unknown522

Some guy
lolz, they played 15 games at this one tournament, every time they fight it isn't a sweep, and they've now fought in 4x tournaments, plus pretty much every time they face eachother in doubles in the finals too...

to assume that after all these matches ace doesn't have a pretty **** good knowledge of the matchup would be a bit insulting to his ability to read an opponent...
I'm not insulting kingace. I cheered him on whenever I saw him play.

But yeah, experience doesn't always work in a short amount of time (unless the game really lacks depth). It could take months or years to get a lot of experience (or get really good) in a matchup. I don't play brawl (but I can compare examples in melee if I really wanted), but is it correct to say that there are more MK players than ROB players? If so, Holy most likely has a better chance of getting MK experience over the months / years, than Kingace for ROB.

anyways, lawlbot (nate). Thanks for housing us, when we needed it.

Pastaboy (I forgot your name sorry), thanks for hosting this. You did a great job. See you guys soon.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
See what I meant, started with me and cyan, and now patches and sanuzi try and act all tough. Swallow a d!ck please.
Didn't patches help organize the tournament? A tournament which you financially profited from?

You should stop insulting them and start thanking them for running an event you were lucky enough to have attended. Maybe if you weren't so disrespectful people wouldn't have to defend themselves.

Its new, arrogant players like you who make me dislike Brawl competitively.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol, I don't even know whats going on. Haha.

@RaynEX: I didn't really help organize it. I just helped Jarred when he needed it. Through brackets and all.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I meant marikyoshi, sorry patches, so yeah, marik, eat a d!ck.

400 characters
Who do you think you are?

Stop talking sh*t, because I'm d@mn positive you're nothing but a p*ssy who won't back up a word that comes out of your big mouth.

Let's see if you have the balls to say that to my face. Probably not, I'm pretty intimidating.

Wanna act big on the Internet? Okay, see you at a Tournament. =)

And if anyone's the scrub, it's you. Calling other accomplished players scrubs? That's a n00b move right there.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol, I don't even know whats going on. Haha.

@RaynEX: I didn't really help organize it. I just helped Jarred when he needed it. Through brackets and all.
I'd call that help with organizing. Whatever though, details aren't the issue. The fact is you helped, he benefited, and he is STILL being a huge douchebag. There is no reasoning with immature people like that.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Who do you think you are?

Stop talking sh*t, because I'm d@mn positive you're nothing but a p*ssy who won't back up a word that comes out of your big mouth.

Let's see if you have the balls to say that to my face. Probably not, I'm pretty intimidating.

Wanna act big on the Internet? Okay, see you at a Tournament. =)

And if anyone's the scrub, it's you. Calling other accomplished players scrubs? That's a n00b move right there.
Raynex, I already appologized to patches for saying that, I mistaken him for marik, I was playing melee with you at niagra and you were nice and well spoken so don't try to get into this long time beef I've had with marik for a while now.

Marik, you're a piece of **** ok, and I'll gladly say that to your face. You think I'm some internet geek that can't back his **** up? I got a crew, I've been in more fights than you've been in a bathtub, clean that **** out of your eyes so you can see the truth. I only play this game to kill time, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Try bringing those talks to me see if I'm the geek you take me for.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And like I'm a geek myself?

Allright, this should be interesting.

People like you thinking they're hard when they have all these soft, comfty opportunities and shelter parents provide for them.

I'm from the street and grew up in group homes. I'm not soft. F*ck your crew.

Whatever, if you don't have a mouth IRL like you do on the Internet, it's all good.

What happens, happens.

I like making friends more than I like making enemies, Lord knows I have enough already. Up to you.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ all the online fighting, at first it was funny, but now its hilarious, you kids are fighting online....**** man, settle it with a brawl face to face or brawl itself XD......
either way....TAKEDOWNS must happen, YOUR ALL "scrubs" including myself, Gracias!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Dude keep it up I promise you your life will be hell if you think you're game enough to mess with D block, if you had any functional brain substance in that stupid head of yours you'd know that they leave scum bags like you in ditches, I'm already talking to them right now.

Either drop the smart act, or get what seems to be coming your way.

At least gichan knows how to controll his anger, take a lesson from him. Done here, my appologies to all my buds who read this I'm not usually this edgy, and sorry patches and raynex.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Doc ease up bro. Serious. I got mad respect for you, but your losin it fast. In anything competitive that sees a great deal of attention from a great deal of players themselves and not an outpouring of fans, humility is the way.

Unlike sports that have a following from the people who don't play, drama is not welcome here. Where it wouldn't matter in a spectator sport, here the players are your life. Players host the tournies. Players make this community. You **** on enough players, the you become precluded from the game itself. If you keep up the way you seem to, do not be surprised if people refuse you entrance at tournies.

Mild **** talk is cool but know when you do it to this degree... Well it's not entertaining or even interesting. It makes your posts seem bland and eventually you'll be "One of those posts".

Mad respect to you as a player of the game and as someone i've talked to in person, but no respect for your disrespect bro.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I blame inui for his first post, I hate when people look down on me I'm too underated.

Have I not gotten 2nd at like almost every tourney? 5 tournies now and I joined in april.

Give me some **** recognition, I hate that ****.

PND

Smash Champion
IRL MM? Doc vs Marik, cost of bus ride to the other? Bo3, no items? Or would you prefer doubles? Crews?

Neutral stages:
Bus stop
Street
School yard playground

Counterpick:
Mall (Pesky security guard hazard make this non neutral, but they are easily dealt with)
Museum (See above, more breakable objects. Items like vases spawn too, but not frequently enough to warrant a ban)
Church (Divine intervention may strike. Plus holy water instantly cancels rest and is easy to get spiked in)
On Bus (Cramped quarters, hard footing leads to gimped recoveries)

Banned:
Venue (Risk of perma ban)
Police Station (Too much stage hazards [officers])
Jail (Items spawn [shanks], cramped quarters, and inmate interference)

Stalling is banned

Cyan_

Smash Lord
everyone in Canada is underrated except Ally :)

edit: planking in IRL fights ftw

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
irl Mm? Doc Vs Marik, Cost Of Bus Ride To The Other? Bo3, No Items? Or Would You Prefer Doubles? Crews?

Neutral Stages:
Bus Stop
Street
School Yard Playground

Counterpick:
Mall (pesky Security Guard Hazard Make This Non Neutral, But They Are Easily Dealt With)
Museum (see Above, More Breakable Objects. Items Like Vases Spawn Too, But Not Frequently Enough To Warrant A Ban)
Church (divine Intervention May Strike. Plus Holy Water Instantly Cancels Rest And Is Easy To Get Spiked In)
On Bus (cramped Quarters, Hard Footing Leads To Gimped Recoveries)

Banned:
Venue (risk Of Perma Ban)
Police Station (too Much Stage Hazards [officers])
Jail (items Spawn [shanks], Cramped Quarters, And Inmate Interference)

Stalling Is Banned
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaahahahh

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
IRL MM? Doc vs Marik, cost of bus ride to the other? Bo3, no items? Or would you prefer doubles? Crews?

Neutral stages:
Bus stop
Street
School yard playground

Counterpick:
Mall (Pesky security guard hazard make this non neutral, but they are easily dealt with)
Museum (See above, more breakable objects. Items like vases spawn too, but not frequently enough to warrant a ban)
Church (Divine intervention may strike. Plus holy water instantly cancels rest and is easy to get spiked in)
On Bus (Cramped quarters, hard footing leads to gimped recoveries)

Banned:
Venue (Risk of perma ban)
Police Station (Too much stage hazards [officers])
Jail (Items spawn [shanks], cramped quarters, and inmate interference)

Stalling is banned

Thats ****ing howls!......Although the best neutral would be ontop of a flat skyscraper (like FD), although you'll still get gimped by it's edges >_>.....Mariks headbutt or fury of feet takedown (spikes) vs. Docs double fist takedown.....CF's left tit fvcks you both up though ^^ just my opinion....quite possibly a facefull of knee as well

Sanu

Smash Champion
Marik, you're annoying. Stop picking e-fights.

YOSHI**** YOSHI**** IT'S AWWWWWRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

sauc3

Smash Lord
too win pnd, too win.

but guys like seriously i think we all need to calm our heads and recognize that I and I ALONE am the best player in the world, most players cower at my magnificance, and those who dare face me are stricken down with great vengence and furious glory,
i mean Shame on you. This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst. And I guarantee a week won't go by in your life you won't regret walking out, letting them get the best of you. Well, I'm not going home. We've come too far! And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of men fails... but it is not THIS day. The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I'm not saying it's going to be easy. You're going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that's fine, we'll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That's how winning is done! Believe me when I say we can break this army here, and win just one for the Gipper. But I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: you've got to get mad. I mean plum mad dog mean. If you would be free men, then you must fight to fulfill that promise! Let us cut out their living guts one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do! Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions! You're like a big bear, man! This is YOUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death... that's the Chicago Way! Who's with me? Clap! Clap! Don't let Tink die! Clap! Alright! Let's fly! And gentlemen in England now abed shall know my name is the Lord when I tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Independence Day!
p.s. man did i **** that quote up, but is all seriousness wtf smash community, we are better than this, stop arguing and sex each other up.

Sanu

Smash Champion
too win pnd, too win.

but guys like seriously i think we all need to calm our heads and recognize that I and I ALONE am the best player in the world, most players cower at my magnificance, and those who dare face me are stricken down with great vengence and furious glory,
i mean Shame on you. This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst. And I guarantee a week won't go by in your life you won't regret walking out, letting them get the best of you. Well, I'm not going home. We've come too far! And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of men fails... but it is not THIS day. The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I'm not saying it's going to be easy. You're going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that's fine, we'll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That's how winning is done! Believe me when I say we can break this army here, and win just one for the Gipper. But I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: you've got to get mad. I mean plum mad dog mean. If you would be free men, then you must fight to fulfill that promise! Let us cut out their living guts one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do! Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions! You're like a big bear, man! This is YOUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death... that's the Chicago Way! Who's with me? Clap! Clap! Don't let Tink die! Clap! Alright! Let's fly! And gentlemen in England now abed shall know my name is the Lord when I tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Independence Day!
p.s. man did i **** that quote up, but is all seriousness wtf smash community, we are better than this, stop arguing and sex each other up.
……………„„.………………Can’t let you do that!……………….……………..
………..,-“¯..¯””~~-„„…………………Starfox!!…………,,,,,,,,……,-“¯¯””-,………….
……...,-“::::::::::……”~-„………………………………………...„-~”…::::::::”-,……….
…...,-“/::::::::::::::::……..”-,…………………………………„-~,-“……:::::::::::”-,……..
……/:|:::::::::::::::::………..”-,…………………………..„-~“,-“::…...::::::::::::::..\…….
…...|::|::::::;;:::::::::::…….. . .”-,…………………….„-”::::/……..::::::;;;;;;;:……\……
…...|::\::::::;;;;;;;;;;::::::….. . . .\”-„_……………,_„-“:::::/:…….::::::;;;;;;;;;::…. .)……
……|::|:::::;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::…. . . . \:::.¯””~~~~”””/../:::::::/:…….:::::_,--~--,_;;::: /|……
……\::\:::::::;;;;;;;;::::::::…. . ….:::::::...…….(..(.::::::-:::……:::,-“;;;;;;;;;;;”-,:.//…….
……..\::\:::::::::;;;;:::::::::……..::::::….. . . . . .“~”::::::::::::::::::(;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)//……..
……..(:::::..:::::::::::::::::::::::::::…… . . . . . . . …..::::::::::::;;;;;”-,;;;;;;;;;;,-“//………
………\:::……::::::::::::::::::::…… . . . . . . . . . …….:::::::;;;;::::::;”-,;;;;;|:://,………..
………..\:::…………………….. . . . . . . . . . . . . . …………:::::::::::”-,;”-//);)………..
……….,-”::::::… . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .,. ……… . ….::::::\;;\/;/”,-……….
………..”-,::::…. . . . . . . . . . . , . … . . . . . . . ..…,-…….. . . . . . …:::\;;/:,-“,………
………..,”-„_::… .,-~~-, _________ … . . . . . .. …,-…………. . . . . …/;/::,-“………
………..,”-:::¯”~-/ . . …|…„„----„„_\..|.. . . . . . ..…./..__„„„„„….. . . . . …//…:,”-……….
………..”-,~-,_ .( . . .…|…”-“„„o:)”-\|…. . . . . …./::/:(o„„-“……. . . . . /....:”,~………
…………”-,:::.”~-\. . . . |___…¯””~”\… . . ……..”-,””¯… . ….. . . . . ,-“…..”-~………..
………….,-“::.. . ..’~--~’ . . . . ….,-“:::… . …..::::”-,:… . . . . . . . .,-“ …..,-“”…………
…………,”-:::::: . ,…. . . . . . …,/’:::::::……..:::::::’\,.. . . . . . . .,-“ . ., ~”,-“………….
………….”-,-:::::::::”-,…………./:::::::::……:::::::::::\… . . . . .,-“ , - ”:::,-“……………
…………….”-,::::::::::”~-„_……/:::::::::„-------„_::::::::\ . . . . .,-“ “…:::,-“…………..
……………..-,”::::::::::::..::¯”,””|::::::::/’||||||||||||||):::::::|., - ~ ,-“ . . . . ./:……………..
………………..”-,::::::::. . ….”-,\:::::::”-,„||||„||„-“:::::::/…..,-“…… . . ./……………….
…………………..\:::::::. ……....”-,:::::_„„„„|„„„„_::,-“….,-“…… . . . |………………..
……………………|:::::. . . . ………”~”--„„__„„--“¯_„-„-“………. .. . .|…………………
……………………|::::… . . . ………………….(”##„-“…….. . . . . . |…………………
……………………|:::::::… . . . . ………………¯”¯……. . . . . .. . .|…………………

PND

Smash Champion
I think this is now the best thread on Smashboards.

Or in Smashboards, I guess, if you think about it. It's not really "on" anything.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I think this is now the best thread on Smashboards.

Or in Smashboards, I guess, if you think about it. It's not really "on" anything.
It's on the internets

Dude, someone's SD card has a replay of me against Illiad where he completely ***** my second stock, someone get that **** up.

If you were looking from the stage, it was the Wii in the far right corner
This is now uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YeIhv2XSHc&fmt=18

Top Bottom