• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranoiafia: Game Over

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
actually unvote hando vote swords. scumfevah can swing it and i think riddles online too. meh good luck

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
OH SHT AND SWORDS?
still the same, the only person we have th eman power to lynch is hando. swords vote hando please

unvote for now

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hey >=[
k in order to lynch swords, we need one person to appear from nowhere, since riddle and jungle are already on him. And if i jump on him to, either swords wud have to selfvote, or hando would have to appear and vote him. I don't think we can lynch hando anymore, unless all swords, riddle, and jungle choose him.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
what?

Day 1 Vote Count
Handorin (1): Pierre the Scarecrow
SwordsRbroken (3): Riddle, scumfever, Marshy
Riddle (1): SwordsRbroken

Not voting: Gheb_01, Handorin, Macman

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Sunday, November 15 at 11:59:59 PM ET. No extensions.
you guys can swing it to hando. though i don't see what's special about keeping swords alive since claims mean nothing

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unless hando appears we cant vote swords. unless he wants to selfvote

swords vote hando b4 yu dissapear. or you can selfvote

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
most votes at deadline die. the "nothing special" makes me think he may be lying and forgot to check the OP because kiki gave the example pgo role pm

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count
SwordsRbroken (3): Riddle, junglefever, Marshy
Handorin (1): Pierre the Scarecrow
Riddle (1): SwordsRbroken

Not voting: Macman, Gheb_01, Handorin

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Sunday, November 15 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh its plurality.
hmmm
jungle/hando team maybe? have to reread real quick. but since its plurality, wudnt yu think hando would have voted someone else b4 he left if he was scum? jeez be more useless hando =[.
and iono about swords, the nothing special thing didnt bother me. Dunno why it wud

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
actually no i remember something tht made me think jungle was town. I guess id be ok with swords

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yeah hando is useless. ive considered roombanning him. but i agree that his failure to vote is unlike scumdorin

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for a handorin lynch, being Riddle isn't going to be lynched today.

unvote Vote: Hando

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Final Vote Count
SwordsRbroken (3): Riddle, junglefever, Marshy
Handorin (2): Pierre the Scarecrow, SwordsRbroken

Not voting: Macman, Gheb_01, Handorin

"Hmm," said one.

"Hmmm," said another.

"Let's lynch him," said someone else, pointing.

"Alright."

A tumbleweed blew by.

"What about that other guy?"

"Meh."

Silence.

"Oh ****!" someone exclaimed. "The sun's about to set. Let's move."

"Where?"

"Uh...."

The townspeople ran around aimlessly until a handful of them all swarmed around their chosen target. The victim-to-be didn't resist; there was hardly a struggle. This was probably a good thing, because had it taken too long for the townspeople to lynch him, it would have been too dark to see him when he was dead. Alas, just as the final beams of light withdrew over the horizon, the town got their definitive look into the soul of their deceased target: SwordsRbroken (town) had been on their side.

The townspeople knew that they had made a grave mistake: the mafia was in their midst and had managed to elude them. And thankfully for them, the darkness of night befell the town before anyone's reaction could betray them.

Day 1 ends. Night 1 begins.

Night actions are due Tuesday, November 17 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Anxious to find out what had happened the previous night, the townspeople tried to start the day even earlier than they had the day before. Time was absolutely of the essence. As the first rays of light peaked out over the horizon, the town gathered to see where they stood.

"Sev'un!" came a shout. "Dar's onl' sev'una us! Doh, dey musta gon' an' kill anutha one! Daww...."

"Wait... seven? We're all still here?"

"Sev'un! Dead!"

"No, no, there were seven of us yesterday. And there are seven of us today... something strange is happening."

With the town left to ponder this curious development, off in the distance the sun began its ascent into the sky.

Night 1 ends. Day 2 begins.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm like 99% certain that either Scumfever or Riddle are scum. Currently leaning more scumfever though. More later.

:059:

Handorin

Smash Hero
So...no one died.

I can think of a few situations why.
The mafia don't want to kill me, but are too scared to kill anyone else.

or, they didn't believe my fake breadcrumbs, and were still too scared to do anything.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Right. With the title character being a PGO they basically got scared in my mind. They had pretty much nothing to go off of, so they were to scared to random kill and get killed themselves

OR we had a doc save.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
vote: Handorin putting him at L-1

I thought you were scummy all Day 1 and I was surprised to see the lynch swing away from you. You don't contribute, don't respond to pertinent questions and instead only respond to asides with stupid remarks. Die plzkthx.

The mafia don't want to kill me, but are too scared to kill anyone else.

or, they didn't believe my fake breadcrumbs, and were still too scared to do anything.
What? I don't know what you mean by fake breadcrumbs but faking breadcrumbs sounds pretty much like the worst idea in the world. Pre-meditated lying through breadcrumbs + lynch all liars.

We could have had a doctor save last night. However, lets say the mafia targeted a PGO. Does PGO shoot first? If so, does mafia shoot at all? If doctor protected X, and X didn't die, and NOBODY died... there are a lot of possibilities that could have gone down. Doctor could have saved the mafia target, or if mafia targeted a PGO, doctor could have saved the mafia from dying? But then would the PGO die? Apparently not? It's chasing shadows. Nevertheless, awesome, free day, lynch Handorin.

@Gheb: Can you explain where you're standing right now? I've gotten good feelings from you all game but I don't share your sentiment towards Junglefever or Riddle being today's lynch. So, fill me in? Why should it be one of them and not Handorin?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pierre, read my debate with scumfever from 177 onwards. The whole point is that scum advocates the most convenient lynch. Swords was by far the most convenient lynch, not Hando as scumfever misleadingly wanted us to believe. If you mislynch Swords you can just say "K, he was playing dumb" and get it over with. If you mislynch Hando because of (or rather despite) Rule #1 then you're getting the heat. Of course you're going to advocate a lynch against swords - he was asking for it the way he played and you don't have to worry about the consequences. This is exactly what scum wants and what I've said yesterDay. The Swords wagon is too easy for scum to not advocate it.

Two reasons why I'm leaning scumfever more than Riddle:

1.) Scumfever has been coasting most of D1. Riddle has just been unhelpdumb.
2.) He contradicted himself. In 192 he calls Hando "useless". In 154 he called him "a lot more helpful" in this game.

As for Hando ... wow, just wow. C'mon you put him @L-1 this early. For what? Rule #1? Can we get this nonsense over with and start to look for scum? If you have a better reason to vote Hando than "Rule #1" then please tell me all about it. I doubt that Hando is more scummy than scumfever or Riddle.

Handorin

Smash Hero
vote: Handorin putting him at L-1

I thought you were scummy all Day 1 and I was surprised to see the lynch swing away from you. You don't contribute, don't respond to pertinent questions and instead only respond to asides with stupid remarks. Die plzkthx.

What? I don't know what you mean by fake breadcrumbs but faking breadcrumbs sounds pretty much like the worst idea in the world. Pre-meditated lying through breadcrumbs + lynch all liars.

We could have had a doctor save last night. However, lets say the mafia targeted a PGO. Does PGO shoot first? If so, does mafia shoot at all? If doctor protected X, and X didn't die, and NOBODY died... there are a lot of possibilities that could have gone down. Doctor could have saved the mafia target, or if mafia targeted a PGO, doctor could have saved the mafia from dying? But then would the PGO die? Apparently not? It's chasing shadows. Nevertheless, awesome, free day, lynch Handorin.

@Gheb: Can you explain where you're standing right now? I've gotten good feelings from you all game but I don't share your sentiment towards Junglefever or Riddle being today's lynch. So, fill me in? Why should it be one of them and not Handorin?
Are you serious? You are missing my obvious hint to my role? And then you say breadcrumbing a role you don't really have in hopes of being targeted by the mafia is also a bad idea, despite it having a track record of working? And then you think policy lynching is actually a good idea?

Come on, dude. Think. You aren't doing much of it this game.

I suppose I could put it dummy proof:
I am a PGO. I breadcrumbed cop at least twice in this game (at least my first post and one other iirc). At the time, I did not consider there being 2+ PGOs in the game. I'm surprised Kiki balanced in 2 of them, so I doubt there are anymore.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not sure what to think of Hando's claims. Breadcrumbing Cop twice (I actually saw the first one because I quoted a part of it) but then claiming PGO is ... weird. That's uber WIFOM right there and makes me more concerned about him than I was before =/

Yedi, why Pierre?

Needs more Scumfever wagon.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hando why did you ever, ever think it was a good idea to go paranoid nights 0 and 1? why would ANY scum-aligned player ever visit you for any reason whatsoever?

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Pierre, read my debate with scumfever from 177 onwards. The whole point is that scum advocates the most convenient lynch. Swords was by far the most convenient lynch, not Hando as scumfever misleadingly wanted us to believe. If you mislynch Swords you can just say "K, he was playing dumb" and get it over with. If you mislynch Hando because of (or rather despite) Rule #1 then you're getting the heat. Of course you're going to advocate a lynch against swords - he was asking for it the way he played and you don't have to worry about the consequences. This is exactly what scum wants and what I've said yesterDay. The Swords wagon is too easy for scum to not advocate it.

Two reasons why I'm leaning scumfever more than Riddle:

1.) Scumfever has been coasting most of D1. Riddle has just been unhelpdumb.
2.) He contradicted himself. In 192 he calls Hando "useless". In 154 he called him "a lot more helpful" in this game.

As for Hando ... wow, just wow. C'mon you put him @L-1 this early. For what? Rule #1? Can we get this nonsense over with and start to look for scum? If you have a better reason to vote Hando than "Rule #1" then please tell me all about it. I doubt that Hando is more scummy than scumfever or Riddle.
If you think that Scumfever is attempting to make Handorin look like an easy lynch, and then move the lynch onto SwordsR, then it would follow that you see a Scumfever+Handorin pattern. Do you? If so, why are you so hesitant to include Handorin in your lynch pool? And why do you continually state that the case against him is nothing more than an extension of your "Rule #1?"

Also, these quotes are all by me, taken from my persistence against Handorin. You asked what there is besides Rule #1. Please reread what I have said, just as I reread what you have said against Scumfever. They are in reverse order thanks to multiquoting, but they are all either directly towards Handorin or towards another player involving Handorin. They are the most important ones, I think, so you don't have to backtrack.

In fact, I am not sorry. Junglefever, you basically just did the most evilest thing you could do to my case by saying that Handorin actually looks worthwhile because he is "active," or because he is "discussing," when the only reason he is doing so is because he is responding to my case (albeit with terribly weak responses). You basically just said that he looks good because he is being attacked, which means if I hadn't attacked him, I would have done a better job of convincing you to lynch him.

Negro, please.
By "throw words at you" do you mean actually argue and play the game? Because yes, that's what I'm doing.

By "someone like you" do you mean someone who actually picks out what they find to be scummy and pursues it? Or instead do you mean someone who votes or puts their opinions down on paper? Or as a third option do you mean someone who is actually interested in contributing to the day's discussion as opposed to just watching it slide by and then determining whether or not "something happened?" Because all three of those apply to me and don't apply to you in this game. So maybe you can enlighten me.

I didn't forget that you said the miller can't claim. You seem to have forgotten that I said that often they can claim and I made the fact that they know they're a miller (which does happen, as you seem to have forgotten that I cited per mafiascum experience and not your Epic Mafia experience (one of which is forum mafia and one of which is an excuse to call mafia based on a system of popularity and point farming where performance in the individual game has absolutely no importance and all you need to do is massclaim instead of scumhunt)) a qualifier for the question. It is also discussion that can lead directly into the MAFIA, as millers look like MAFIA to cops, and MAFIA might be tempted to claim miller, while CULT doesn't have jack all to do with MAFIA.

That's a pretty gross simplification of the game so far. It has been slow, but to say that the only thing thats happened is that Marshy voted you because of a policy joke is ignoring (simplified):

-Macman's vote on you because you brought up cults unnecessarily and that is unhelpful
-discussion about a No Lynch and its merits
-discussion about whether or not PGO should claim (with differing opinions)
-discussion about thinking there is more than one PGO
-junglefever asking Riddle how he can find Macman scummy for play that looks like his town play

and I'm sure other things that I have forgotten without looking back.

You're just simplifying what little but valuable things that have happened this game day into "if you vote for me its a policy lynch." I distinctly remember reading Marshy re-affirm his stance that you are scum after you made more posts, and I haven't based jack all of what I've said vs. you on anything he's said, so what you say about his case cannot and does not apply to mine.

I am surprised you aren't dead and I really don't know what it will take.
"inb4cultargument" will not prevent me from reminding you that your cult discussion that you not only brought up but also discussed is mountainously dumber. And the point isn't the fact that the discussion might not be pertinent, although I assure you discussion about a miller is far healthier for the game than discussion about a cult. The point is that you refused to discuss it, and then discussed nothing, and then scoffed at the idea of a deadline extension.

You ask how my "logic makes sense at all?" In one word, I would say that you are content. Perfectly content to sit where you are and allow the game to further progress in phases without lynching. You are not discussing anything even when given avenues to contribute. You are not contributing to who you think is suspicious - taking this further, you have not even voted. There are others who aren't voting, but at least I think I know where they currently stand (junglefever, Riddle, and before two posts ago Gheb) because they put their opinions down on paper.

And if you could please explain how anything in my argument against you is at all a "policy lynch" then I would be surprised. You said I'm hiding something? What? Also, how is it ""easy" to throw words at you" and why do you "laugh inside?" Also, "my hurt just makes you stronger?" I think you are a bit confused. Here, let me help you:
I don't know who you're referring to but I do know that if you're referring to another on-going game then this is basically a comment you made that none of us are allowed to touch and I don't know why you would make it. You're basically saying that people are being inconsistent (obvious answer to an inconsistency in playstyle is being town in one game and scum in another, so this is almost an accusation) but not only do you not specify who you're even talking about but you do so in a way thats taboo.

The current trend on MS is to tell Millers that they are Millers. But that's not even the point. The point was to start some sort of discussion that didn't revolve around your stupid cult theory. And some people went down that avenue of discussion, including Gheb and Junglefever. But not you. You continue to contribute absolutely nothing and you almost revel in it, as evidenced by your retort towards Gheb about inactivity being "I didn't ask for an extension" when you also didn't bring anything to the table. So you didn't want an extension but you also didn't want to contribute. Yeah I don't think my vote is changing.

Riddle, that's nice that you don't think Macman or Marshy are scum... but who do you think is scum? You said you're not comfortable with the Handorin lynch but you've also offered no alternative. If you disagree with No Lynch but you also disagree with what I see as a textbook good lynch then it falls upon you to come up with an alternative.
By now, then, you should have a good idea what exactly I have against him and why he really, really should die.

Are you serious? You are missing my obvious hint to my role? And then you say breadcrumbing a role you don't really have in hopes of being targeted by the mafia is also a bad idea, despite it having a track record of working? And then you think policy lynching is actually a good idea?

Come on, dude. Think. You aren't doing much of it this game.

I suppose I could put it dummy proof:
I am a PGO. I breadcrumbed cop at least twice in this game (at least my first post and one other iirc). At the time, I did not consider there being 2+ PGOs in the game. I'm surprised Kiki balanced in 2 of them, so I doubt there are anymore.
A track record of working? Proof, please?

By "policy lynching" I hope to His Noodly Appendage you mean my mentioning "lynch all liars" and not this ridiculous "Rule #1" that keeps popping up. Because my mentioning of LAL is the first time, and only time this entire game, I have advocated policy lynching.

hando why did you ever, ever think it was a good idea to go paranoid nights 0 and 1? why would ANY scum-aligned player ever visit you for any reason whatsoever?
See above statements
Again, Handorin, your arguments do not logically follow. Marshy asked you why it would be a good idea to flex paranoid Night 0 and you said you decided to flex paranoid Night 0 because (see above statements, which read) you breadcrumbed as a cop and hoped to kill the scum who would try to kill you. However, by flexing on Night 0, you are saying you would flex even before you were able to speak in the thread, even before you would be able to breadcrumb your role. So there would be absolutely no need to flex Night 0 if you were actually following that strategy of "fake claim cop and flex to kill scum," which leads me again to believe that you didn't flex Night 0, or Night 1, because you cannot, because you are not PGO.

meh
unvote

vote: pierre
Hello, Macman. I don't know what is harder to understand, the fact that you actually unvoted Handorin who has been scum incarnate this game, or your vote on me. Which is saying a lot, because you didn't explain your vote on me at all.

Seriously, I hope you people know that I am tearing my hair out. This is ridiculous. Handorin should have been lynched three times over by now.

Top Bottom