• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranoiafia: Game Over

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
LAME gheb was like the towniest of the town. if the vig is town then do us a favor and replace out to rid us of your awful judgment

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
srsly vig? if it even was a vig. gheb of all ppl? my goodness. nah it couldn't have been
****it
now its probably mylo
so whackkk

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
@Macman: "If it even was a vig," what do you think it could have been other than a vigilante?

With Gheb's death, I feel I should take a re-read knowing that he is town 100% and put myself in his shoes. But I think you all know where I stand on Handorin. Laugh @ Handorin being "pretty satisfied" with my posts when I'm no longer dogging him. Duh?

vote: Handorin for now

@Scumfever: Your thoughts on Riddle, like I asked in my last post (it was today so no fault at not answering yet,) and now also your thoughts on Handorin who has voted you post-daykill, and your thoughts on the Gheb daykill, s'il vous plait.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i don't know. why would a vig shoot gheb of all ppl, instead of one of the 3 ppl we were contemplating on lynching.

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Macman: "If it even was a vig," what do you think it could have been other than a vigilante?

With Gheb's death, I feel I should take a re-read knowing that he is town 100% and put myself in his shoes. But I think you all know where I stand on Handorin. Laugh @ Handorin being "pretty satisfied" with my posts when I'm no longer dogging him. Duh?

vote: Handorin for now

@Scumfever: Your thoughts on Riddle, like I asked in my last post (it was today so no fault at not answering yet,) and now also your thoughts on Handorin who has voted you post-daykill, and your thoughts on the Gheb daykill, s'il vous plait.
Think more, please.

Serial Killer never came to your mind?

Also, I said before that I didn't think all that bad of you. You are still ranting about me in those posts that you referred I referred too. Doesn't mean they don't put you in a better light.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol Hando can just do what he wants. He hasn't really said anyhting other than i'm dis-settling him.

I found Riddle's thing about macman REALLY weird and I called him out on it on #102. OTher than swords, he's been really really vague on his thoughts. Obviously, if it was between me and Riddle, I'd want Riddle dead.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE it wasnt a vig that shot Gheb, as this is the most townie gheb has ever played. It seems most people here agree with this notion as well. A true "dumb or scum" moment here. Gheb was putting pressure on a couple people: namely me and riddle. It's something to think about.

On that note

vote: Riddle for now.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
No, Handorin, a serial killer did not cross my mind. Not only are daykilling serial killers more rare than daykilling vigilante's, but most all other signs also point towards vigilante. A serial killer in a 12 man game with Paranoid Gun Owners in it is a poor idea. An independent role in a limited cardflip game is a poor idea.

guys, we really can't just lynch jungle?
I think that if Scumfever is mafia, I would only think so because he has been significantly defending Handorin. Therefore, if Scumfever is mafia, Handorin would also be mafia. Which increases my desire to lynch Scumfever a small bit, but increases my determination to lynch Handorin even more.

Right now I'm really looking at a:

-Pierre
-Marshy
-Macman
-Scumfever
-Riddle
-Handorin

But there is definitely a Scumfever --> Handorin connection. You can just read and see it staring back at you. But individually, Scumfever is less scummy than Riddle.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea i saw the scumfever/hando connection. but whats really bugging me is that I feel like you and jungle are behind the scenes conducting this whole operation. I am fairly certain that marshy is town so that leaves me with you 4. Riddle doesn't seem to have any connections to anyone[more that I just cant remember anything hes done all game]. Jungle has been continually straying us away from a Hando lynch. While you have been pushing it. I think it would make sense for smarter scum to have split viewpoints on the whole Hando thing. Both pushing for his lynch can tie you guys together, and look bad if he flips town. Both not pushing for his lynch would just make a great situation go to waste.

Pierre you have been pushing Hando hardbody all game, without really looking at anyone else until someone called you out on it and so you responded by shifting your suspicions onto riddle.

Jungle/Hando connection is possible, but it was so blatant that it bothered me. Jungle/Pierre I can easily see, probably my strongest suspicion right now. Beyond that I don't really see Hando paired with anyone other than Riddle. However he could have easily orchestrated this entire spectacle with Pierre/Marshy which is what I began to think when swords was lynched and flipped town.

dunno, the theory is pretty out there. Would have to reread to find out more.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
So because I think someones town and I think others are scummier i'm considered to be in cahoots with them?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
eh, it may be a stretch but still something to consider nonetheless. especially considering that it's probably mylo

and don't discredit the theory just because it targets you. Why do you think Hando is town?

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
So because I think someones town and I think others are scummier i'm considered to be in cahoots with them?
Simply put, yes. I don't know what kind of question this is even supposed to be. There are six players remaining. If there were 3 scum, the game would be over, so there is obviously 2. If you clear yourself and are able to clear at least 1 other person, then you have 4 suspects, 50% of which are scum. If you have a main suspect, then you can see who you can connect with them, and you have your prospect scum pair. Obviously, Handorin is my main suspect. I cannot draw any sort of connection between Riddle and Handorin, but I can draw a fairly strong connection from you to Handorin. Especially considering you have not defended Macman, Marshy, or Riddle in the same way you have defended Handorin, I consider you to very possibly be in cahoots with him. What part of that do you not understand, and what part of that do you oppose?

yea i saw the scumfever/hando connection. but whats really bugging me is that I feel like you and jungle are behind the scenes conducting this whole operation. I am fairly certain that marshy is town so that leaves me with you 4. Riddle doesn't seem to have any connections to anyone[more that I just cant remember anything hes done all game]. Jungle has been continually straying us away from a Hando lynch. While you have been pushing it. I think it would make sense for smarter scum to have split viewpoints on the whole Hando thing. Both pushing for his lynch can tie you guys together, and look bad if he flips town. Both not pushing for his lynch would just make a great situation go to waste.

Pierre you have been pushing Hando hardbody all game, without really looking at anyone else until someone called you out on it and so you responded by shifting your suspicions onto riddle.

Jungle/Hando connection is possible, but it was so blatant that it bothered me. Jungle/Pierre I can easily see, probably my strongest suspicion right now. Beyond that I don't really see Hando paired with anyone other than Riddle. However he could have easily orchestrated this entire spectacle with Pierre/Marshy which is what I began to think when swords was lynched and flipped town.

dunno, the theory is pretty out there. Would have to reread to find out more.
Again, I feel that this is an easy opinion to make but is also very short-sighted. I dont really fault you for it as a scum tell but I also hate having to go over this. =/ I have repeatedly called out suspicious behavior from more than just Handorin. I called Riddle out on bad things that he has done and I called Scumfever out on weird opinions and statements that he has made. Most all of them, however, have had to do with Handorin. I swear, all roads lead towards Handorin, and it just makes me that much more confident in my vote on him.

I don't really know what to say to your new opinion because it has me as a common scum denominator based on my opinion towards Handorin. If we had lynched Handorin Day 1 then we would have a better bead on that and I would not be getting this flak.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea i wish we did lynch him d1. see what a problem you caused jungle =[
sigh

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
In a game this small (from the beginning), attempting to disconnect yourself from your scum partner wouldn't be that uncommon of a ploy. I think you're riding too hard on the 'i defended hando for a hot second, so we're scum partners' thing. It's a valid push for a lynch, I don't disagree with that. I admit that I defended Hando. I actually think he's town and think that someone else is the play. But I think you're being short minded in not considering my first statement.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
yea i wish we did lynch him d1. see what a problem you caused jungle =[
sigh
Don't worry. We have another chance to do it today!

In a game this small (from the beginning), attempting to disconnect yourself from your scum partner wouldn't be that uncommon of a ploy. I think you're riding too hard on the 'i defended hando for a hot second, so we're scum partners' thing. It's a valid push for a lynch, I don't disagree with that. I admit that I defended Hando. I actually think he's town and think that someone else is the play. But I think you're being short minded in not considering my first statement.
Well, I am not pushing for your lynch because of the connection. You will note that I'm still voting Handorin. It is, however, another good reason why I think he is scum.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I hate it when my User CP doesn't tell me people post.

But I'd be down for a Riddle lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Riddle

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Why would we only partially do it? Though, we should do it like we've been doing it lately on SWF, and listing in order how we want people to claim

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Vote Count
Handorin (2): Marshy, Pierre the Scarecrow
Riddle (2): junglefever, Handorin

Not voting: Macman, Riddle

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Wednesday, December 2 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
also pierre don't unvote hando if somehow macman/riddle don't come around to lynching hando. we voted him first so he's priority for dying if they keep being indecisive. which would surprise me considering the former was for his lynch earlier and riddle has already said he's the play

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
to your credit you did hint at a power role in ff7. but ugh...letting you live

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I think jungle would be a better lynch. since it would cover jungle/hando and jungle/pierre.

but i'll vote hando if thats the direction we're taking

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
also pierre don't unvote hando if somehow macman/riddle don't come around to lynching hando. we voted him first so he's priority for dying if they keep being indecisive. which would surprise me considering the former was for his lynch earlier and riddle has already said he's the play
I don't plan to unvote or change vote, unless Macman does decide on Scumfever and you also changed. But I don't think you should change.

Riddle/Scumfever claim and then I'm comfortable claiming before Macman and Marshy.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Vote Count
Handorin (2): Marshy, Pierre the Scarecrow
Riddle (2): junglefever, Handorin

Not voting: Macman, Riddle

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Wednesday, December 2 at 11:59:59 PM ET. (Not planning on extending it, either.)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
for some reason i dont have much faith in winning this game.

odd that marshy is stating that it's weird that I won't vote hando now, even though I was down to do it earlier. It's like he's ignoring the fact that it's mylo

noone should hammer anytime soon

Top Bottom