• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranoiafia: Game Over

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
He's more helpful simply because he is providing more input than marshy is. And we can use what he says to figure out what allignment he is. He's not helpful in the sense that he's trying to find scum or anything tho.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count
Handorin (3): Marshy, Pierre the Scarecrow, Macman
SwordsRbroken (2): Riddle, junglefever
Marshy (1): Gheb_01
Riddle (1): SwordsRbroken

Not voting: Handorin

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Sunday, November 15 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
deadline's tomorrow and i'm happy with a hando lynch

i don't like riddle's play. his "i find x suspicious but he always does this so i dunno" comes off as fluff and an easy way to be non-committal. if hando didn't deserve death so much i'd probably switch to him fos riddle

wtf @ scum and macman. how did you ever see hando as being helpful? are you guys just skimming, seeing big posts from him, and considering that helpful?

more from swords

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i just explained this ****.

it's helpful in the sense that hes just saying stuff. The more he speaks the more info we have info to attain a read on him

Riddle

Smash Lord
deadline's tomorrow and i'm happy with a hando lynch

i don't like riddle's play. his "i find x suspicious but he always does this so i dunno" comes off as fluff and an easy way to be non-committal. if hando didn't deserve death so much i'd probably switch to him fos riddle

wtf @ scum and macman. how did you ever see hando as being helpful? are you guys just skimming, seeing big posts from him, and considering that helpful?

more from swords
Well actually I've only done that once with Macman. My suspicions are at Swords right now and I would very much like to see him lynched so your point doesn't even really apply.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Macman- I can look for scum without telling everyone if I want. /inb4antitown

Jungle- I might get to that picture eventually

I get home from my tournament later and can post more on my computer, but then again I might not

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
should i switch to swords?

Well actually I've only done that once with Macman. My suspicions are at Swords right now and I would very much like to see him lynched so your point doesn't even really apply.
you had the same attitude towards me in 114

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Macman- I can look for scum without telling everyone if I want. /inb4antitown

Jungle- I might get to that picture eventually

I get home from my tournament later and can post more on my computer, but then again I might not
this is true. but its not really helping since if we dont get the sense that you are trying to.

whose the play?

dunno how i feel about swords. he's been consistent with play ive seen from him b4.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
meh, i think we should go with hando
if only cause i dont want to see him brag about rule #1 if he wins as mafia. and id rather not have to deal with him during lylo

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Gheb

No I am not okay with the Hando lynch at this point. I see very little reasoning behind it would much rather discuss more before we decide on a lynch.

At this point my biggest FoS would be Mac, but he always plays like this so I cant tell if he is scum or not.
or riddle, cuz this and his posts afterwards were stupid

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Fine, then. I figured you would know about Marshy's playstyle more by now. This is how Marshy always plays if you hadn't noticed. It has been mentioned several times and he is certainly playing like this in Phoenix Wright.
this is also dumb

but is it scummy dumb?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd rather lynch Riddle than Swords tbh. I'll do a quick reread before I make my decision.

Unvote for now.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
To elaborate: The swords wagon looks kinda like the easy way out for scum and it wouldn't be that hard to advocate his lynch. I find both of his voters extremely hard to trust.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count
Handorin (3): Marshy, Pierre the Scarecrow, Macman
SwordsRbroken (2): Riddle, junglefever
Riddle (1): SwordsRbroken

Not voting: Gheb_01, Handorin

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

A deadline has been set for Sunday, November 15 at 11:59:59 PM ET. No extensions.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd also like to discuss about what people think about the PGO before we hit the deadline. Tense or Relaxed toNight?

Hando you haven't voted once. Who's the play?
Pierre, if it wasn't Hando who'd be your vote toDay?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
well i think it's a bad sign how swords has gotten quiet when we've generally gotten more suspicious of him since his last post

gheb doesn't the "it's an easy way out for scum" thought process work for the hando lynch as well?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol why would swords be the easy way. I think either way, Hando is as much as an easy ride for scum as swords is, if not more.

Swords wehre you at and why havent you voted me yet?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
These are all of both of your posts pushing Hando's lynch. While, Marshy has a higher number of posts, he is just posting the typical "is he dead yet?" Marshy ****, whereas you seem to be trying to justify his lynch with really poor reasoning. The whole point is I dislike your reasoning and you seem to be pushing Hando's lynch too hard if we look at your evidence.

Let me reiterate that this didn't even deserve an FoS from me. In no way shape or form do I think you are scum because of this.
here you point out how scummy he is, but you don't even vote him! You then go on to say that it doesn't even deserve an FoS.

I read this post as:

1) I think Hando is scummy
2) Let's lynch Marshy because he wants to get Hando lynched and is playing like he usually does.

I know you've played games with Marshy before so you should realize that Marshy always plays like this. I could see if you just blatantly disagreed with who he was pushing but you don't.

Vote: SwordsRBroken
Like i said, i didn't know that that was how marshy usually plays. You're voting me based on OMGUS reasoning. You also knew that the only game that i had finished with marshy was TS.

Fine, then. I figured you would know about Marshy's playstyle more by now. This is how Marshy always plays if you hadn't noticed. It has been mentioned several times and he is certainly playing like this in Phoenix Wright.
You're voting along with Scumfever simply because of my playstyle. How different is that from me voting marshy?

My vote on Riddle stays.

Riddle

Smash Lord
here you point out how scummy he is, but you don't even vote him! You then go on to say that it doesn't even deserve an FoS.
Because Mac alays plays like this. The only reason I said that in the first place was because I made some stupid comment about how Macman would be scummy if it weren't for his metagame.

SwordsRBroken said:
Like i said, i didn't know that that was how marshy usually plays. You're voting me based on OMGUS reasoning. You also knew that the only game that i had finished with marshy was TS.
You should know how Marshy plays by now. If you don't its your fault not mine. Also do you even know what OMGUS means?

SwordsRBroken said:
You're voting along with Scumfever simply because of my playstyle. How different is that from me voting marshy?

My vote on Riddle stays.
How am I working along with Scumfever? I voted you first. If anything he's working with me. So your playstlye is moronic, parroty, and scummy? If thats the case then yes, I am voting off of your playstyle. Also, I hope you mean your OMGUS stays.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
gheb doesn't the "it's an easy way out for scum" thought process work for the hando lynch as well?
lol why would swords be the easy way. I think either way, Hando is as much as an easy ride for scum as swords is, if not more.
Hando is an easy lynch too but it's based on metagaming and not what he actually did in this game. It's easy to paint Swords in a bad light regardless. Pressure him slightly and due to his inexperience he will make a slip - scum or not. It's easier for scum to make the advocating of a swords lynch look legitimate than the Hando lynch because the "policy" lynch on hando is a questionable move, while it's always easy to pick on the flaws of a less experienced player and make him look scummy. I think either Riddle or Scumfever is trying to abuse it. I find both suspicious - Scumfever because of him lurking hardcore and Riddle because of other stuff he said toDay.

I'm aware that I said I'm OK with the swords lynch - I still think that way. This is because every time he posts something I ask myself "scum or dumb?" and I'd rather not have somebody around who OMGUSes everybody in D2 or D3. If you lynch him then go ahead and do it.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah so it's REALLY easy for any scum to be like, Hando's being unhelpful, rule #1.

I don't see how one has anymore weight than the other.

Just because Swords might be more liable to slip doesn't mean it makes it easier for scum to advocate his lynch. It's just as easier or even easier to advocate Hando.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, it's not. If you rule #1 lynch Hando and he flips town it'll be frowned upon. If you manage to make swords look scummy and he flips town then it won't. It's the safer route for scum to choose.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
or it'd just be lynching hando because he's unhelpful, whihc many people here have cliamed.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
im still here but logging off soon. switch? but ugh...letting hando live...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
can people in this game speak up

i am comfortable with killing riddle.

swords/riddle if yur online claim right now. whichever one of yu doesn't claim dies.

is anyone down for lynching hando?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
dunno if yu shud i just really wanted to see if ppl were online
maybe we shud go with swords after all

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Jungle and riddle. I did my calculation, and since yu 2 are the only ones online. The only lynch we can actually do is handos.

SO YOU MUST VOTE HANDO AND IF YOU DONT YOU ARE HANDOS SCUMPARDNAH

Top Bottom