• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Falchion - Lucina General and Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
In the end though we just love Lucina. : P we can do the whose better debates and still reach the same conclusion.
I agree, I don't care who you guys use so long as you are respectful players.

I was just correcting some wrong information since this is a Q and A thread (despite the raiding of it by the Zelda's), and I think it should atleast have some correct information since people are too lazy to read the "differences between Marth and Lucina" thread, and generally don't understand how to play their characters sometimes.

My problem with Lucina and her players is they all want to prove something to Marth mains, and get super butthurt and start tbagging when they get trashed.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
My problem with Lucina and her players is they all want to prove something to Marth mains, and get super butthurt and start tbagging when they get trashed.
I can't speak for everyone else, but I really don't see a point in proving something to Marth mains. I just play Lucina because
1) she's fun, and 2) I like her as a character.

I'll admit I get a little jerkish and taunt when I land a Shield Breaker in an epic way but that's it.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
I can't speak for everyone else, but I really don't see a point in proving something to Marth mains. I just play Lucina because
1) she's fun, and 2) I like her as a character.

I'll admit I get a little jerkish and taunt when I land a Shield Breaker in an epic way but that's it.
You deserve to taunt when you land a shield breaker. I always taunt. Always uptaunt. Its the most stylish.

Well, I'm glad you're not one of those then. I've had good games against Lucina mains, and I've had some completely disrespectful matches where they get really rude and tbaggy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You deserve to taunt when you land a shield breaker. I always taunt. Always uptaunt. Its the most stylish.

Well, I'm glad you're not one of those then. I've had good games against Lucina mains, and I've had some completely disrespectful matches where they get really rude and tbaggy.

I still love this gif.

I can imagine some For Glory idiot being disrespectful; the players here that I've faced haven't been disrespectful.

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
I just chose Lucina over Marth because you need to space yourself really well as marth and I'm not that good at that. Also shes beautimous and her hair is amazing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Np np, I'm just a smash player who wants to improve me not prove a point so I think we'll be cool~

Also gave Wi-Fi a shot and will be going at it some more after I make some money tonight with small work. :'D Any of you wanna bop me online when I get back?

Duet

Smash Cadet
NNID
requiemlacrimosa
push them as close to the edge as you can and then use shield breaker again.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
I just chose Lucina over Marth because you need to space yourself really well as marth and I'm not that good at that. Also shes beautimous and her hair is amazing.
If you cant space with Lucina, you cant play her well. Her spacing is just as important as Marths. Infact, its better to play Marth with bad spacing then it is to play Lucina.

Real question; what's her most optimal punish after a shield break? :p
Shieldbreaker fully charged. Unless playing as Marth. Then its tipper Fsmash

Last edited by a moderator:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ Random4811 Random4811 , I merged your posts. Remember, not to double post as it's against the Terms of Service and Rules. Use the edit button when you need to add content to a previous post you had :)

Today was training day for me. I have a tournament tomorrow, streamed and whatnot. A lot of Robin training since it's the secondary I have that I haven't really trained yet.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
@ Random4811 Random4811 , I merged your posts. Remember, not to double post as it's against the Terms of Service and Rules. Use the edit button when you need to add content to a previous post you had :)

Today was training day for me. I have a tournament tomorrow, streamed and whatnot. A lot of Robin training since it's the secondary I have that I haven't really trained yet.
I didnt realize that I still had the last post at the time. I wasnt thinking about it. Sorry!

Didn't get starlight? no falchion and a ****ty marth for you (though hes not as terrible as roy)
Did you play his game? Marth is pretty cool. He's got some of the better starting stats and growth of the Lords of FE. He was one of the most useful characters in my army at any given point, and with the custom rapier I gave him, not having Falchion wasnt an issue. He got crits out the butt. He's not like certain people (coughroycough) who need to be stapled to a whitemage until the end of the game to survive.
Lucina was pretty meh in her game, depending on who you courted Chrom with. Marth's base stats are better than her base stats. And that is comparing Lvl 1 Marth at the beggining of Shadow Dragon to Lvl 10 Lucina when you recruit her.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Ugh..... I don't really want to do this....
Wait.. do you mean.. exactly like Marth? You have to play both characters as incredibly patient, incredibly opportunity based characters. You have to be smart, and have to be able to bait. You can't be aggressive very often with either.
Literally the only difference in their playstyles is that Lucina has ****ty kill percents and you have to respect her like, 0% of the time because all of her attacks are so incredibly unsafe to shield, that you can just outwait her and shield, or bait her to attack and shield, and then punish the **** out of her.
Maybe you don't fully understand Marth. He CAN play passive-aggressive, make people respect the tipper and pressure shields/limit options with actual attacks. Lucina can't do either of that and must find openings to poke her blade in.
If Marth commits his attacks are rewarding enough to be even/safe/. If Lucina commits people can trade over and over and Lucina will ultimately lose.

...No. Lucina has NO tippers. MARTH'S tippers have more knockback.
Substantially so. With rage, you can kill an opponent at 20% on ledge. Lucina is going to be searching for that same kill for another 100% atleast, if she's lucky. But by the time she gets the opponent up there, she dies to rage because the opponent doesnt have to respect her approaches at all.
Lucina's whole thing is that she's Marth /without/ tippers.
Look it up, Lucina's Fasmash and Dsmash (only those iirc) have tipper hitboxes. They do not deal more damage, just more knockback
She /can/ kill. Just super poorly. Her fair doesn't gimp half the cast. Are you drunk? So long as they save their double jump, they can make it back. Its got consistent knockback, so tippers wont matter. Its not like Marth's insanely good tipper fair that can kill at 70. She's searching for a fair kill for nearly 60% without rage. (Tested in training mode, she doesnt get fair kills off ledge until around 120% it seems, and I tested around that number. She doesnt get them below 115 for sure, but sometimes it depends on exactly how far off stage and how deep Lucy is willing to go.)
Gimping implies you knocked off your opponent's recovery. Often they'll spend the second jump when nearing the ledge, or close of the bottom (depends on the character). Half of the cast depend on this usage of the Second Jump, and Lucina's Fair covers a nice distance and can disrupt opponents (not having a tipper actually helps here, any point of the blade is equally good/bad for gimping). Granted, these gimps won't happen often at say, below 50%, but it's one of the options she has.

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
I didnt realize that I still had the last post at the time. I wasnt thinking about it. Sorry!

Did you play his game? Marth is pretty cool. He's got some of the better starting stats and growth of the Lords of FE. He was one of the most useful characters in my army at any given point, and with the custom rapier I gave him, not having Falchion wasnt an issue. He got crits out the butt. He's not like certain people (coughroycough) who need to be stapled to a whitemage until the end of the game to survive.
Lucina was pretty meh in her game, depending on who you courted Chrom with. Marth's base stats are better than her base stats. And that is comparing Lvl 1 Marth at the beggining of Shadow Dragon to Lvl 10 Lucina when you recruit her.
Marth Isn't the worst lord by alot but he's still not in the top half, hes a bit like eliwood decent but not the best unit you have.
And lucina's starting stats aren't the best but her starting weapons and growths make her super good. Neither of them are Ike material though

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Ugh..... I don't really want to do this....

Maybe you don't fully understand Marth. He CAN play passive-aggressive, make people respect the tipper and pressure shields/limit options with actual attacks. Lucina can't do either of that and must find openings to poke her blade in.
If Marth commits his attacks are rewarding enough to be even/safe/. If Lucina commits people can trade over and over and Lucina will ultimately lose.

Look it up, Lucina's Fasmash and Dsmash (only those iirc) have tipper hitboxes. They do not deal more damage, just more knockback

Gimping implies you knocked off your opponent's recovery. Often they'll spend the second jump when nearing the ledge, or close of the bottom (depends on the character). Half of the cast depend on this usage of the Second Jump, and Lucina's Fair covers a nice distance and can disrupt opponents (not having a tipper actually helps here, any point of the blade is equally good/bad for gimping). Granted, these gimps won't happen often at say, below 50%, but it's one of the options she has.

They can both play sort of passive-aggressively. Lucina just lacks the reward that Marth has. But playing passive-aggressive isnt a safe option for Marth in a lot of situations.

They don't. Lucina's Dsmash technically has a tipper hitbox, but it only does one thing. Sends vertically instead of horizontally. Her Fsmash lacks a tipper. Only other attack of hers that has a tipper is the Dair, on the spike, and it does more damage. That is all.

Gimping implies /wrecking/ your opponents recovery. As in, they arent making it back on stage. Lucina's fair doesnt do that well up into the 100%'s on anyone with a recovery better than Mac's. She certainly doesnt gimp 28 characters with that thing. Its wimpy. A tipper fair from Marth can depending on the percent. Lucina's baby fair wont do much to most of the cast, even with their second jump gone. Besides if she's really fishing for a kill below 100%, she's looking for a stage spike.

Marth Isn't the worst lord by alot but he's still not in the top half, hes a bit like eliwood decent but not the best unit you have.
And lucina's starting stats aren't the best but her starting weapons and growths make her super good. Neither of them are Ike material though
I dunno, I'd say he's up there. Certainly not the best, but he's got pretty good growth, and he's got a rapier available to him, the high-ish critrate is really nice early on. He's got pretty even stats at the start too, so nothing is far below anything.

Lucina has the advantage of being in the most broken game ever. It wouldnt matter if she was Roy levels of bad, you could just infinitely grind one of the EXP dlc maps until she was maxed out, and then go beat the game with her and her alone.

Ike does roids, he doesn't count.

Last edited:

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
I dunno, I'd say he's up there. Certainly not the best, but he's got pretty good growth, and he's got a rapier available to him, the high-ish critrate is really nice early on. He's got pretty even stats at the start too, so nothing is far below anything.

Lucina has the advantage of being in the most broken game ever. It wouldnt matter if she was Roy levels of bad, you could just infinitely grind one of the EXP dlc maps until she was maxed out, and then go beat the game with her and her alone.

Ike does roids, he doesn't count.
His rapier does help alot but in a game where Wing spear exists, its not that great.

Also i think me and you can agree that Marth is WAAAAAAAAY better than Lucy in smash bros in almost every way except perfect pivot

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Also i think me and you can agree that Marth is WAAAAAAAAY better than Lucy in smash bros in almost every way except perfect pivot
Marth and Lucina have the same perfect pivot. That original video showcasing all characters perfect pivot had some testing done incorrectly regarding Marth/Lucina. Some of us here in the Lucina boards and on the Marth boards tested it out and our results correlated to indicate that they cover the same distance. @ Duet Duet even added some videos to showcase that their perfect pivots are the same. Click Here to view the post. The only difference they do have is that for some reason, Lucina is able to carry momentum over with here Up-Tilt while Marth can't.

Last edited:

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
Marth and Lucina have the same perfect pivot. That original video showcasing all characters perfect pivot had some testing done incorrectly regarding Marth/Lucina. Some of us here in the Lucina boards and on the Marth boards tested it out and our results correlated to indicate that they cover the same distance. @ Duet Duet even added some videos to showcase that their perfect pivots are the same. Click Here to view the post. The only difference they do have is that for some reason, Lucina is able to carry momentum over with here Up-Tilt while Marth can't.
well i'll be damned. did not know that

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
Least that ended with little to no bloodshed xD new topic gentlemen

EDIT: by that, I mean the Marth/Lucina comparison xD

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Just... popping in to say how much I enjoyed reading the last 10 pages of this thread.

Also to ask a semi-relevant question even though I play Marth much more than Lucina (except doubles). When using the downward version of DB, should I be delaying the 3rd strike? It doesn't... seem to connect reliably and what I want is to get to the 4th downward variant for % purposes. Also, just when to use what versions of the DB (other than the up2 for the trap).

Edit: As a former non-competitive Marth secondary and someone who is using Marth/Lucina as my 3rd character, you have my support. Even though LoZ>FE.

Last edited:

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Just... popping in to say how much I enjoyed reading the last 10 pages of this thread.

Also to ask a semi-relevant question even though I play Marth much more than Lucina (except doubles). When using the downward version of DB, should I be delaying the 3rd strike? It doesn't... seem to connect reliably and what I want is to get to the 4th downward variant for % purposes. Also, just when to use what versions of the DB (other than the up2 for the trap).

Edit: As a former non-competitive Marth secondary and someone who is using Marth/Lucina as my 3rd character, you have my support. Even though LoZ>FE.
I used to never use downward DB, but recently I've been doing it a lot. Its best to do shorthop db-> downward DB, delay the second hit, but do the third and fourth as quick as possible if you're delaying anything. It works pretty well up to like, 30-40%.
Also dashing downward DB is really nice, and it works as a great roll punish because of the extra range and lingering hitbox of the 4th hit. Hits 3 and 4 should really run together.

Otherwise I'd just generally always use upwards DB, unless near the ledge at kill %'s, in which case regular DB is probably optimal.
When using Upwards DB, I sometimes like to stop and do dolphin slash, which works pretty well most of the time. I'd give it a shot if they aren't DI'ing super well, or are DI'ing in a way that they'll come down into DS range.

His rapier does help alot but in a game where Wing spear exists, its not that great.

Well comparatively to a weapon he cant use, yeah, its great. But he holds his own.

And yes, he is signifigantly better than Lucina in every way.

Last edited:

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hey guys! One of my New Years Resolutions is to do less lurking and more posting in character forums for the characters I use. I use Toon Link and Lucina. Funny enough, I never used Marth in the previous Smash games because I don't like his character design and voice at all. Having a female swordsman in the game is pretty awesome. I haven't actually played Fire Emblem Awakening but from what I know about Lucina I really do like her. I hope to improve with her.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer

I rarely use the downward version of the DB. However, Im sure it should have its uses. @ EternalFlame EternalFlame do you have any input on Down DB3 and its uses/applications?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
h and Dsmash (only those iirc) have tipper hitboxes. They do not deal more damage, just more knockback
They don't. Lucina's Dsmash technically has a tipper hitbox, but it only does one thing. Sends vertically instead of horizontally. Her Fsmash lacks a tipper. Only other attack of hers that has a tipper is the Dair, on the spike, and it does more damage. That is all.
You're both incorrect.

I would say "Go read the differences between marth and lucina thread" but shaya's post is kinda wrong lol

I'm going to go edit it

Edit: I can see how people would think that this is a tipper. In reality, it's just the really close hit that has an angle of 75 (vs 361 of 45 degrees). The other 3 hitboxes (including 2 of marth's sourspots) have an angle also of 361, so it's not a tipper

Last edited:

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
I rarely use the downward version of the DB. However, Im sure it should have its uses. @ EternalFlame EternalFlame do you have any input on Down DB3 and its uses/applications?
Hmmm... typically I don't use it myself either xD though I do know some application with it.

Random mentioned it already on SH DB1 > 3 to make it connect properly, but doing it on the ground can work just as well when delayed properly. Due to the way the animation is, I think it may lower Marth/Lucina's hitbox while aiming for the foot. When you go for the DThrow setup (via making them air dodge to fall straight down), chasing your target with the Down B version is ideal so you're less likely to miss if they fall faster than you do.

Typically when you go for the third strike, people expect you to finish, and normally that is the better option. But deliberately delaying can help with giving an opportunity for your opponent to make a mistake. The Down B won't lift them off the ground, but it has a good pushback when it connects, and you can reset positions to neutral by connecting the first three hits. Playing with the number of swings you do with your DB then following up accordingly makes the DB one of your best setup tools to work with.

DB up 2, 3, or 4 are your setups for anti air/landing traps, while your DB side/down 3 and 4 are for spacing/racking damage. You could fake out the final hit and wait for a reaction to punish, poke with DTilt after stopping midway, run up and grab, or jump away to reset the positions to neutral. Just remember that every extra slash has a bit more ending lag to them, and faking them out into a followup does become a bit more difficult as you go.

Hopefully this helps explain the usage a bit more xD

Last edited:

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
You're both incorrect.

I would say "Go read the differences between marth and lucina thread" but shaya's post is kinda wrong lol

I'm going to go edit it

Edit: I can see how people would think that this is a tipper. In reality, it's just the really close hit that has an angle of 75 (vs 361 of 45 degrees). The other 3 hitboxes (including 2 of marth's sourspots) have an angle also of 361, so it's not a tipper
I consulted that thread which is where I got the wrong information from. XD

Hmmm... typically I don't use it myself either xD though I do know some application with it.

Random mentioned it already on SH DB1 > 3 to make it connect properly, but doing it on the ground can work just as well when delayed properly. Due to the way the animation is, I think it may lower Marth/Lucina's hitbox while aiming for the foot. When you go for the DThrow setup (via making them air dodge to fall straight down), chasing your target with the Down B version is ideal so you're less likely to miss if they fall faster than you do.

Typically when you go for the third strike, people expect you to finish, and normally that is the better option. But deliberately delaying can help with giving an opportunity for your opponent to make a mistake. The Down B won't lift them off the ground, but it has a good pushback when it connects, and you can reset positions to neutral by connecting the first three hits. Playing with the number of swings you do with your DB then following up accordingly makes the DB one of your best setup tools to work with.

DB up 2, 3, or 4 are your setups for anti air/landing traps, while your DB side/down 3 and 4 are for spacing/racking damage. You could fake out the final hit and wait for a reaction to punish, poke with DTilt after stopping midway, run up and grab, or jump away to reset the positions to neutral. Just remember that every extra slash has a bit more ending lag to them, and faking them out into a followup does become a bit more difficult as you go.

Hopefully this helps explain the usage a bit more xD
Following up on some of what EternalFlame has said, @ Locke 06 Locke 06

Downward DB causes Marth to duck, at about the same position as dtilt, so he is basically crouching. He should be able to duck under some attacks, I've ducked under a few things with it. However I dont know the extent of it exactly, I don't know the data or how to interpret it. What I do know though is Down DB 4 has some really good range, and can catch the base of a short hop. It stays out for a while so it is good for catching a backwards roll. Its a pretty good tool to rack up damage too.

Dashing towards your enemy and then faking them out to force a roll is a pretty good set-up to get a sh or a dashing DB set up, and It comes in real handy there.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Gave ladders a shot again, I need to not sleep on Wi-Fi if my performance is as bad as it is right now. Will certainly be giving it a lot of time this week before the big event next weekend.

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
Gave ladders a shot again, I need to not sleep on Wi-Fi if my performance is as bad as it is right now. Will certainly be giving it a lot of time this week before the big event next weekend.
Everyone's gotta start somewhere dude ^^ just keep practicing and you'll get better for sure

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh my god, Aero's a senator now. My days are over.

Also, shouldn't we be talking about the match-up instead of just differences? Who has the advantage on what and who doesn't?

Last edited:

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Oh my god, Aero's a senator now. My days are over.

Also, shouldn't we be talking about the match-up instead of just differences? Who has the advantage on what and who doesn't?
Between Marth and Lucina? Marth. In every situation.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd absolutely love it if you would be more detailed in what you mean that marth takes the cake.

I doubt that he wins every aspect. Match-Ups are done in 50:50. I won't be convinced until it's been studied.

Last edited:

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
I'd absolutely love it if you would be more detailed in what you mean that marth takes the cake.

I doubt that he wins every aspect. Match-Ups are done in 50:50. I won't be convinced until it's been studied.
Well, Lucina and Marth have to play basically exactly the same. Marth's attacks are far safer than Lucinas, and he has slightly more vertical range. Like, pixels of difference. Which makes all the difference when you live in tipper land. His tipper attacks all do loads more damage than Lucinas, and he can kill ridiculously earlier than her.

Like, no rage, Marth needs about 70-80 percent for an easy kill. Lucina needs to be between 110-120. I always lean twoards the higher numbers due to DI when it comes to Lucina, and lower numbers when it comes to Marth because tipper hits also add more hitstun/hitlag, and have much more KB.

This leads to Marth being able to live insanely long (seriously, like up to the 200's. Rage stops bulding after 150%, I believe) and Lucina dying before she can even get him that high. It normally takes her 2 stocks to get into kill range against me, so barring a *great* gimp or an SD, I'm keeping my stocks for much longer than she is. She really REALLY has to outplay me to get that first stock before I get hers.

Let me tell you something though, Marth with Rage is probably scarier than the best of Shieks. He can kill at insanely low percents. I've gotten kills around 20% (either at 20% or slightly above it, less than 25%) on ledge before with tipper FSmash. He can get a kill with Upthrow if Lucina is high enough. This is all assuming Lucina and Marth are playing at the same level of skill. I've played some good Lucina's who have outsmarted me, or atleast taken a set or two off of me. However, I've played many more Lucina's at the same skill level or below. And they lost all the sets I played against them.

Lucina is going to be searching for a kill for a while. Likely long after her first stock is gone. Marth however, is going to be able to stay alive pretty easy. If he's been playing smart, he won't be in Lucina's kill range for atleast another half a minute. Lucina, playing at the same level, is going to be struggling to get him up high, and will likely be in his kill range without rage before she can get his stock. This means that even if Marth loses his stock, Lucina is liable to bite it at the first well placed tipper attack near the ledge. It is a hard MU for her. Probably one of her hardest, because even though sheer character data suggests that she should be able to do mildly okay against him if she tries hard, she really really has to outplay Marth to beat him.

Those are my thoughts on the MU. Most of them anyway. I trimmed the fat a little bit, I could have gotten into more Rage Marth situations, which limit Lucina even more and make her respect Marth about twice as much, but that is the real nitty gritty of things.

I know how Match-ups are reported. This isnt an MU thread, however. There is one here . What that lovely discussion found is an indefinite 40:60 in Marth's favor, until further notice due to how customs could affect the MU. Based on personal experience, I'd say it'd be more like 20:80 or 30:70 in Marth's favor. Lucina mains have to try a lot harder to beat Marth mains. Marth mains have a pretty easy time against them. Their only decent option against Marth is to try to get in his guard and be real aggressive, but that is a terrible idea against Marth and will get you killed.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Go die in the rain, noob. Tipper doesn't necessarily = sweet spot. Just like how Ike's tipper fsmash is a flub ;)
go fall off a snow covered mountain

it's still not really a tipper

much like dair isn't a tipper

I would define dsmash's vertical angle as a sourspot and dair as a sweetspot rather than the 361 angles as a tipper

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
*grabs popcorn*

The nerds senators are doing battle, everybody, come quick!

Also call the wambulance for Aerodrome. He seems to have become a strange, crying lemon with snot and drool pouring out with the tears. (seriously why do smileys look so much like lemons? Why did they have to be yellow?)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
*grabs popcorn*

The nerds senators are doing battle, everybody, come quick!

Also call the wambulance for Aerodrome. He seems to have become a strange, crying lemon with snot and drool pouring out with the tears. (seriously why do smileys look so much like lemons? Why did they have to be yellow?)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I want to join this battle but Im a bit busy this weekend. Anyways, top 6 of Winter Clash, a tournament here in PR will be streamed. Ill be commentating some matches probably. Lets see if Im cut out for commentating. First time and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom