• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paradigm Presents: WAIT, AGAIN?! 1/9 Results

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang Atomsk and Snakeee. Cause of you losing to PGN, this dude comes to me on aim out of random talking **** to me, and saying he is a better player than I am cause he beat you too. And thinks I can't beat snakeee cause I lost to him once in tourny in November of 08. And Since PGN beat him I can't

Dammit WTH boys?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Guys I thought I did pretty good today! This also marks my third event attended this season:

1) JG's smsahfest
2) RizMF's smashfest
3) Paradigm friendlies

... .... .... oh wait.

EDIT: Oh. And I think I should also say that dmBrandon has a better "Glide-Attack-After-Up-B" than me, and that this gives me a sort of melancholy because my "Glide-Attack-After-Up-B" could be better =-(.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dang @ Atomsk lol.

EDIT : Thats what happens when you go to too many tournaments in a row.

LIKE DRUG OVERDOSE

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Why does viva suck if he 2 stocked your brother, in a match up in big m's favor...?

Anyway, I don't wanna start huge flame war, so hi kingz!
He sucks idc if he beat my brother.

Moneymatch the next tourney we both go to?

1v1, no big bro to carry your *** in teams.
Are you ****ing serious??? Orion carried you in EVERY SINGLE GAME YOU WHERE TRASH. MM sounds fun yo.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
u beat his ics wtf? or did he just try to go ddd or something.
Nah he went Game and Watch and MK vs me. If he went ICs I would not have went Falco.

How the hell does DEHF do that matchup?!?! *runs to DEHF*

The Situation

Smash Rookie
Yo my boy Atomsk **** bro you got it next time, my dudes gonna **** Pound you haters. Look at Keitaro ****** ****, good stuff bro keep the vibe going.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Nah, he thinks he is better than me cause he beat those 2.
Please don't start thread drama, I wasn't trash talking, all I said was I think I'm better than you now out of excitement, I'm allowed to be happy for my wins and I would NEVER be cocky about them. Just drop it. If you continue then you're truly an attention whore. And no, I don't think I'm better than either of them either.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
damit i shoulda went but i had this thing with future gf. i need someone to explain to me how bigm got 7th lmao.

gg keitaro man. atomsk, take a break mah dood. pgn! we are teaming mah ***.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Singles:
1: M2k ($150.00) - MK - fun friendlies, sorry for not saving you. :p
2: ADHD ($75.00) - Diddy - die diddy kong die DIE
3: Shadow ($25.00) - MK/Wario - close games, I got you next time.
4: ninjalink - Diddy / Rob / Ice Climbers - ohi there
5: Inui - Meta Knight - gj, nice seeing you.
5: Keitaro - Falco - gj, nice seeing you.
7: PGN - Game and Watch - yay lol
7: big m - Meta Knight - hi
9: mintyflesh - gj for beating ninjarink
9: Atomsk - ggs, nice seeing you, lol @ wiimote
9: Orion - fun tourney!
9: Ricky - fun games in doubles
13: 34 - your falcon is sick wtf lmao
13: snakeee - ggs.
13: doom - nice seeing you. I want to play that hacked version of brawl with that custom moveset for link, it looked cool.
13: Rhyme - nice seeing you.
17: Eazy - nice seeing you.
17: cloudfox - ggs once again, your Pit is too good.
17: kidd - your falco is kewl, let's play next time, nice seeing you.
17: PRiDE - ggs, great yoshi
17: Tyrell - ggs in doubles
17: Izumi - we did great in doubles :D, yay for new static partner. fun endless random MMs, great seeing you.
17: Afrochimp - ggs in doubles friendlies, nice seeing ya
17: vivasaturn - you did pretty good. yay rainbow cruise! fun train / bus rides, I had a blast.
25: Apple - thanks for teh ride, nice seein ya
25: Dr. Brawl - hi
25: Cyanide - thanks for teh ride, nice seein ya
25: p_wii - Pretty good yoshi XD
25: KoroBeniki - We met offline lol yay

GGs to everyone I played, I did pretty well, I love house tournaments. See you all next time.

ADHD

Smash Hero
ICs, mk, DDD.

Shout-outs!

1: M2k-Muahaha just wait Twitchyknight!
3: Shadow-That girl you brought was really sweet :) Best of luck! Also, sorry about me not saving the RC replay I get tense and forget when I lose.
4: ninjalink-TRUCE.
5: Inui-Get ***** on mushroom kingdom.
5: Keitaro-lol gj.
7: PGN-gj too, you did really well at this tourney.
7: big m -wow you placed higher than I realized.
9: mintyflesh-ngr fgt.
9: Atomsk-ABLUALGUALUGLUALUGLKJGLJOGOOOOGOGAUAU. broom fight.
9: Orion-Get ***** on mushroom kingdom too.
13: 34-your falcon is a beast but no match for my god-like jiggz.
13: doom-your wii is hilarious.
17: Eazy-stop up b'ing and grab yo.
17: cloudfox-keep coming to stuff!
17: kidd-did you quit?
17: Izumi-GET ***** BY MY TL OMG.
17: Afrochimp-sup brah.
17: vivasaturn-I feel so good about myself when I grab release ness, it's SO **** INTENSE.
25: Apple-thanks for hosting ^_^
25: Dr. Brawl
25: Cyanide
25: p_wii-you need to play with a gamecube controller rofl, wii motes are terribly annoying.
25: KoroBeniki-how'd you do so poorly in bracket?!

The Situation

Smash Rookie
Yeah *****es can be bombs sometimes and also it sucks cuz I am in the line of fire but its w/e. Imma **** any dudes on wifi with snake, can't touch dis.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
1: M2k ($150.00) - MK-nice job
2: ADHD ($75.00) - Diddy -gl at pound
3: Shadow ($25.00) - MK/Wario - nice doubles clutch
4: ninjalink - Diddy / Rob / Ice Climbers -awesome diddy, it was so smart
5: Inui - Meta Knight - hello
5: Keitaro - Falco -great job, top 7 on our nj pr this season for sure
7: PGN - Game and Watch- good **** beating atmosk
7: big m - Meta Knight - hi
9: mintyflesh-good **** beating NL
9: Atomsk-man your gonna have to hear it now, just an off day though youll do better at pound
9: Orion- ggs funny matches
9: Ricky-good **** nice job
13: 34-hi
13: snakeee -hi
13: doom- great wario, i didnt know it was THAT good, i was surprised ggs. ggs in random dittos MMs too
13: Rhyme-hi
17: Eazy-that fsmash HAD to happen lol i saw it comin too
17: cloudfox for how many good players went 17th is not even bad lol but youll do better next time, btw your team name made me lol :):):):):)
17: kidd-fun freindlys
17: PRiDE-fun freindly
17: Tyrell- wassup, good to see u
17: Izumi-ggs fun matches
17: Afrochimp-hi
17: vivasaturn-LOL ggs
25: Apple-hi
25: Dr. Brawl-hi
25: Cyanide-great venue
25: p_wii- lololol hilarious team name
25: KoroBeniki- reppin that fairlawn allllll day

great tournament altogether

@ seph, u act as if im HORRIBLE, imo im better than you but thats just me XD. btw come to 1 these tourneys yer mad cool and we needa freindly

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at this tournament.
it was cool going through losers. i got to play sooo many more matches than usual. felt like old times ^_^.
Shoutouts

ricky- good stuff for beating me in winners. you did do pretty well against my mk the first game anyway, so i wasn't too mad about that victory sd killing me before you got star KOed game 2 with falco, lmao. you won game 3 against my falco on bf legit, though.

PGN- very close games. that was the gayest i was ever forced to play with wario, and according to some ppl who were watching, i wasn't being that gay (?). i decided i like him vs gnw now. good **** stepping it up so much.

ADHD- good stuff making my friend jenn laugh hysterically throughout our set by screaming "MY BABIES!!!!" and all of your shenanigans, rofl. great games. i'm kinda upset about game 2 not being saved, but the 3 stocking on my wario was -_-. i honestly jumped into that dair last stock on purpose cuz you were ****** me already. i wanted to ask if you were OK with not having that one up. especially because my win game 2 won't be up =/. it's up to you though.

Minty- your marth is getting reaallyy good. you just had same gay stuff happen to you and you didn't seem to know how to punish tornado well enough. step it up and **** next time. ggs

NL- it was kind of grimy of you to claim i "played against ADHD like it was a friendly" because i didn't camp enough. i camped you on delfino a bit because i had the lead. after wyatt b threw killed me at 0, he gained the lead back fast and i got nervous, so i kind of rushed him. sorry you felt that way. i was playing to win. ggs yesterday, very close as usual.

Dmbrandon- good **** in teams. sorry about kinda ****ing up vs inui and atomsk. we'll **** pound next week! gogogogo!

Atomsk- i was upset i didn't get to play you in losers, like at every other recent tournament, lol. oh well, everyone has off days. gl at pound, i'm sure you'll place very well as usual. you acted much cooler yesterday! hah. hopefully we can get along well at pound, too XD.

Kai- once again, sorry i couldn't say bye. i felt kinda bad about that, lol. it was fun just talking with you and such. we should play again soon.

Zucco- it's a shame we didn't get to talk much here, but oh well, pound is gonna be sooo fun! good stuff in teams.

Doom- fun talking, as always. we've gotta play again soon, too. thanks for being nice to jenn and such :D. lol see you at pound!

KELVIN- here in spirit. too bad you couldn't make it, bro :(. i was hoping you'd show up. hopefully things went well with your night.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Shout outs
1: M2k good job beating ADHD, and sleeping on my head
5: Inui - Meta Knight- too good
9: mintyflesh- really good marth
9: Ricky- **** good **** beating shadow
13: 34- really good cf
17: Eazy- good marth, thanks for teaching me the MK match up
17: cloudfox- thanks for the friendlys
17: kidd- ggs our matches were somewhat close
17: PRiDE- really good Yoshi
17: Tyrell- fun as hell to play against in our friendlys
17: Afrochimp- nice to finally meet you
17: vivasaturn doubles jiggs team in frendlys was too good
25: KoroBeniki- thanks for teaching me the Luigi match up, sorry i had to leave in the middle of mm.

Vinnie

Smash Master
The Situation is definitely some troll, or probably one of shadow / snakeee's friends since he lives in staten island lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ADHD - My Wii is too good.

Shadow - You really weren't playing THAT gay!

Inui - We didn't talk at all today. :(

Keitaro - Sorry about teams. Cold hands...so stupid. Completely my fault.

PGN - Good **** today.

Big M - Nice job beating me. I'm kinda tight because my ice block fingers made me bike instead of fart game 1 and I did a ton of back airs instead of up airs game 3. I kinda panicked. I'd like to play you again under normal conditions, lol. Good **** though.

MintyFlesh - Good **** in teams. I can't believe that **** game 1! Stupid drill rush instead of fsmash... :(

Atomsk - You were very enjoyable to be around today. Good stuff. Looks like you have cold hand syndrome too, lol.

Orion - Good games in teams. I freaked out game 3. We're gonna **** Pound.

34 - Falcon all day.

Snakeee - Zero Suit too good. Our friendlies were fun, thanks for helping me with that matchup.

Doom - Step it up son. Next tourney, I'm buying hot hands and some gloves that I can play in.

Rhyme - I heard that Samus was giving the **** today!

Eazy - You know you're better than that. I need more Marth practice!

Kid - What happened? :/ Didn't see much of you today.

PRiDE - You're the bestestest!

Tyrell - Good games today. You impressed me a bit.

Apple - Thanks for hosting this. Please do something about that draft though!

Cyanide - Good job running this. **** you in teams lmao!

P_wii - You're really getting a lot better. Don't let your bad placement today make you think otherwise. Keep at that MK. Yoshi sucks.

Korobeniki - Stick to wifi, brah. ;)

Kai - Fun Zero dittos. See you on Friday!

Ether - You should play more. :(

Zucco - Enter next time *****!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
This is Inui.

why is it put jason won? We split, but he did beat me in wf. Hmm, I"ll get your *** at pound MUAHHA
He was the only one in winners. ;)

1: M2K: I'm glad you won. We took you to game five, last stocks in doubles. Again. Sigh. One day I'll take you out. I hope I proved I can contend with you in doubles just fine. We would have won WHOBO together even with Ally there.

2: GayDHD: Good stuff on 2nd. You almost lost games to Ganondorf in singles.

3: Nickelodeon: I don't get how I can always ****/beat you in teams and you always ****/beat me in singles. It's dumb. We should be rivals for each other in both events since we're around the same skill level. Let's work on that, okay?

4: NinjaLink: I hope you get a working controller soon. I had a lot of fun playing Brawl singles matches with you. I didn't think that was possible. Can we play a bit at tournaments more?

5: Inui: Can't get past 5th because this state has national level competition every time.

5: Keitaro: See above.

7: PrettyGayNigga: You did awesome. Thanks for teaming with Dave. You lost $2 to Ganondorf.

7: BigMadden: GJ.

9: Brandon Soo Hoo: You took out NinjaLink and then got 9th. Scrub. Just like Ricky. Anyways, you were in a movie called Tropic Thunder when you were a kid as a drug lord boss. Pretty cool.

9: Atomsk: Awesome stuff in teams. Better luck next time in singles. I wanted you to beat PGN and Shadow because I wanted to face you in singles since I was set on honestly trying to beat you this time and actually playing well yesterday.

9: Orion: Campy... So boring to play. Sorry, lol!

9: Ricky: The Shadow killer!

13: Rule 34: Lost $1 to Ganondorf!

13: Frankeee: Please please please please please get out of your slump by Pound 4. I really want to do well in teams and I want to see you do well in singles to prove you're still the best ZSS around.

13: Doom: Awww, we didn't talk much. It's okay, you're still cute.

13: Rhyme: Samus.

17: Eazy2Beat: Nah j/k lmao... I wish you kept going in the bracket instead of throwing your set to Rule 34. Now it looks like I beat nobody to get 5th when you're actually really good and can go even with Nickelodeon when I can't.

17: Cloudfox: Lost $2 to Ganondorf.

17: Kid: Bracket johns!

17: Gay PRiDE Parade: Let's train.

17: Tyrell: GJ.

17: Izumi: More Falco and SD losses... Sigh. Good stuff in teams. Play more.

17: Afrochimp: Hi.

17: vivasaturn: Lost $2 to Ganondorf.

25: Apple: Nice event.

25: Dr. Brawl: Tippers!

25: Cyanide: Nice event. Smart dude.

25: p_wii: Hi.

25: KoroBeniki: Lost $2 to Ganondorf.

SDmbrandon: Stop saying dumb/mean stuff on the boards and we can keep getting along. You're getting better as you become less risky and insane. Keep that up.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
2: ADHD- no im just mad from my performance.
3: Shadow-gj
4: ninjalink- what did u say to me when u left? u said lasers something.. thnx for the tip.
5: Inui -its not bracket jons, i coulda beat eazy if i didnt SD. its funny i get atomsk 2nd round all of last year.. but im not johning. i was looking forward to facing u if i beat eazy.
5: Keitaro-gj, nice friendlies, fear the kid knight!
7: PGN - wow good stuff. i wish i faced u again. i want my dollar back lol from last mm.
7: big m - nice friendlies, ur a good wolf, lol/
9: Atomsk- ur better than this. just **** with Icys bro.
9: Orion- nice mms, sry my falco is gay..
9: Ricky- rizakor? gj today, nice seeing you again.
13: 34- ur falcon is nasty. i had to resort to my main to beat u o_O
13: snakeee- i cant beat u or your brother. i might as well forfeit to u guys.
13: doom- lol read your wii message on the system, "if you steal this you are a heartless ******" it froze on us though so thats how i read it.
13: Rhyme- **** with samus! thnx for the camping tips.
17: Eazy- falco slayer? next time i wont SD and we'll see what happens.
17: cloudfox- nice pit!
17: kidd- stop SDing from marths SideB. stop getting bracket ***** all the time.
17: PRiDE- i beat pwiis yoshi at the end of the night, i know the MU!
17: Izumi- random mm meeeeee
25: Dr. Brawl- ggs, i was really sad after eazy beat me...
25: Cyanide- your right, NJ is a super hard state..
25: p_wii- yoshis is too good.
zuccoo- AWESOME friendlies, really made me happy that day. saved the one i kneed your diddy lol. ggs and np for the boost smash, need any tips pm me or somethin.
dmbrandom- nice A&F jacket, nice seeing ya again.
jose- howd u get here so late lol..

Top Bottom