• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paradigm Presents: WAIT, AGAIN?! 1/9 Results

Staco

Smash Champion
good job jason

what where the exact results of winner finals?
will there be videos?

I hope my tips helped you a bit

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wf was NOT recorded. We played it in the back of the room since nobody cared about it XD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Why didn't he stick with IC's then.... lol
yeah, i didn't understand that either. he said it was really close, i guess he thought he could've won solidly with mk and DDD =/. atomsk should stick with all ICs in singles!
i thought that was what you said you were gonna do from now on, atomsk.

also, LOL @ blackanese. get that trash outta here!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Just to take a guess.

game 2 he went mk because pgn went brinstar or rainbow.

game 3 he went d3 because he 3stocked pgn last time they played with d3.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow looks like an exciting event! No badblood...no angry shoutouts just congratulations and jokes? A rarity in NJ. I like it tho.

:040:
Lets get the arguments poppin'. where you at arguments?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Dark.pch I don't think he was coming at you for no reason.

He just wants you to recognize him as a good player.

tbh no offense but i do think he's better then you.

Alot of people need to realize pgn is actually a REALLY good player, many people refuse to accept that too.

My two cents.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Wow, way to post an aim convo on a public forum. I told you that I was excited about my win and apologized if it offended you. I wouldn't have said ANY of that if you hadn't told me on skype 2 days earlier that I would never get anywhere and your argument for being better than me was that I've never beaten good people. "You're not important, I main Peach etc etc etc look at me".
>_>

whatever, this thread needed an argument lol

edit: and yeah I realize my win against Atomsk wasn't legit etc, I don't care though, I'm not even bragging about it, I'm not one to brag... it was probably a fluke, so don't tell me I didn't deserve the win b/c I know didn't, etc.

edit2: It's been 5 minutes and no reply of people taking sides against me? This thread is lame. *unsubscribes*

Vinnie

Smash Master
I was just thinking it was probably a fluke... I don't much care in general anyway, bragging has no point or gain, which is why I don't do it. But dark.pch is just trying to make me look bad and trying to make me a target for NO reason at all.

As I said before, the only reason I brought it up with him is because 2 days before he told me

"you're not important! You never beat anyone good, therefore you're not better than me! You can't beat anyone good! I main Peach! Peach has potential, boys! You boys should main Peach!, babble babble babble!!"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, way to post an aim convo on a public forum. I told you that I was excited about my win and apologized if it offended you. I wouldn't have said ANY of that if you hadn't told me on skype 2 days earlier that I would never get anywhere and your argument for being better than me was that I've never beaten good people. "You're not important, I main Peach etc etc etc look at me".
>_>

whatever, this thread needed an argument lol

edit: and yeah I realize my win against Atomsk wasn't legit etc, I don't care though, I'm not even bragging about it, I'm not one to brag... it was probably a fluke, so don't tell me I didn't deserve the win b/c I know didn't, etc.

edit2: It's been 5 minutes and no reply of people taking sides against me? This thread is lame. *unsubscribes*
No, I dont care, same with everyone else thats against what I did here. You did good at this tourny and a few others you been into. But you tend to crush and throw that respect away by doing **** like this. You came to me with this and seriously ticked me off. Really when I was not in the mood for this for how I blow away frist at GT. if you wold have kept this BS out of my way, maybe I have some respect for you. And you would have gotten it from this tourny by me. You had it and then just tossed it away.

idc what you or anyone else thinks of me from this post. Buty I seriously get sick of this crap from people, really from PGN

Also, when I said all of that, I was kidding. and everyone else was on it. And I also have proof that you started talking **** to me and admit you was choking. I just gave you the same respect you gave me.

CM- Are you serious with this crap? Look at how he came to me, and says "can I be better than you now?" You and the others can think he is better than I am. What I dont like is how he comes to me out of random with this nonsense. And he did it at a seriously bad time. He gets no respect from me what so ever.

Vinnie

Smash Master
re-post

I was just thinking it was probably a fluke... I don't much care in general anyway, bragging has no point or gain, which is why I don't do it. But dark.pch is just trying to make me look bad and trying to make me a target for NO reason at all.

As I said before, the only reason I brought it up with him is because 2 days before he told me

"you're not important! You never beat anyone good, therefore you're not better than me! You can't beat anyone good! I main Peach! Peach has potential, boys! You boys should main Peach!, babble babble babble!!"

Vinnie

Smash Master
I know. Can we just end this / continue this on AIM? Offline I'm fine with everybody, but online, people are like demons behind keyboards... I wonder why I only got hate from Dark.pch so far. Where you at Inui?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why does everybody want me to get flamed T_T

WHY ME

oh and also, I saw a hacked Wii with like, hacked versions of link, it looked really cool, what exactly was that?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know. Can we just end this / continue this on AIM? Offline I'm fine with everybody, but online, people are like demons behind keyboards... I wonder why I only got hate from Dark.pch so far. Where you at Inui?
If I was to see you offline like the many fools I dont like I would ether flame you or stay away from you. Don't play this saint game with me. Look at the damm convo, you actually gonna **** here and tell me you were not bragging and talking ****? Being cocky and trying to get on me at the same time? You seriously are not man enough to admit that? The prove it right in your face.

I swear to god you are so freaking lucky I am not an official ******* as many people claim to think I am. I am cool with alot of people. Even with NJ and back then I could not stand NJ Don't start **** and there wont be any? You came to me with this nosnese at a bad time. I was ticked I blow first place at GT then I have to hear something like this from you yet again.

I'll delete that convo from this thread. As I said, you are so damm lucky I am not a cpmplete *******. From now on, do me a big favor, dont talk to me anymore, online or in person, dont say hi or any of that. I tried being nice with you and you screwed up up for the last time. You are nothing to me. I dont ever wanna speak to you or even see your face. Now if you wanna hate me and flame me with the others (which might happen pretty soon) Go right ahead. I don't got time to worry about this, I got a tourny to stay focus on.

And I'll end this here. And I'll even leave you a lil present so you can feel you won. You think you are betterthan me (same with a few others) Believe what they say and dont care what I say. See now you won and can feel good about yourself. I lost.

Vinnie

Smash Master
dark.pch said:
If I was to see you offline like the many fools I dont like I would ether flame you or stay away from you. Don't play this saint game with me. Look at the damm convo, you actually gonna **** here and tell me you were not bragging and talking ****? Being cocky and trying to get on me at the same time? You seriously are not man enough to admit that? The prove it right in your face.

I swear to god you are so freaking lucky I am not an official ******* as many people claim to think I am. I am cool with alot of people. Even with NJ and back then I could not stand NJ Don't start **** and there wont be any? You came to me with this nosnese at a bad time. I was ticked I blow first place at GT then I have to hear something like this from you yet again.

I'll delete that convo from this thread. As I said, you are so damm lucky I am not a cpmplete *******. From now on, do me a big favor, dont talk to me anymore, online or in person, dont say hi or any of that. I tried being nice with you and you screwed up up for the last time. You are nothing to me. I dont ever wanna speak to you or even see your face. Now if you wanna hate me and flame me with the others (which might happen pretty soon) Go right ahead. I don't got time to worry about this, I got a tourny to stay focus on.

And I'll end this here. And I'll even leave you a lil present so you can feel you won. You think you are betterthan me (same with a few others) Believe what they say and dont care what I say. See now you won and can feel good about yourself. I lost.
How do I shot web

Top Bottom