• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Yeah, he's so..... wrong.
It's sorta funny, in a way, to have our character be looked down upon by the CF boards. REALLY? Shielding counters us? :|

It sort of begs the question, have they even played a good G&W? We might be as rare as they are to us.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yay back but blaaaah'd needa unrust D:

wifiwifiwififiwfi

Mr.E you're not dead?D: more smack talk plz

Saw the vids and noticed alot of slowfall dair in your playstyle now zac=o.good shet

also we needa revive the chat aggggggggain,bawww=(

hi jake and skate lol

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Nah I'm not dead. Penta, where've you been? Last I heard, you stepped up your game and placed a lot better at tournaments.

Also, Vex is 2gud.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hey Ruuku, have you made your triumphant return back to G&W yet?
It's been a while~~~
I'm trying to get back into the game. I've been spending to much time on Tekken 6. Plus my copy of Brawl was stolen at the last tournament I organized back in April. :mad: So I kinda forgot to get another one. On top of it all, I moved from South Florida to Central Florida, so I gotta get in touch with some "new" people to play. But I might only do doubles...

Anyway, so what's new? Anyone placing well with the GAW?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Zac won Quakecon, and Vinnie won a local tournament (admittedly using ICs a few matches), so that's something.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Well, it's pretty much sporadic results from Zac (Quakecon) and Vinnie, and even more rare placings from Valdens/Penta/others. Our rep could definitely be better lol.

Not much has really changed around here :(
No new techs besides people using smashes out of G&W's landing slide, which isn't much of a tech to begin with.

Best of luck finding a playgroup/smashfests in southern FL. It's a pretty good region for Smash, so I don't think you'd have too much trouble finding players, let alone tournaments.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
vinnies been using alot more ICs now tho D:
-shock-

also
DEHF (Falco), the 8th seed, takes down the unseeded Vinnie (Ice Climbers), in two games. Game 1 was a one-stock, 133% victory on Castle Siege, and Game 2 was a two-stock, 112% victory on Final Destination.

bring it back vinnie,u got this!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
vinnies been using alot more ICs now tho D:
-shock-

also
DEHF (Falco), the 8th seed, takes down the unseeded Vinnie (Ice Climbers), in two games. Game 1 was a one-stock, 133% victory on Castle Siege, and Game 2 was a two-stock, 112% victory on Final Destination.

bring it back vinnie,u got this!
PGN nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Larry's a beast =(

Splice

Smash Hero
Nice Job Zac! You should go to more Majors :)

I think GaW is gonna start seeing much better Rep! I myself have been doing well recently, only really lose to Marths and MKs lol xD I would have come 1st at the last tourney, if my Judgement had been a 9 instead of a 6 in one match :p

Learnt heaps from your matches against Lee Martin, Zac, and now I'm back into this game :)

PGN and UTD, have you guys played M2K? How did you do?

He is coming to Australia this year and I am Money Matching him. Whilst Australia doesn't consider itself to be as good as America, I actually believe we have improved heaps in the last 8 months, and whilst I'm sure M2K will win, I hope I can get a game to last stock xP
Would be easier if I landed 9's more...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I always tell myself I am gonna go all GaW each tournament, but when you lose that first match and you know you play a good falco/MK, how can I not fall back on them? rofl...

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I played MK for the first time and I did very good with him. I'm still sticking with Watch.

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, i've been inactive for a while, because of school and stuff. Also the scene down here in Vegas has died out, but i'm ready to get a bit more active again. I've gained interest in the game again so yeeeeah haha. Hope to see you all at MLG dallas!

Top Bottom