• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I played as different characters, but I never could settle on any for long. But then I randomly decided to play G&W, since I hadn't played him in brawl yet. I remember not doing well with him in melee, so I was surprised at how well I did with him my first time with him in Brawl.

cemo

white walker
I play Game and Watch because he makes me smile and the cyan coloured one is so bright and distracting.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Miley rips Gaga apart with her slutty moves and cheesy lines.
It's true.

Though, Justin Beiber beats both of them.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Miley Cyrus is getting more slutty than Lady Gaga but Gaga is still the most odd one.

Lady Gaga>Miley Cyrus IMO

I'm not even going to talk about Justin Beiber. >_>

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
OH U GUYS SUCK.

Miley > Gaga
Bieber > ALL

<33333333

Actually i just love beiber cause he always has jailbait following him around, but he really sucks.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you guys listen to good music?

I mean, most hip hop and rap music is fake, it's not usually played on an instrument or anything. I always found that annoying...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lady Gaga is real music. She's extremely talented and puts her heart and soul in her work. And she loves her fans, like me. <3

I <3 Lady Gaga. :joyful:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Why don't you guys listen to good music?

I mean, most hip hop and rap music is fake, it's not usually played on an instrument or anything. I always found that annoying...
Don't make me RAGErant on you please. I don't even like Rap like I used to but that was just ignorant.

Anyway I listen to all genres my favorite bands/artists are Jamiroquai, Gorillaz, and Kanye West (inb4obviousjokes)

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Don't make me RAGErant on you please. I don't even like Rap like I used to but that was just ignorant.

Anyway I listen to all genres my favorite bands/artists are Jamiroquai, Gorillaz, and Kanye West (inb4obviousjokes)
No , I really don't hate rap that much, I just prefer rock over it. Though it is kind of weird to me that it's just all edited and the music is made electronically and such., which is what I mean by fake.

I listen to various forms of rock, I really don't have any favorites, I just listen to what I feel like, but ones I listen to a lot are Chevelle, August Burns Red, and Tantric.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
No , I really don't hate rap that much, I just prefer rock over it. Though it is kind of weird to me that it's just all edited and the music is made electronically and such., which is what I mean by fake.

I listen to various forms of rock, I really don't have any favorites, I just listen to what I feel like, but ones I listen to a lot are Chevelle, August Burns Red, and Tantric.
August burns red *****.
You sir, ****.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Muse is the greatest rock band.
Muse is pretty good too.

Btw, which of you GW mains are going to Apex?
I hear UTD Zac is going.

I'm deffently going with 2 other guys from Panama. Just bought our plane tickets. (:

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not one to go to tournies really. I don't really know where I stand as a G&W player against everyone else, becuase I don't get to play online much, I don't own my own Wii. I usually just play offline at my friends house with him, his older brother, and his brother's wife. They play online a lot, and I'm around their skill level. I guess I need to though, cuz I really only know how to fight Pikas, Yoshis, and D3s. I've fought some good Olimars, and decent Marths though.

August burns red *****.
You sir, ****.
I just happen to be listening to them right now. Well not anymore, but when I logged on and read that, I was.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Tournaments are the best way to get better!
Even though I am new ish still to the competitive scene I've gotten better by going to tournaments very frequently. And now I'm on the above decent/pretty good/up there level next to people that have been playing a lot longer than I have. And I even surpassed people that has played a lot longer than I have mainly because I go to tournaments almost every weekend. I get tons of tourney level experience and nationals I get even more from people from all over. I really think you should try and go for it!

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Well I can't really find any tournaments around where I live, and I don't know if I'm willing to take a drive more than an hour just to go to a tournament. But I could do some online ones hosted on AiB. Well, I guess it'd be kinda weird for me to use my friends' Wii for a tournament. My friend and I have done some doubles tournaments, but that was back when I kinda sucked at them. I don't know, I'll figure it out. I really do want to improve.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
It's always good to try and do car pools so you can split up gas. Usually my trips to tournaments are over two hours. I say on average maybe two hours. And yeah! Online tournaments are another idea. They also have them here on Smashboards. I suggest checking that out as well!
Where do you live exactly? If you are in the US they have a big section usually in the Regional Zones of tournaments here.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I feel like my Game & Watch is stagnating a bit. I play online almost exclusively (scene/transportation johns), and I have no way to get a good-sized set of replays. I'd love to have some of you critique my 2-D man, though.

Buuuuut I still like the character and think that the Marth match isn't that bad, 60/40 at worst. Yeah, I'm crazy. :p

Top Bottom