• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
yeh. christmas time, no more tournys till Jan.
i think my next tourny is actually Pound 4, not sure if there's one before that right now. o.o;

notraisf4g

Smash Rookie
this is soviets logic. since i discovered the word for trolling 2 months ago. im a bad troll. i used to just call it a duche. i simply adopted a new word.

biggest accompishments:

-single handedly taking down overswarm's prove it thread
-making another account for trolling(name:Trollin) and losing it in 10 min(the ban)
-trollin the soviet so hard he got banned.
-bringing teh falco everywhere.....

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................

who be trollin'?
Number one: Notra made one post in the Prove it thread. I killed the thread and I brought it back to life just to kill it again.

Number two: Notra is a scrub troll.

Number Three: UTD Zac fails so hard

Number four: I got banned for my own actions, I dont even wanna say trolls because Notra just ruined that word pretty much.

Number Five : Its best not to ban, true trolls come back stronger than before.

Soviet out

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Soviet, you were banned for a reason... and it wasn't "my fault" I didn't even give you any of those infractions that got you banned, I just banned your secondary account.

Just chill out, you'll be back in no time =)

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
This is what happens when people use 4chan vocab (if you wish to call it that) and don't understand the meaning of any of it. If you're gonna troll, at least know what trolls do. It's not going into a tread to be a ******l cleaning utensil, so just stop. It's wasting time and bandwidth that could be used for something worthwhile. Stop being idiots, it just makes you look like a noob player.

Splice

Smash Hero
Well that was fun.
I liked that discussion.

Poor Pentas Tournament Ranking thread. Perhaps after Pound 4 we'll see some more life in it.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
hahahaha
meh we don't got enough players to keep it active :(

and nice one alphi :p
btw,playing the "who can time out the other first" game with Mk is fun:3
lulz

Vinnie

Smash Master
hahahaha
meh we don't got enough players to keep it active :(

and nice one alphi :p
btw,playing the "who can time out the other first" game with Mk is fun:3
lulz

are you referring to me vs Orion?

timer ended game 2 at 1 stock 7% each

1 stock 2 minute match - timed him out 92% to 97%

timed him out game 3, I piled on some nair juggles and ran away for the last 30 seconds and timed him out 8% to 71% or something like that.

I love Brawl.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea sure._.
but i was just saying in general

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU PEEGEE:mad:
that was really good tho lol

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
lol i need to update my tournament results, i always forget.
i might do that in like 30 minutes if i'm still home.

& everything should be about
kewl

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yeah me too. I have to update mine, but I think my most recent was 7th / 76 at Poly since that was my only one after Kosha lol.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
yeah i only got like 2 tournaments. slow month last month with thanksgiving and like a week national holiday here in Panama. xD

anyways, man i should really stop smoking. >.<;

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i would do mine but my placings are horrible >_>
edit: they're okay ._.
still
IMSOJEALOUZOFPGNTHATIMASTABHIMINTHEBACKONEDAYWITHATURTLE

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
updated the thread
im sure kaak and the rest also gots results tho lol

anyway night guyz;/
lawl

Notra

Smash Ace
Lol, Soviet Says Notra Only Posted One Time In Overswarms Prove It Thread. Actuallyy......i Posted OveR 200 Times. But They All Got Deleted. With In 10 Min. And Then That Account Was Banned. Being A Troll/duche Doesnt Make Me Look Bad, How I Do At Tourneys Determines That. True Trolls R Only Tryna Make Their Selves Laugh. I Am Very Amused. And 4chan Isnt The Biggest **** Talking Medium. That Would Be Xboxlive. Nothing Is Better Than Saying It....vs Typing It.

Notra. Is. Teh. Troll.

Only Troll I Have Yet To Beatt Is Omniswell. I Cant Do That Much Work In Such A Small Amount Of Time.

Soviet On The Other Hand, Needs To Notice Who His Enemies R. Cause If He Trolls The Person He Isnt Supposed To Be, Hell Meet The Notra Vega( Intense Troll)

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................................

Who Be Trollin'?

Notra

Smash Ace
Dub Post.....

I Judge My Success In The Hatred I Spwn In Others. And Envy From Fail Trolls......

The Fact That Someone Is Willing To Make A Name To Bash On Me Is Enlightening. I Feed On This. And I Grow. Waiting.....preying......i Am Teh Predator. Prey? Dem Garboscious Scrandies......

Who Be Trollin'?

Notra

Smash Ace
triple post.....

I got thesoviet banned again. his anger made another account from my trolls.

It Is InEvItAbLe!

Who be trollin'?

anyway..... u can say bye to notra. another board calls me. dey want me. and i will answer the call. I am a mercenary. Any suggestions?

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
i want a healthy breakfast for christmas.
waffles with cheese, and a platter of bacon on the side.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I just want an aquarium for Christmas. Filled with fish and a turtle

NatP

Smash Ace
Well guys, I finally went to my 3rd tourney. Alot less people came this time around (only 14) but it was still an awesome tourney. But this time, I didn't get 1st, I got 2nd. I also got ***** by a Falco, and I mean, COMPLETELY and UTTERLY *****. He's just a much much better player than me, and he outplayed and outsmarted me, plus the fact that I have zero experience with the falco matchup (I thought online counted, but it doesn't, at ALL. PS'ing is so different :/ ) and finally, I did so much ******** thing, missing obvious edgehogs, not punishing certain stuff and ROLLING so freaking much!
All that aside, it was an amazing tourney and I had so much fun. Yes, even in the matches I got owned. It was just awesome. BTW I'll be uploading my videos of the tourney as soon as they're uploaded and I'd appreciate it if you can review them. :)

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
christmas sucks ):

ok i lied but it's no fun seeing all your 3-8 year old cousins being happy because santa's coming knowing that all you're gunna get is a coal.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Although I can be a scrooge for the holidays, I want to wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka. Happy Kwanza, and if you don't believe in any of that, then Happy Shut The **** Up!

Top Bottom