• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Another Pit from SoCal. I don’t think I ever seen anyone from Norcal in the Pit forum. Right now all my friends who play brawl will go back home (SoCal) when college is over, and I will have no one else to play with. I guess not having a Wii will be a problem too. Not playing brawl would be different because I been playing brawl almost daily since it came out. :(

Anyone from the Bayarea SPEAK UPif you want to play against a tough Pit!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Corrupt fate. You should make it a giant risk game where people in the clan represent the pieces that move on the board and instead of getting more units, the more territory thats gained clans get a certain amount of points. Just food for thought for your idea.
What do you mean?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
What do you mean?
well theres certain territory points. Members in the clan can move from one territory to another, one space at a time. However if there is more than one person in a territory, then you must challenge everyone in that space before advancing. So the best overall clan will have a the most territory. There of course are always power players, but they can only occupy one territory at a time. Just like how the rules in risk work.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
-undr Ya I thought you would like that
So i've only played risk a few times long ago so bear with me on this. In risk every round you have a place say part of Africa you get 1 guy (point) and when you have all of Africa you get more points for each one say 3. So its the same map idea I had but we figure in a point system based on how long you have a place? What would the points do?

Sagemoon got his post off before me haha

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Well see thats why i just throw the idea out there. Idk how you can get it to work lol
I do like explaining it like risk. Its easier for people to undrstand that way instead of me trying to get everyone on the same page with my lack of spelling and proper English. But that is how I picture the final project like.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
how i was gone for like a day and there is like 5 pages we are growing fast this war thing seems sweet a little complicated but sweet one question say i want to take someone territory how do i do it is it like 1vs1 from each clan or something?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
your attack party moves on a territory and anyone that they have placed there defends against you.

Sagemoon I like your risk idea but in risk you get more units as the game goes on and they can hold more territories, but in this we arn't getting more people as time passes and leaving people behind at place that the other clans can't get to (behind our front lines) would kinda leave them out of the hole thing.

Frozen is the IC's Billy are you a member of that yet and does this mean they wanta join this clan war

Ryazan

Smash Ace
So far we have 12 wi-fi enabled members. That's 2 3-man offensive parties and 2 3-man defensive parties from the start. I guess it would work out so that each member of an offensive party would challenge one member of an opposing defensive party. Each of the 3 pairs would battle and whichever side wins best out of those 3 battles wins the "campaign". If a party decides to attack a territory, it becomes offensive, and if a party is attacked it becomes defensive. If you are a defensive party and are victorious, all that happens is that the offensive side does not take the territory. They can also not attack that specific territory again until they have gone through an entire campaign in another area. Each PARTY, but not necessarily each CLAN, can only attack/defend one territory at a time. The war can end in 2 ways: 1) One clan/alliance dominates the entire map; or 2) All but one clan/alliance withdraws. Allies cannot attack each other; a clan that attempts to attack an ally will be DQed. Because of the best-of-3 system, the number of participants from each group must be divisible by 3. If this is not the case for any clan, that clan must exclude as many people as required to make their number of participants divisible by 3 (e.g. a 40-member clan must exclude 1 member). One member of each party will be appointed party leader and will report to their clan leader the results of each campaign. The clan leaders will then send the info to CorruptFate and CorruptFate will adjust our map accordingly, as will the leaders of other clans.
Nice job I was starting to feel over whelmed ya that works remember who is on d gets to pick the stage and you can only pick from stages that you control.

-You get more stages by taking control of other "home bases" and some stages (ex. FD) that know one really owns will be picked from controlling spaces that know one starts with you have to explore to go get them.
This is the system I'm talking about.

EDIT: I'm making some changes to my proposed system. Instead of players being excluded, the remainders can become substitute players for their side if someone is unavailable for battle.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
your attack party moves on a territory and anyone that they have placed there defends against you.

Sagemoon I like your risk idea but in risk you get more units as the game goes on and they can hold more territories, but in this we arn't getting more people as time passes and leaving people behind at place that the other clans can't get to (behind our front lines) would kinda leave them out of the hole thing.

Frozen is the IC's Billy are you a member of that yet and does this mean they wanta join this clan war
i still dont understand the attacking how many people are in the attack party thing? like our attack party tryes against there def party so what do we do? all 1 vs1 and the team with the most get the territory? i feel like such a ****** for not getting whats going on

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its cool its a can be hard to take it all in but our 3 attackers fight there 3 def and who wins the fight gets the place.

Also Im just getting the basic map done so it will be easier to talk about and I can make changes when more clans join

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
wow i was ignoring this thread for a while caue i figure, meh just another clan and clans dont really do much for me but this whole game thing sounds pretty epic so i guess im in

1. Dendrit (Dendr)
2. Green
3. Ramstein, Rheinlandphalz Germany
4. Dont get pwned
5. 1075-0562-7182

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so Mushroom Heroes, and Ninjas of the Shadow have both PMed me back about it I want them to go over it with there clan first and see what the group thinks but it sounds like there in.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Oh yea what do we do about when the matches are arranged? And also what if theres a wifi match where the lag is impossible to play? What if someone couldnt make it for the time set for a battle and things like that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Oh yea what do we do about when the matches are arranged?
Because I will be updating the pix every week This should give people time to do there matches if this is to short then I will update it every week and a half or 2 weeks most likely wednesday because its in the middle of the week and gives people time over the weekend and if that falls through the beginning as well.

And also what if theres a wifi match where the lag is impossible to play?
nothing we can do about that people will just have to deal with it, and clans try not to but people in who have bad lag (thats me but I can get on at a friends house) anyone that can't fights due to lag or wifi what not can still help out with planing on where to attack and stuff like that. What I like most about this is that everyone is involved even if they can't play (Mysteryfox) instead of just one person playing for the team and putting all the pressure on him (like sagemoon going in for your old clan)

What if someone couldn't make it for the time set for a battle and things like that.
Again not much we could do they have a week or so to get the match done if it still doesn't work sucks to be them they forfeit that move. Its all we can really do to keep things moving ahead.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
CF ifyou need any assistance organizing this I can help.

And Leonhart, I don't really like the system where your initial rank in the clan depends on how quickly you joined because it makes some of our best people low-rank.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
hey, just joined yesterday, is there some kind of tournament between clans or something going on, kind of seems like it with all of this talk going on.

Ryazan, isn't rank based on post count?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I like the idea of us being allied with other warriors of justice. /slayers tangent But seriously, Link/Pit allying seems awesome. I know we've been allied with them for awhile now, but just figured I'd state my opinion anyway.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of us being allied with other warriors of justice. /slayers tangent But seriously, Link/Pit allying seems awesome. I know we've been allied with them for awhile now, but just figured I'd state my opinion anyway.
I agree, swordfighters ftw (or heroes of their respective worlds)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Clan Warz map prototype

The Link clan, an Ike clan, mario clan, and the Sheik clan, all sound interested in this but no offical answer from the clans yet. This is prototype of the map I was thinking of tell me anything that should be changed or added, to make if more undrstandable and works better. Again this is a prototype so keep that in mind

Ryazan- hes just got it that way for now as more and more people join the clan its easier then fixing it so often.

hugglebunny-as a clan we are trying to get a clan wars going read the past couple of pages and to get an idea of whats going on. hope it helps;)

Under-I love having them as our allies but i think clans should have only 1 ally in this because to many could get confusing and hard to work for such few clans at this point. But I like them as our ally.

And now the map

Also thanks to all the people who I pmed to get this up there. and with this idea

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
thanks not for a few weeks the maps not done, still need to get other clans in on it, make sure all the rules are strait and know by everyone who is in on this, there is still work to be done to make sure it doesn't fall through

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
When I meant warriors of justice I meant the fact that these are true idealistic heros. It's a trait that not many characters have no adays.

And yes, the map is a great way to go, though I'm thinking if at all possible to avoid the "levels" and just add in lines of territory.

And on another note, wouldn't this mean that Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser would share areas? Even without Bowser it's kinda crammed packed.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not sure what you mean by ""levels" and just add in lines of territory" do you mean the take each others levels thing with the taking home base taking stage thing?

Ya idealistic heros for sure I love the zelda games

Mario and them would each start with a different mario level there are a few to pick from.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Nevermind I think I'm missing the concept. I'll wait until the finished product. lol

After seeing the Twilight Heroes site I started to think about turning www.UndrWorld.8k.com into a clan. lol Competition. Maybe I'll drop out of this clan and be a clan of my very own. Just me. >_> I'll hold off all your crazy leftists!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
you should stay we need a good number of people. I couldn't sleep last night so I wrote up a page front and back about rules. Also I was thinking about the collecting stages thing and i think we might just wanta forget it, clans like the IC's would have a banned stage to start and its not even a great stage for them should we just have defending team pick the stage from what is legal.

Top Bottom