• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Understood. I'll keep out of this for now and just hang out in here and help out and chat when I can. If that's alright with you all. ^_^

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
That's fine with me. If you want to join, just ask. If not, than that's okay too.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Im in!
In game: Malus
Country/province: Canada/British columbia
I like black pit cuz its kool.
Friend code: 1762-2388-9943

So anyone wanna show me how they play pit online? Im always looking for new opponents.
PM me if ya wanna have some practice matches. Also if anyone can tell me how you can post vids I would be grateful. Uploading them would be easy but how do ya get em on your computer in the first place? If anyone wants a fight let me know!

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
Im in!
In game: Malus
Country/province: Canada/British columbia
I like black pit cuz its kool.
Friend code: 1762-2388-9943

So anyone wanna show me how they play pit online? Im always looking for new opponents.
PM me if ya wanna have some practice matches. Also if anyone can tell me how you can post vids I would be grateful. Uploading them would be easy but how do ya get em on your computer in the first place? If anyone wants a fight let me know!
i would but prolly lots o lag cause canada
leon you should update the main page maybe 2 twice a week and dont keep reposting it just edit you first post.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Ryaz
Gold
Illinois, U.S.A., North America
I.O.U. one rule
No Wi-Fi until June

I know I look like a noob, but I've been playing Smash since the original. I'm decent enough, I can handle lvl 9 CPUs and single-player modes on Intense, but I win just a little more often than I lose. None of my friends have Brawl, so I think it's great that once I have Wi-Fi in about the 2nd week of June, I'll have people to play when my friends are unavailable.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
Ryaz
Gold
Illinois, U.S.A., North America
I.O.U. one rule
No Wi-Fi until July
welcome to the pit clan due to lack of posts we will prolly make u a lower rank but if you get more postes and more active we will adjust u acordingally

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Im not one to participate in clan wars, but if thats okay ill join, i would like to see how all you other pits play.

1)Negi
2)Blue(alot of people seem to use blue pit)
3)Hawaii
4)I would like testing to be a mandatory thing. But just to see how good they are and what not. Im fine with the anyone can join, but i think its always nice to know whos better then who so training partners can be set up easier and more efficiently.
5)3952-6726-3327

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Ryazan, You'll get the top of the list like everyone else. Ryos4, that's fine and you're right. Sesshomuronay, of course you can still join. There just might be some lag, but no biggie. And everyone, welcome to the clan!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I'll take you on for some, dont expect too much. Its wifi lol contact me on aim (its in my profile) or PM me for it

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
are some people going to get demoted eventually because ur putting everyone at the top of the list what if a very active and good person comes in and has to be bottom rank?

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
We'll move people around if they are doing either well or bad with the clan and change their rank accordingly. If for example, you aren't good with pit but you make a lot a great discoveries or help people out, you will still get promoted. But if we don't hear from you in like 6 months, you risk being removed from the list entirely. No matter how good you are.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hmm i wanna have a match with sagemoon. lol. I tried aiming him once but he never answered.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
When i fight 1v1 as Pit and I use his FS, I maximize its effect by activating it when I'm close to my opponent and then spamming Angel Ring to trap him while all the Centurions home in on him. They usually knock my opponent out of the Angel Ring, but by then they're all already too close to miss. In fact, I'm the one who entered the above information into the SmashWiki entry for Palutena's Army.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
When i fight 1v1 as Pit and I use his FS, I maximize its effect by activating it when I'm close to my opponent and then spamming Angel Ring to trap him while all the Centurions home in on him. They usually knock my opponent out of the Angel Ring, but by then they're all already too close to miss. In fact, I'm the one who entered the above information into the SmashWiki entry for Palutena's Army.
... what? lol

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Hmm i wanna have a match with sagemoon. lol. I tried aiming him once but he never answered.
Sorry just try to AIM me again. I normally answer unless i'm not at the computer (which happens a lot because my brother never signs me out when he gets on)

kown

Smash Lord
ill play some1 online. Im looking for ppl who kno they are good and can teach me how to play with pit.
my AIM is Ian Perera.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I have a question. What does the rankings mean in this clan?
If you're asking what the rankings are in real life, they are millitary ranks. If you're asking what they are to the clan, then the higher you are, the more you have helped out, improved, or represented us well in tournies and such. You want a high rank. It means you're good in short.

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Choke
Black
San Jose/Berkeley, Ca
no items
3609-1044-1666 (might change)

I think I am a decent pit. I did pretty well in the crew battle tournament. Don't play online much, but do once in awhile. I almost play daily, but i don't own a Wii.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Well im pretty good, but ive never fought a good pit before. So i dont really know what to expect. i expect to need my shield alot though. lol. Ive seen a few of his matches but not too many. And isnt washington West Coast? My connection works all the way to Florida, theres no actual freezing slow type lag, though maybe some button lag. Not like u cant get use to it during the match.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Mysteryfox1 and CorruptFate, you guys are in. Don't worry about your ranks now, we'll deal with those later. And CorruptFate, awsome sig.
Thanks if you want I can get try and get my friend to make you one if you want.

also Undrdog nice job makeing Back roomer.

Ya im active and also added some of you guys to me FC code list all add some more when I get the chance

and lastly are we in any clan fights or what not and who are our enemies and allies?

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
well sure i'll try

1)ssj5
2)Dark Pit
3) The Netherlands
4)I would like to become a better pit
5)1504-4965-8593

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
but ofcourse and you're in noord-brabant too that's where i live xD just tell me when

Ryos4

Smash Lord
SSJ

Oh no wonder out connection is so bad. Thats like half way around the world for me. I dont expect our connection be be ever good. Though im sure it would work alot better with some EC players.

And on a side note anyone wanna have a pit mirror match at the moment?

kupo15

Smash Hero
Hi I want to say that I'm home so I have wifi now so I'll be up for some matches. I have been wifi-less for about 2 months so I don't know how much lag I can handle. We will see. lol

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Those were some interesting matches, i didnt do as bad as i thought i was going to. I think i won like 3 out of maybe 7? But i now see why pit mirror matches are so irritating, cant ever land any real tricks on them since they are always trying to do it to u. B air battles. And i now notice that no matter how much u pressure them they will still try arrow looping. lol.

I benefited some from those matches, i now see some application for wing dashing. Good games.

Top Bottom