• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army 2: The Comeback

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Fill this out.
1 name in game
2 color
3 location
4 rule added to clan
5 WFC

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm going to cave and ask to join. lol

1 I'm not giving my name to a machine!
2 White
3 The UndrWorld... er... Maryland
4 All Black Pits are to be put into rank below "Soldiers". ^_^
5 I don't play online. >_>

kown

Smash Lord
i agree to no black pits. haha you really dont have rights. TECHNICALLY your the devil.
but it does go with ur name corrupt fate lol

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
hahaha, black pits rule, its common knowledge that the opposite colors of the original will end up most popular... such as Gai man watch who starts off pure black but everyone wants to use his lightest color, light blue...

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I wonder when Leonheart will show up and edit the member list...UndrDog should be a Major at the very least

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I wonder when Leonheart will show up and edit the member list...UndrDog should be a Major at the very least
I've been updating is every day. It's the first post. UndrDog, we'll see about the rank.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
What about me... I guess I haven't shown enough skill to get an access to any fame... Darn you underdog stealing any attention i might have gotten... Anyway, Leonhart.. your probably going to put me in a lower rank, don't worry, I'll rise up the ranks soon.. Once I develop some of the techniques i've been working on, like the fair spam combo, and i need to master already made combos.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
What about me... I guess I haven't shown enough skill to get an access to any fame... Darn you underdog stealing any attention i might have gotten... Anyway, Leonhart.. your probably going to put me in a lower rank, don't worry, I'll rise up the ranks soon.. Once I develop some of the techniques i've been working on, like the fair spam combo, and i need to master already made combos.
hey we havent really met im kotahlicious i have a question for you why do you have a samus profile pic and samus main and in a pit clan?

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha... i knew that would come up. Well, my melee main was Samus for start and I was initially planning to main her for brawl. Pit was suppose to be my second, but I played as him MUCH better. I keep my Metroid style profile cause I still think Metroid is the best game series and Samus is still my FAVORITE character in brawl.. not best. But lets be honest, how many of you actually played or enjoyed Kid Icarus the game? Fine, I guess I'll have to get a Pit make over. Who has a good banner for me?

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Just watch, if they have any brain left, they will come out a Kid Icarus game for the Wii.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
If anyone ever wants to make me a sig I'll gladly accept. Just saying XDD (I'll credit whoever does)

I'm terrible with art T_T

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
We should just be ranked by color. I don't really care where I'm put. So long as I'm above all black Pits. >_> lol

Anyway once I'm able to get some stocks from my Wii to my computer via the help of one of you amazing people I can make banners up the butt for us.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
We should just be ranked by color. I don't really care where I'm put. So long as I'm above all black Pits. >_> lol

Anyway once I'm able to get some stocks from my Wii to my computer via the help of one of you amazing people I can make banners up the butt for us.
Sounds awsome. Do you mean that you are ranked by color or colored by rank?

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
it seems as if you saying the same thing twice haha. but i would like it to be ranked by color ( i think lol)
But would that be fair? It would suck if it was, "Oh, you're blue. You are last.". Unless the ranks didn't mean anything...

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
If anyone ever wants to make me a sig I'll gladly accept. Just saying XDD (I'll credit whoever does)

I'm terrible with art T_T
Just so you know, there are LOADS of sig shops here on SB. Search "Signature shops".

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I know. I own a sig shop. ^_^ Though it's in disrepair. v_v

And I was just jokingly saying to nerf the ranking system and just make it a fun ranking system. Of course that's way out there. Again it was meant as a joke. ^_^

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Although, color by rank (Generals are blue ect.) might be interesting...

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys, discriminating against black Pits is not cool... Ha, well you guys are joking about the color rank system... right? Otherwise.. :psycho:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
while thier may be black pits in this forum i think we should really talk about clan stuff.
How dare you my people desirve rights (the real me is white as a clould I don't know my race but I think ive got all white foke in me) black pit pride ,and trying to leave my personal opinion out of this, I don't like the color rank system most people only play one color maby 2 and don't like the others.

O and if you want sagemoon I can talk to my friend about your sig just get me a pix you want and basic colors and what not.

Also about my name I like websters #3 definition: adulterated or debased by change from an original or correct condition <a corrupt version of the text> and Fate: an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future. (I just googled both parts of my name to see what came up there are alot of compstuff about fate) lol

but ya clan stuff is good to

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Personally i dont care if some pits want to be black, i think they look pretty cool. I just prefer to be gold myself.

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
Alright, no more bagging on the black pits. Although it is pretty funny... joking joking. And I was kidding about the color/rank thing as well. I'll add UndrDog now.

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
How about battle with other character's clan because i don't think there will be another pit clan.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
yea thatd be good too or maybe you earn your spot based on beating the person on top of you.
I don't think that's a good idea, as it would make the clan too internally competitive if everyone were fighting to outrank everyone else.

Top Bottom