• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAL (Aus) Melee Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I've been thinking we should remake the tier list seeing as its so **** olded. So if your interested then say so ja? Recruiting panelists.

Country Reps:
CAOTIC
Syke
S.D

Current Panelists:
Syke
Sam
Shaz
Kas
Dave
Phil

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i'll volunteer, maybe kind of elaborate on how many people you plan to discuss this between (hopefully upwards of 5 at least) and some sort of req's for panelists if you are even serious

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Mmmm well rly I was just going to do it with Dave XD but I suppose some pre req's would just be to have general knowledge of the game and its properties. More-so those who have been around for more than 4-5 years and have wide-ranges of experience.

S.D

Smash Master
Mmmm well rly I was just going to do it with Dave XD but I suppose some pre req's would just be to have general knowledge of the game and its properties. More-so those who have been around for more than 4-5 years and have wide-ranges of experience.
I'll help, I've seen all of Aus EC the past couple of years so I think I have a pretty fair idea what's up in terms of current Aus metagame. Plus I know lots of **** about the game etc etc.

If you dun need my help that's cool too.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
lol@syke leading this
the guy who thinks ntsc is faster
and people who think falcon is different in ntsc
have fun making your tier list

Dekar289

Smash Hero
get to work on your tier list buddy
i hear pal is slower than ntsc so you have a lot to work on

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
lol@syke leading this
the guy who thinks ntsc is faster
and people who think falcon is different in ntsc
have fun making your tier list
if anything this

syke you dont even research the games yourself, you just say "i think this is different, im going to take my opinion instead of looking into the facts"

if anything, rather than trying to promote myself to be on the so called panel, im simply against someone such as syke who doesnt understand how the games actual engine and mechanics work, nor does he try to research anything, even when the discussion of differences comes in

then when it boils down to character vs character in the tier discussion, i wouldnt be suprised if he would place characters incorrectly due to his false knowledge

"man i think falcos grab range is longer than marfs, stfu scrub im better den u"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Might be a good idea to put the name of the game in the title, because I'm assuming this is smash 64.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
The funniest thing about redact post is that Syke is better then him lol. Maybe you should go chat about BB or something

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I love how all the bad melee player come in and are like YEAH SYKE IS BETTER, maybe you guys should work on a player tier list instead lol.

To be honest i'm glad Syke has made the initiative to create a PAL tier list you need to be less biased in your pickings for who is allowed to contribute to discussions.

For example why is Shaz in tier list discussions when he hasn't been in the scene for like almost a year? (sorry Shaz but i'm just using you as an example <3)

Syke you need to be less biased in your pickings for who is allowed to contribute to discussions just because he. Redact actually knows a hell of a lot about melee in terms of characters, the game engine, frame data etc. I'm saying this purely because I can see this being a Syke friend club tier list (i'm only stating what I think so don't go all rage on me please =))

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Its more of a reference list, I was just going to get small inputs from shaz and probs phil at certain points depending on what happens. Everyone just jumping the gun for some reason thinking there all knowledge gods >_>

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I love how people try to act like they arnt talking about me but are, they just dont have the balls to say it right out coz there scared of my instant death button over the internet or something.

I also love it when they call me a bad melee player thinking i care, coz you know i play smash SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

I also love it when they try to hide the fact that they are sticking up for there friends and bagging out on others friends, while dissing people for doing the same

Sirias

Smash Champion
Game and Watch top tier okgo.

Edit:

Doesn't anyone follow the:
"If you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."
Saying anymore?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I love how people try to act like they arnt talking about me but are, they just dont have the balls to say it right out coz there scared of my instant death button over the internet or something.
I was referring to moose as well but whatever lol, you're a bad melee player happy?

I also love it when they call me a bad melee player thinking i care, coz you know i play smash SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
uh.... then are you here why?

I also love it when they try to hide the fact that they are sticking up for there friends and bagging out on others friends, while dissing people for doing the same
This made me laugh, apart from Kas (Who i've only seen once and didn't exactly look like he wanted to be talked to) i'm friends with all of those people so maybe you should like remodify your post concerning this lol

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I was referring to moose as well but whatever lol, you're a bad melee player happy?

uh.... then are you here why?

This made me laugh, apart from Kas (Who i've only seen once and didn't exactly look like he wanted to be talked to) i'm friends with all of those people so maybe you should like remodify your post concerning this lol
Moose plays Smash???? OHH you mean when he ****s around with roy... yeah coz thats trying <_< If he did try and put effort into it, he would spank most.

I went to connection tour to play brawl. Played brawl till i went to sydney for OHN7. Found out they had SF competitively. Gave up smash. Friends still post here. SF thread. TvC Thread. etc

Your mum makes me laugh

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
The funniest thing about redact post is that Syke is better then him lol. Maybe you should go chat about BB or something
why are you even posting?

you realize i DO know, and admit, that syke is better than me?

have i argued with him even once that he is ever wrong in any of the multiple times all over these forums saying that im better than him? (knowing more =/= better)

booker maybe if you had the ability to talk about the topic rather than picking posts apart and being unable to read between lines, or play any games, you wouldnt make such disgusting posts

constructive part:

id be much more interested in a match up chart between characters that matter rather than an overall tier list, and be willing to put effort into that

and by characters that matter i mean like samus and up or something, since im not exactly able to analyze something like young link v game and watch well, nor do i even care about either of those characters

otherwise id be willing to input on stuff i know about, such as top/high tier placements, but otherwise its not a good idea to rely on me at all for mid tier and below

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
so what u do is
u pick marth, do some fsmash
u pick shiek, do some ftilt to fair
u pick jigs, do some utilt to rest
u pick fox, do some shine spike
u pick falco, do some techinical **** @_@
u pick samus, do some wavedashing and bs
u pick falcon, do some chain grab, knee, dropzone bs
u pick iceclimbers, do some wobbles

then u win the monies.

btw i play 50hz because i dont need those extra 10 hz >.> pal.

yeah matchup thing sounds good.

unreon

Smash Ace
Matchup chart is far more work than a tier list.

In fact, most matchup charts list characters by tiers down and across the page to begin with anyway.

Go with Tier List first :)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Matchup chart is far more work than a tier list.

In fact, most matchup charts list characters by tiers down and across the page to begin with anyway.

Go with Tier List first :)
makes sense, just saying im more interested in a match up chart, and am willing to put in the much more work needed to refine it to a presentable level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom