• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.R.E.lude to Papa (Pizzano's Regional Event) - May 11th, 2013 - Winter Haven, Florida

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I go to college in Lakeland, but I may be home for the semester by the time this rolls around. Either way, it'd only be two hours out from N. Ft. Myers.
You too? We're trying to get a nice crowd going in Lakeland. Want us to add you to the Lakeland group chat?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I really need to do some friendlies. I haven't been playing Brawl much since it is finals week (tomorrow is the last day!) and even last Pizzanos I wasn't playing much either D:

Anyone want to meet? Please?

I don't want this to happen to me like last tourney going up against the better players like Ed:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I really want to come to this, imma try my best to get here

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I really need to do some friendlies. I haven't been playing Brawl much since it is finals week (tomorrow is the last day!) and even last Pizzanos I wasn't playing much either D:

Anyone want to meet? Please?

I don't want this to happen to me like last tourney going up against the better players like Ed:
I died at the gif. I won't lie, that's kinda what happened but you gotta learn from that. Everyone takes their lumps lol.

yos

Smash Cadet
uhhh not sure if any of GA coming lol cus player1 juss hosted a tourney in da same date soooo :/.... gg ex

Exdeath

Smash Master
I talked to Big Lou and it seems that they're still coming. Player-1 has his own reasons for hosting; the date is a coincidence.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Player-1 is just too scared to MM me at an event where we'll actually have time to do it. It's okay.

Snake Eyes

Smash Rookie
Look out boys and girls, a new team is entering the doubles scene. If you're new watch out but if you're a seasoned veteran you might have nothing to worry about, for now.. our team name is going to be "Bombs Over Baghdad"

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Sensei plays, if he goes. Alex and Ian can play (Ian badly), I dont mess with that game at all but I'll do ABCD all day if you want :laugh:
It's not for me persay but my friend, he loves to compete in that game and he wants to know more about the Florida scene for Marvel if there is one. I'm not too into SRK besides SSFIV, though I stopped playing after AE.

He's in the Lakeland area ZLF.
Does he play?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Out of my mental slump. Time to start winning this game. Lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Victory is my goddamn destiny. If you don't like it beat me ;p

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Can anyone house Jacksonville for this? Please and thank you :)

Also not to sound picky or anything but we need someone who doesn't have any personal problem with Gmoney(geoff).

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Man **** mothers day but this should be interesting

8Bitman

Smash Master
Who can provide housing for my car if I were to drive??? It will be full.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Victory is my goddamn destiny. If you don't like it beat me ;p
Forgot to mention I'm actually looking forward to playing you, mostly if it's bracket because I haven't seen your offline potential since I've played you online. That and you're a pretty chill dude from the little I understand about you. Step your **** up bro.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
**** housing, my car is getting a hotel because Mother's Day.
I might get one too, are rates cheaper because of it? Also how many people do you guys cram into a room? I've Never roomed with smashers before other than MLG Orlando but it sounds a lot more convenient than being housed..

I really want to come to this, imma try my best to get here
If you do, rematch!

Top Bottom