• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.R.E.lude to Papa (Pizzano's Regional Event) - May 11th, 2013 - Winter Haven, Florida

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Had a terrific time at this Piazzano's and finally got to meet Daisy! I'm disappointed that I didn't manage to get far in singles, but hey, when you throw a turtle into a pool of sharks what you get is a tragedy. I'm sorry to Daisy for not taking the doubles a little bit seriously and going RANDOM even after our opponents warned me. I think I needed to be a little more slutty and I'd hope for the next tournament I deliver.

Special shoutouts to Ved for lending me a half working controller (that kinda screwed me over due to unresponsive buttons, but it's my fault for not sticking to my CCPro lol) as well as giving me a spare to keep. And them hugs :D

Also, whoever was talking to me- from Jacksonville... Who teamed up with Ved... I don't know your name and I'm sorry D: So rude and not classy of me... But yes, I had a pleasure meeting you and playing yous.

Thank you Ed for destroying me, again... Thank you Trump, for trumping me. Thank you Yos, for not letting me roast your Falco but get shut down by Snake. Thank you Drew... for playing me... And not giving me your Falco... Thank you Lolli, for proving to me (and in general) that Pit is really good- cause **** the tier list. Had fun in those 2v2s :)

It was nice seeing Sax again. And meeting Papa Mink for the first time. Oh, and that guy who plays Peach from Jacksonville, thanks for the games. Your Ness :(

On another note: I'm never buying anything from that place again. Them 20 wings for $14- bish please, I know they must have gotten a bag of Tyson Chicken Wings from Walmart because that's exactly how it tasted and felt. You can get like 50 wings for $7 in that bag. Holy poop, I thought the pizza was okay, and my mouth was watering from trying their wings and what I got was ghetto baked chicken. And water? From the tap? Scratch that- more like from the damn sewer. Not their fault. Orlando is horrible for it's tap water. But damn... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Whenever I do go to another tourney in Pizzanos, I'm hitting up that chinese buffet I spotted on the way.

I still have a slight cramp that may tie to them breadsticks and wings D:

Otherwise, happy days, had fun, wasted money because of my foolishness... But w/e, I enjoyed this tournament. Might bring my own Wii next time.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Oh **** no, we are not having this discussion again. Quit while you're ahead thread.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Tournament was pretty awesome! Did ok in pools, learned some new things and won $10 MM in SBK. Really glad I made the ride up!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Komicturtle. I had fun in doubles thats all that matters. Thanks for teaming with me, and it was nice meeting u.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Oh **** no, we are not having this discussion again. Quit while you're ahead thread.
Oh, that's all I have to say on the food. Anyone else wants to say anything about it, feel free. I'm not getting involved in a back and forth on it. I tell it like it is and don't hold anything back.

8Bitman

Smash Master
For those who who can't wait for results:

1. Esam :p
2. MVD :snake:
3. Red Halberd :metaknight:
4. Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
5. Mampam :diddy:
5. 8Bitman :rob:

Top Bottom