• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea he really good..mad nice...we bout the same i think he got alot of skills...and im a waiter...wait 4 u to slipp than act on it....lol i dont wd much..but i can put things together...yay

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah people can comeover this weekend. but like last weekend. you bring your food and drinks. but im up for a smashfest at my apartment. 2-8pm

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hmm,... this is on the way home from Bane's place. Monk and I may stop by for a couple of hours. I will have to ask him though. I am sure he will be browsing the boards tomorrow morning, so I guess I will get an answer then.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Greg, you are inviting us over this weekend right? I hope so, I wanna get in some smash to relieve some anger (at my car) before school starts up again. How many people are you hopin' to come, I could send Shadow Squall a Wii message to see if he can get Mankosuki to come.

Smash your Mom, I don't think I will be needing a ride this weekend, please disregard the PM i sent you. I will be driving my car as soon as Thursday afternoon! The only bad part is it cost me over 700 dollars. =(

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Greg, you are inviting us over this weekend right? I hope so, I wanna get in some smash to relieve some anger (at my car) before school starts up again. How many people are you hopin' to come, I could send Shadow Squall a Wii message to see if he can get Mankosuki to come.

Smash your Mom, I don't think I will be needing a ride this weekend, please disregard the PM i sent you. I will be driving my car as soon as Thursday afternoon! The only bad part is it cost me over 700 dollars. =(
this weekend at first seemed like a good weekend but then i checked my schedule and realized im supposed to do alot of things this weekend. i may go to miami(highly unlikely but still very possible), im also supposed to go to a bbq(strong channce of goin to that), and late saturday night im supposed to go to a bday party or the club. and thats as far as saturday. friday im goin to another party friday night and sunday a different cookout. **** thats alot of $#!T!!!!!!!!!!! So i dont know....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah sorry guys not this weekend or next weekend. but im gonna ttry and have one the weekend after next. im gonna try an have a big one 2. so sit tight for a couple of weeks. sorry lime. i understand you start school soon but hopefully you and monk can come to the next one i have.

STAY UP TAMPA WE GETTIN BIG IN FLORIDA!!! WE PUTTIN TAMPA ON THE MAP!!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Don't worry man I should be open in two weeks. Hopefully I wont have a mountain of homework within the second week of school. So, if all goes according to plan: you should see Monk and myself in two weeks.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
=( I have already stated I can't go. Lack of funds, you know how it is. *sugh* I was looking forward to another tournament. Unfortunately the next one I will be going to is the TS for Brawl.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
who all goin to the torny next weekend??? ill go if some1 else goes...lol dont want to be alone...and plus i dont wanna win it and and none of you r there...lol jp..im trash..but if i did ill rep it hard...yay

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I don't really know. From what I have seen, there will be an actual story for the adventure mode. Hopefully they will put the classic and all-star modes in as well. Just no more event matches, those gave me a headache.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i went through the event matches like ez.but the new chars. r lookin good the 3 newest 1s r ike.pokemon trainer, and diddy kong....i cant wait..... i heard that you can pre-order ur copy.....my friend told me he did.....did any of yous hear bout that????

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yup, I have my own pre-ordered copy. But I am not sure if there will be a midnight launch. That is bad news for me because I have 2 finals to take on the 3rd =(, and one of them starts 10 minutes after Gamestop opens. *sugh*

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
wow that sucks...ok so imma go preorder mine in about 20 mins....i need to get it....lol when i get it imma take a road trip....to OCLA .Ft. Loderdale. and coral beach....to hook up wit some old smash friends...prob hang wit them 4 a whole weekend...jus play SSBB..its gonna be crazy...unlock every 1 in 1 day...and find all the glitches out.....u think WD L-cancelin etc. r still gonna be in the new 1???

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Probably, but you should come to the first ever Brawl tournament in Brandon on the 8th. It is going to be at the same place that the Twilight Showdowns are being held. It is going to be fun and full of people screwing up in the middle of a match! IT IS GOING TO BE A BLAST!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
so whats good wit this comein weekend at gregs????? im hopein its on...cuz the comp is startin to get too e-z...and im gettin pretty good wit Mr.G&W...he is crazy.... his combos r e-z and they hit alot and WD wit him is nice.....so whats up this weekend????? ohyea HALLOWEEN is comein out on friday imma see it at 12am friday morning....it looks so hot....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It might not be for awhile. It looks like Jenova is takin a smash break.

Hey, Jenova, if you aren't busy Monday, maybe the smashfest can be then.

Creudant, hit me up on AIM: lim3backwards.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea i heard that jenova might be in the ATL...but i think this weekend is some smashin...but check it where is every1 located at.... i live in NEW PORT RICHEY...which is about 25 mins from jenovas place...ill try and put something together...if he still away.. hit me up on myspace at www.myspace.com/haha85...or AIM me at Dr M0n3y...the "0" in money is a ZERO

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yeah sorry guys not this weekend or next weekend. but im gonna ttry and have one the weekend after next. im gonna try an have a big one 2. so sit tight for a couple of weeks. sorry lime. i understand you start school soon but hopefully you and monk can come to the next one i have.

STAY UP TAMPA WE GETTIN BIG IN FLORIDA!!! WE PUTTIN TAMPA ON THE MAP!!!
that might help a bit Mr. C@$h Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney

Edit: MORE OooOoooooooOOOooOoOoOooOoooOOOOOOo's

Top Bottom