• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I am now picking up Harriettheguy, so I will be getting Monk around 10. Jenova, this means I should be in you complex by 10:25 give or take 10 minutes. Then we are going to Odessa which means we should be at H-guy's place around 11, 11:20. Then we will be on our way to Area 51 in Brandon. We should be there by noon. This all depends on traffic, and since it's Florida, I have guessed accordingly. SO, be ready about 15 minutes in advance to your pick up times and we should all have a good day. SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

p.s. It may be a little crowded, there will be five of us. Since Jenova is the tallest, he is up front. Then it's Monk, Freddy, and H-guy (Freddy being in the middle because he is the skinniest [I think]). I can't wait for this and I hope we all have fun. Peace.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
**** i cant make the torny..i get out of work at 5pm.. that sucks big time....but check it ill see if i can drop by 4 a lil tho...jus wont be able to play :(...but ill jus meet all the people.....

check out my myspace

www.myspace.com/haha85

it prolly wont end till like midnight close to 2am so u can still come by and have plenty of time to play. the singles tourny prolly wont even start till like 5 or 6 in the evening. so u should have time for that as well. so if u still can stop by. were looking foward to seeing you there.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
sorry guys...my friend need to drive his moms car to her house and omg it was a horror movie....they car kept on breakin down...so i was like u fuccin prick...but i have another weekend off of work....:) so i got another time to play smash yay

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys no smashfest this saturday. not enough people can come. but ill try to let you know a week in advance when the next smashfest is. but if one or 2 of you just wanna come over i can work that out. just let me know in advance. peace

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yo mang i have off the weekends of the...... 4th and 5th and the 11th and 12th....so whats good??? and plus i might be gettin a new job at a electric company so than ill always have weekends off.....so give me a update on whats good...1

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Suki, sorry I kinda sucked at Twilight ;(

I will try to redeem myself as a teammate and smasher come next tourny if money is abundant.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
so when i go wha ya need me to bring?????GC,TV,Controlers,game,girls,alchol,no drugs,
UP WIT HOPE AND DOWN WIT DOPE :).....anyway let me no.....and wha size tv???i think i can get a lil 1 nuthing bigger than a 20inch.....lol sorry guys..1

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
not really. dont really want alot of people here this saturday. and no food or drinks. u eat what u bring. and i got something to do this saturday so gotta be out at 8-830 pm. but yeah just for some friendlies. and i want to play smashyourmom so yeah....u guys can come at anytime from 2-8pm. so i guess it is a fest. lol ;)but small. really no more than 5 or 6 people. guys just bring 1 cube and possibly tv and strip. if u cant bring a tv or a strip its cool cuz im not expecting that many people.

sofar:
smashyourmom
shadowsquall(possibly)
Mankosuki(possibly)

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Me and Suki are possibly, seeing as he is my ride. Can't go without him.

And I prefer small smashfests unless theres alot of room.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I really hate depending on someone else for my ride.. Can't wait for my own. I know Sukis gotta be tired of driving me everywhere and picking me up and dropping me off <_<

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I really hate depending on someone else for my ride.. Can't wait for my own. I know Sukis gotta be tired of driving me everywhere and picking me up and dropping me off <_<
i feel the exact same way. you are not alone. thats why i have smashfests at my place. cuz i dont wanna rely on people to play a game. but im desperate for practice. hoopefully within the 2 or 3 months i should have a ride. But i really do feel your pain.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
so when i go wha ya need me to bring?????GC,TV,Controlers,game,girls,alchol,no drugs,
UP WIT HOPE AND DOWN WIT DOPE :).....anyway let me no.....and wha size tv???i think i can get a lil 1 nuthing bigger than a 20inch.....lol sorry guys..1

lol bring some mikes hard, dat piff, and some food to satisfy that hungar after dat piff. lmao! nah but i looks like itll really just be me an u. and possibly 2 other people. so just bring your controller and if **** changes ill call you closer to saturday.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Haha I wouldn't feel so bad if I made Suki do all this for me :p

Can't even pay him gas money cause I have yet to find a d*mn job.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
aight so im most def comein down this sat. :) but i havent been playin that much.....and some bull ish is i lost my M-Card. so i had to buy a new 1 and i need to get every thing back so if i can copy a M-Card it would help alot yay.....but ill head out to ur house around 1:30 so ill get there around 2-2:15.....so ill see u when i get there ill bring a tv and my power strip yay...how bout a cube???

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
aight so im most def comein down this sat. :) but i havent been playin that much.....and some bull ish is i lost my M-Card. so i had to buy a new 1 and i need to get every thing back so if i can copy a M-Card it would help alot yay.....but ill head out to ur house around 1:30 so ill get there around 2-2:15.....so ill see u when i get there ill bring a tv and my power strip yay...how bout a cube???

u might not have to bring anything cuz it may just be me and you. but ill call or text you closer to saturday. or whenever i know for sure

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i mean u dont have to bring food but a bag of chips would be nice. and im gonna be doin somethin saturday night so be out by 8 or 830

Top Bottom