• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Not sure Monk and I can make it if it is this weekend. I have 2 papers to write. *sugh* Stupid school and their wacky ways to teach us things.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ill try and get in touch wit jenova....i got in a car crash my back bumper has a big gash in it....NOT MY FALUT...so um not sure if imma gonna make it... but ill try...if i do go... i can pick afew of yous up $5 gas money....i dont mean people that live in west bubba F U C k...so ill let yous no by thrusday or friday.....YAY

P.S. Lim3 and Monk yous guys r crazy....thats all i gotta say bout that

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
P.S. Lim3 and Monk yous guys r crazy....thats all i gotta say bout that
How can you be so sure that we're not the normal ones and you're the crazy?

lime and/or dr money,wanna MM?
What is your obsession with money matching people? I mean I understand why you're going after lime for money matches but Christ calm down.... also I'll play a round of Magic with you if you're not going to be a gay and exclude older sets(and by older sets I don't just mean Kamigawa or Mirrodin I'm talking older than Jesus sets)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
How can you be so sure that we're not the normal ones and you're the crazy?

What is your obsession with money matching people? I mean I understand why you're going after lime for money matches but Christ calm down.... also I'll play a round of Magic with you if you're not going to be a gay and exclude older sets(and by older sets I don't just mean Kamigawa or Mirrodin I'm talking older than Jesus sets)
lol

im not obsesed with MM's =P

and idc about sets,legacy is where its at boi! =D
but what year are we talkin about? like oddesy block?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yes they are. You dont even care that you are loosing money in quarter money matches. But,... you messed up the quote box thing...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol

im not obsesed with MM's =P

and idc about sets,legacy is where its at boi! =D
but what year are we talkin about? like oddesy block?
I mix and match hang let me see what sets I have...

7th edition, 8th edition, Ravnica, Tempest Mirrodin(Series),odyssey if you want to talk magic I would prefer AIM or Xfire to keep this thread smash related

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
wtf. I'm not that ***** ***** GAWes. I'm ****ing BestinGA.
Don't get me and him confused.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
im back guys...came back from the drag strip in clearwater...SUNSHINE SPEEDWAY....it was aight...but anyway i was comein home from work...and i got hit in the back not my fault...it was on tuesday...
Define crazy-ur moves and the way yous play is crazy...the hookshot is a good stoper from far...and monks **** fireballs gives me nightmares....thas what i mean when i said crazy...but yo imma try and talk to jenova and see whats up this weekend...IM me...Dr M0n3y the o in money is a zero..Dr M0(zero)n3y...and now metaknite is out yayayayayyayayayayayayayay....cant wait

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
jenova,how many people are going to come to this?

if it will be a decent amount and ur place is good sized ill be here this saturday

unless its not this saturday

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
YOOOOOOOOOOO.......i got a goood IDEA......its almost halloween...and what comes to TAMPA in HALLOWEEN????? HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS....yayyyyyy...but check it we allll should get to gether and hit it up....its like 50 bucks with out the season pass.......we can car pool i can hold 4 people in my car.... its crazy in B.G. when its halloween horror nights.....and plus the girls...even tho i got 1 but its always good to look....i would reallly like to have a group thing....

$50.00------TICKET
$20.00------SPENDIN MONEY
$05.00------GAS MONEY
_______
$75.00------TOTAL

GOOD PRICE....

NEED TO NO ASAP SO WE CAN GET THINGS RDY....if u need to hit me up or intrested contact me @

AIM----------Dr M0n3y
e-mail-------hotgcp@hotmail.com
Myspace----www.myspace.com/haha85

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys. lol ive been on a little break from smashboards not that i want to but becuz my homework has me in a headlock and work has me in an anklelock so im stuck!! but im actually in GA visiting friend an ill be back tomorow morning. now i dont feel like reading all the posts u guys put from the past few weeks. so if some one can just update me that would be cool. And im prayin for a smashfest saturday but i stil got projects to finish. let me know your opinions and when will be the best time for a fest and ill let u know if its clear or not. later

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
not too much happened Lime held a smashfest type thing on Labor Day (Lime,Fred,Smash your mom[Dr. Money] and myself) and Cash Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney just wanted to know when you will be holding another smashfest

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
maybe this saturday. i have nothing planned but i may have to go to my school to finish up last projects. but ill finally be done with everything on the 20th. then its just about work. so the best time to have one is prolly during my break but ill c if i can have one this saturday

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
YEA MAN....i been playin madden 08 alot....havent been playin smash.....but when a fest comes I WILL BE THERE!!!....but whats up wit the bush garden thing i talked about???? let me no its on page 15 check it out.....yay

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's a tourney near Tampa this weekend. It's pretty much locals only.

[thread=116222]Maybe we should check it out[/thread].

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Thanks for the heads up Lime and I might go to this seeing how it's not terribly far from us...I noticed he didn't mention if there was a fee or not so yeah...

edit: nevermind the site said 5 ducks

edit number two: **** only first gets cash if I do go better be at the tippy top of my game

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Alright ive made my deciscion there will be a smashfest at my apt. this saturday. come at 2-9pm maybe later depending on how i feel. i need 1 more tv, 2 cubes and a power strip. bring your own food an drinks. if not theres a McDonalds right around the corner.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
its cool. i just saw the thread with that guys tournament in bradenton that looks pretty interesting. and it sounds like alot of good people are goin to that tournament. so if everyone goes to that tournament then ill try an go. LET ME KNOW GUYS IF YOUR TRYING TO GO TO THAT TOURNAMENT CUZ IF MOST OF YOU ARE THEN..........I WANNA GO???????? ;]

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I know Mankosuki is going for a couple of hours, and since you wanna go I can get you if need be. But be warned: this drive requires interstate driving. So I can't guarantee that we wont get lost.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
ok well ill give u gas money and ill bring a map too. lol but u know... i look at that time we got lost as an adventure. frustrating but a bonding moment...........................??????????? lmao. no homo!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!

and, and,

Hey! Don't drive in my pee!-
Why? Is it sacred or something?

lol

What an adventure it was.

Back on topic, I think: Thanks for the gas moolah. It starts at noon and since I am picking up both Monk and Jenova, I will be leaving the house by 9:45. Monk, I am getting you first, so be ready by 10. Which means be ready by 10:25ish Jenova. This will be fun, If you have ant questions just let me know and I shall answer them with the best of my current knowledge. Thanks, I can't wait guys! Laters! :link:

Top Bottom