• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok guys im down 4 smashin.... :0) GIVE ME A CALL sl1m cuz i jus got home from work..soo imma sleep late....i really want to train....and try to wave shine :o) yes i no i no...wave shine...startin to get good at it....imma goto sleep call me when u done......oh yeaaaa my friend invited me to goto her house to drink tomar night if any you lime, sl1m or monk would like to go let me no....and its funn at her crib.....aight see ya tomar....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
**** im down for that. but i had something else planned tonight but that might not go thru.

P.S ay u think u can bring your cube and we'll play twisted??? lol that would be fun.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
address?

ill be thar

if i were you cash, i wouldnt bother coming cuz this aint goin to be that long its really just us playin at my apt. nothin serious at all. and i cant house anybody cuz i have roomates and id hate to see you drive all the way here for a few hours of smash. and there only might be like 4 of us including me.

but if you insist ill message u my address

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
soorry guys bad news. some last second **** came up im gonna have to cancel today. but rest assure taht ill be hosting something soon. i promise.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
its coo man....maybe next weekend...im mad lazy anyway...dont feel like playin anything today...but let me no bout the next 1......and cash ill pick u up give me 20 bucks and u good to go

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
rofl

20$?

it dont take 20$ to come over here =P

but yeah,jenova and SYM,are u both going to the giga next week?

if so would one of you possibly house me for it?

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
cash, its gonna cost more than 20 to get yo *** from the boonies. u should be happy hes charging that much. lol but how does thursday friday or saturday sound for a smashfest? well im not sure because one of those days im supposed to be goin to orlando. doubtfully saturday. but maybe. maybe i still can go to gigabits. its not for sure tho.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
this week??????? smashfest???? thrus. fri. and sat.???????i might be at work from 7-3....but if it goes down than ill be by ur house around like 5.......but SL1MMMMMMMMMM my man.....u missed out on some good ish last night...it was crackin....got drunk...and u could have got HIGH 4 freeeeee.......but next weeken goin to a club in spring hill...we chill wit the SWAT TEAM......yea no1 will fucccc wit us.....lol let me no if u in...and ill scoop u up

C@SH-$20 is a good price to pick u up and bring u back home....a taxi would coast u like 50...and u get to drive wit me.....im the best driver in the world...jus dont mind my rear bumper lol....let me no man ill pick u up

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well id like to go to the gigs b4 i quit,and since the guys in Orlando don't want kids under 16 coming to their smashfest (don't ask)

basically what i need is...

1.housing for gigs
2.ride to gigs
3.possibly a ride home (which would still be 20$ right?)

and thats about it

slim/SYM...are you guys gonna be doing anything close to what I'm trying? since NPR is actually closer to me then Orlando,so that works out better

and lol at Boonies reference xD

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
............yo sl1m whats good niggie???? i gotta goto work tonight around 9...so whats really good this week???? i really wanna grip some smash this week-weekend.....let me no...

Um im not sure if imma goto giga....but if i do ill holla..UNO

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It's funny, but a tad too large. If you can, try to resize it. I think it needs to be 300 by 100. Key word, I think.

edit: check mine out. I made this in Flash, I also use it on Xgen.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
this week should be pretty flexible for me. i jsut have to work wednesday and ill be done till sunday. and im goin out of town thursday. but ill be back thursday night. so im free allday friday and saturday. hit me up SYM. we can definetly get something goin as far as smashin.

and i know man.....i was so pissd saturday night. I didnt even get home till like 430. **** i coulda got high for free!?!??!?! sht!!! lol haha but next weekend im goin tomy parents house from next thursday-sunday in time for work sunday night. so i dont know about the SWAT TEAM but i would really like to go. we'll see tho. things may change.

and as far as drinkin im gona pass for awhile. LMAO!!! i drank lastnight wit a couple friends. and i drank alil too much. and had the worst hang over ever. i was sick all day today. today was like the worst day of my life lol.....

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ahhhhhh dont worry bout the hang over thats good.....when u have a hang over and u throw up that is gettin rid of ur old life and gettin ready to start a new 1 hahahahaha..... but yea sl1m hit me up mos deff imma goto a baseball game this thrusday..... and so let me no whats goin on the rest of the week-weekend...

YOOOO I SEEN A REALL FUCCCIN GHOST ON GUN HIGHWAY...IT MADE ME TEAR UP AND WAST ALMOST ALL MY GAS I WAS FREAKIN OUT..TO ALL THEM NIGGS THAT SAY "OH I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SCARED" FUC K YOU IF WOULD HAVE SEEN IT U WOULD HAVE **** UR PANTS...

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
C@SH...give me money and i got u and give me ur address...but im jus goin to sl1m's not gigs.....plus on friday imma be at work till i dont no when...but ill will most deff be there on fri..jus not sure what time...and sat..i can be there anytime.......SL1M....whats up this weekend??? u comein out wit us???its gonna be crazy so many fine girls are there like BET girls so fine.....let me no niggg

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol he better have a ride or he walkin lololol...and old truckers love lil boys hahahahahaha...jp slim imma be there today and tomar...so that makes only 2 people....is any1 else goin??????????????????????????

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I might be able to swing by tomorrow. I am not sure what time, but I will give you (jenova) a call. I might be able to gaver up Monk and freddy as well.

edit: lol, there are a lot of "if"s in that statement.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
wait

this isnt today?

if so i wont be thar

:(

edit: if is an awesome word.liek if i wanted to rly walk i woudl

wow,truckers...u dont wanna know what happened when i was coming here from NY >_______>

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yo this is how it went

we were in SC,on the way to FL...we were very tierd so we stoped at a rest stop

i tried to get some sleep,i fell asleep for 10 minutes,get up

and a fat guy standing next to his truck (which is 2 parking spots away)is staring at me while im sleeping

i woke my mom up and we left...it was scary O____o

edit:slim,can i come by today?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hahahahahahhahah....the trucker was like "Hey Cherry Pie what u got on?" lololol hahahahahaah
but yo u need to get to slimes if not u gonna get picked up by the fattest hairest ugliest dumbest red neck....and he gonna make u wear a pink thong and make u dance to "ITS RAININ MEN"hahaha i no thats so random

Top Bottom