• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
sorry i havent been on in awhile but its alittle late now. u can come by tomorow but i hope u got a reliable ride cuz SYM is at my house now and he said that he thought you were in by citrus park mall which aint far from me. he didnt know that was a hour and a half drive from him. but he said he'll meet you down the street from his house cuz he is closer to you than me.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol yea man u live in west bubba fuc k nowhere....i thiught u lived close lol not 2 hrs away...lol but yo u can drive half way and ill scoop u up so than ur "MUM" wont have to drive all the way....lololol or get ur homeboy trucker to bring ya... lolol

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lime u need to be there tomar...i rally wanna play you guysssssssss.....its jus been me and slim today..got board quick we started lookin through smashwiki...lol it gets kinda borin wit jus to people but we was bugin out like always lol...slim give me a call or TEXT me which ever....ill be over any time really aint got much to do but jus somethings in the morn......im playin right now and my DM is lookin goood but....ahhhh not sure if imma main him but yoooooo give me a call

my moto is: I PLAY SMASH IN THE MORNING AND I SMASH HER AT NIGHT... that my friends is the quote of the day.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, alot of random events happened today that led to me meeting up wth a friend of mine I hadn't seen in about a year. I just kinda hung out over there the rest of the day. I will give you a rain check though. Next time, I will be coming, unless I can't. Which means I wont be, but I WILL!

Again, sorry guys.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
its coo nuthin happen sat....

SL1M IM SOO SORRY MAN I TRYED TO GET U BUT MY WAS ACTIN DUMB HE AINT WANT TO DRIVE NO WHERE AND I WAS DRUNK SO I WASNT DOIN ANYWHERE....WE HAD 4 GIRLS FROM THE 1 CLUB AND 4 OF THEM WERE ABOUT A 8....PRETTY GOOD LOOKIN THAN WE WENT TO A AFTER HOURS TO GET MORE...AND BLACK GIRLS IN THAT THEY CALLED ME "WILLIE ****A" I WAS TIPSY AND TALKIN TO GIRLS....BUT........SOME ISH WENT DOWN THAN ALL THEM GIRLS LEFT US.... BY THE END OF THE NIGHT I DONT NO HOW BUT WE ENDED UP WIT A DRUNK WHITE GIRL....DONT ASK ME I WAS IN A CAR AND I LOOK OVER AND I SEE A WHITE GIRL SITTIN NEXT TO ME I WAS LIKE WOW AM I IN THE RIGHT CAR?? SHE WAS DANCEIN IN THE CAR AND THEN HE STARTED TO TOUCH MY FACE....MY BOY WAS LIKE YO WE TRAIN THIS H O E I WAS LIKE LOLOLOLOL NAW DOGGIE ALL U..BUT THIS TIME ITS 5AM THEY DROPED ME OFF HOME..AND THATS THE NIGHT.....

IM SORRY MAN I TRYED VERY HARD TO SCOOP U UP MAN..... BUT NEXT TIME I GIVE U MY WORD ILL GOT U

PS I NO I JUS GAVE A FULL SORY GUYS BUT IT WAS FUNNY.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yo is any1 goin to the torny DEC.1ST??????lol this forum use to have alot of people on it now its me slim monk and im3....dont no what happen to the others but anyway.....if every 1 is goin like last time i pitch you (lime) $20 bucks 4 gas?? or is tha not enuff??? let me no....and if its a go.. than we all need to train like crazy... we need to put tampa area on the map... yay

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
as soon as there's a Saturday I don't work, I'll try to make it to a smash fest.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yeah

slim,is this happening on saturday?

if so i need an address,because ill be thar

also,would it be like an actual smashfest and not where i come for like 6 hours and leave kinda thing?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
its not happenin this weekend.....slim goona be busy...ill ask 4 next weekend...yay..

oh yes cash ill pick u up half way.....so u dont need to drive that extra 45 min to a hr...im a good driver...so dont worry

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well next weekend ill be in Durham NC

and the weekend after that i may be going to Lauderhill for smash bash 4(click my sig)

you should try to go,its gonna be awesom

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
nah guys not this weekend. gotta spend time with the family. il c about the 13th. 50/50 right now. i should know by the end of this weekend. but dont expect me on the boards after tonight. cuz ill be gone till sunday night. but ill try to check the boards as soon as i can. but i doubt it.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Alright man, have fun with your fam. I hope we can smash soon though, I have been itchin to get some rounds in with people other than Monk and freddy.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah. ive just been wantin to play people in general. thats hard enough without transportation. but u should check out the thread.

TEAM DAT PRESENTS!!! ( under construction )

sounds like a plan and a half!!!!

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
its coo nuthin happen sat....

SL1M IM SOO SORRY MAN I TRYED TO GET U BUT MY WAS ACTIN DUMB HE AINT WANT TO DRIVE NO WHERE AND I WAS DRUNK SO I WASNT DOIN ANYWHERE....WE HAD 4 GIRLS FROM THE 1 CLUB AND 4 OF THEM WERE ABOUT A 8....PRETTY GOOD LOOKIN THAN WE WENT TO A AFTER HOURS TO GET MORE...AND BLACK GIRLS IN THAT THEY CALLED ME "WILLIE ****A" I WAS TIPSY AND TALKIN TO GIRLS....BUT........SOME ISH WENT DOWN THAN ALL THEM GIRLS LEFT US.... BY THE END OF THE NIGHT I DONT NO HOW BUT WE ENDED UP WIT A DRUNK WHITE GIRL....DONT ASK ME I WAS IN A CAR AND I LOOK OVER AND I SEE A WHITE GIRL SITTIN NEXT TO ME I WAS LIKE WOW AM I IN THE RIGHT CAR?? SHE WAS DANCEIN IN THE CAR AND THEN HE STARTED TO TOUCH MY FACE....MY BOY WAS LIKE YO WE TRAIN THIS H O E I WAS LIKE LOLOLOLOL NAW DOGGIE ALL U..BUT THIS TIME ITS 5AM THEY DROPED ME OFF HOME..AND THATS THE NIGHT.....

IM SORRY MAN I TRYED VERY HARD TO SCOOP U UP MAN..... BUT NEXT TIME I GIVE U MY WORD ILL GOT U

PS I NO I JUS GAVE A FULL SORY GUYS BUT IT WAS FUNNY.

its cool man lol dont sweat it. theres allways more weekends. but next time myspace me stuff like this. i keep my personal life separate from the boards. lol

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol aight my bad....
CASH u got to be on crack....u goin way down south 4 a smash fest????dont tell me ur mom is bringin u...if she is than she really really really loves you....thats like a 3hr drive... and thats from where i live lol..

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
no,im not

1 hour and 30 minutes is nothing for a drive >_>

plus the fact im in tampa more then my home town lol

so im always in the area...

sym,it would be better if you just ask people stuff like that or w.e over PM's or aim =P

edit:everyone should try and make this tourney

SMASH BASH 4 <-----Click Here

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Whatever Cash...

Anyway.......THIS SATURDAY GUYS!! 10/13.....1-830pm (will extend if i have too). need cubes, tvs, and strips. serious players only. PM me for questions.

P.S. Im gonna update the first post with the new fest schedule

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey guy, I should be coming to this. Which means Monk will probably be with me, and freddy if he can.

Also, I can bring a power strip and I will ask Monk if we can bring his cube. I can't wait to smash with you man. It has been too long, way too long.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Im There Man...ill Try And Bring A Tv... And My Cube...put Me Down Nucccca

yo i found my top 5 chars..

1st---Dr.Mario
2nd--Peach
3rd--Jigglypuff
4th--Captin Falcon
5th--Young TO THE Link

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
yo what the **** this ****ing **** isn't that ****ing far from me. **** I might ****ing go if I ****ing feel like ****ing playing ****ing smash brothers. that and I want to see Monk <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

F U C K

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...that ****ing great [insert heart here] Rohins I probably is going to this I brought home a good report card to my mommie =) I mean all my classes are so hard Philosophy...woodshop...I don't know how I'm not failing

edit new sig

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
wow today feels like thrus... but yo ill bring my cube and small tv....i really wanna play teams..i havent played teams in along i only played a few times wit fred monk and lim3 and thats all.....i hope more people show up....

Monk you should be mario 4 halloween.and ill be dr.mario and Lime can be link....and jenova captin....lol thas funny

Top Bottom