• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
nice more people to come...this is gonna be great..nov. 17th is goin to be a good 1 i feel it..... theres alreayd 7 or 8 peple and its gettin better everyday......yay

lol my friend i went to school wit was gonna make his name ishorthoplazer...lol

also i might pick up my boy tha plays wit falco to come.... he lives in ocala and imma be up extra earily...lol

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yooo...im bring my boy from miami=classic zero......he's a mario player..and my other boy from OCALA=maze....maze got me into smash and me and zero started around the same time....we all home boys and they really good...maze is a falco player andhe got me into smash so yay he will be there 2

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
HOLY **** jenova, i live like 5 miles away from you, do i know you? my name is danny btw...
i went to alonso high school and now attend HCC.
if you live that close to Slim you should hang out with Lime and myself sometime...also Lime is holding a smashfest on Dec.8....so yeah check that out http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118854

Also Slim if Lime isn't busy I'll be there...YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol funny 1 monk...lol
***IMPORTANT***
oh yeaa...SLIM...since my boy from miami is comein up we might spend a weekend at a hotel in TAMPA....so y dont we smash at the telly?????my boy is getin his ticket not to come 4 this 1..... so me m@ze and zero are all gonna put money in 4 a telly...BUT waht iff we all put money in 4 a telly and sleep over????? its just a idea i got.... the telly is only like 450 bucks anight......so if 7 of jus plan to sleep over thats about 15 bucks each person...not right math but close enuff....let me no what yous think.....ill drive people home... i got to drive to ocala and g-hound in tampa....so yay

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
definetly something ill look into. now its 450 or 45 dollars a night?? big difference. but if its 45 like i thinkit is. then that would be a great idea! why didnt i think of that before. Confirm all of that ASAP. so i can change the original post then alot more people would come cuz they would be housed. and we could expect good *** people to come from all over. GOOD IDEA!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I wont be able to spend the night, unfortunately I always have to work on Sunday mornings. I also might have to pay for freddy, seeing as he doesn't have a yob yet. We shall see what happens though. There is still time.

Also, my B-day is like a week after this next fest lol. I really want it to be freaking amazing. I can't believe I am turning 20. I don't feel 20, lol.

edit: IShotLazer- If you live like five miles away, you should definitely come to my fest/tourney in December. Also, we should get together with Monk, freddy, and whoever else you smash with sometime. That would rule! I live literally around the corner from Ruth Eckard on McMullen. It's about 20 minutes from Jenova's

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I wont be able to spend the night, unfortunately I always have to work on Sunday mornings. I also might have to pay for freddy, seeing as he doesn't have a yob yet. We shall see what happens though. There is still time.

Also, my B-day is like a week after this next fest lol. I really want it to be freaking amazing. I can't believe I am turning 20. I don't feel 20, lol.

edit: IShotLazer- If you live like five miles away, you should definitely come to my fest/tourney in December. Also, we should get together with Monk, freddy, and whoever else you smash with sometime. That would rule! I live literally around the corner from Ruth Eckard on McMullen. It's about 20 minutes from Jenova's

thats cool. but we'll have to see what SYM says. cuz i think hes only expecting like7 or 8 people. but with an oppurtunity like this one we could have people from all over the state come to me and SYM's fest (since he is providing the space)......great players = great smashfest.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i ment 45-50 bucks anight sorry bout that...the idea was pose to be me maze and zero sleepin in a telly but i said f it y dont we have it at the telly insted of slims apartment...like i was goin to find a dinky telly in tampa....but if we gonna have a big 1 wit alot of people than we need to find a telly thas big....ill help look 4 1.....its goona be in downtown tampa fo show...
***MUST READ***
IF ANY 1 HAS ANY IDEA TO THROW IN THE POT DONT BE AFAID TO SAY..CUZ IM JUS SAYIN THINGS AS THEY COME TO ME... but i think this will work out great cuz we still got ***1 WHOLE MONTH LEFT*** till this 1...so lets get rollin

plus we need a address and times...when we find the right 1 we need to reserve it on that day about a week in advance....

pls aim me at DrM0n3y.....the "o" in money is a zero
:chuckle:

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i ment 45-50 bucks anight sorry bout that...the idea was pose to be me maze and zero sleepin in a telly but i said f it y dont we have it at the telly insted of slims apartment...like i was goin to find a dinky telly in tampa....but if we gonna have a big 1 wit alot of people than we need to find a telly thas big....ill help look 4 1.....its goona be in downtown tampa fo show...
***MUST READ***
IF ANY 1 HAS ANY IDEA TO THROW IN THE POT DONT BE AFAID TO SAY..CUZ IM JUS SAYIN THINGS AS THEY COME TO ME... but i think this will work out great cuz we still got ***1 WHOLE MONTH LEFT*** till this 1...so lets get rollin

plus we need a address and times...when we find the right 1 we need to reserve it on that day about a week in advance....

pls aim me at DrM0n3y.....the "o" in money is a zero
:chuckle:

Alright. i dont know how much lookin i can do but ill try. and maybe if we talk to the Hotel people maybe we can have once a month thing. and that can eventually turn into a big *** tournament. but lets try to finda place first.....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman

well lim3 il call this the bday smash bash!!!!! starring Lim3! lol.....but its cool on the spend the night thing. i usually work sunday evening so i cant be there sunday too long. and i guess im a youngster too cuz im 19

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol.... youngins.. 22 over here....but yo there should be alot of tellys in downtown tampa right??? we need to get the biggest room they have lol...and we all put down 4 it... it will work out

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, if I am the guest of honor, I guess I will have to ask for that Sunday off. This way we can smash to our hearts content! Seeing as it is a month away, I probably could get the day off. At least I hope.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Well, if I am the guest of honor, I guess I will have to ask for that Sunday off. This way we can smash to our hearts content! Seeing as it is a month away, I probably could get the day off. At least I hope.

thats the spirit lim3!!! take off work sunday!!!! since you are i will too!!!!! and SYM I'm making a SIG of Tampa Players!!! and Lim3 im gonna need a picture of you and monk too.....cuz you guys are goin on this SIG!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa......every 1 is takein off..... sounds like a holiday....hmmmmm its final every nov. 17th its SMash day....every 1 has off.....yay yay...

u need a pic of me????or r u gonnatake if off my myspace???
im lookin 4 hotels now......but even if the telly is 100 bucks we charge at the door jus for housein...and thay way not will will put out to much.......but i dout its gonna be that much aim me ***...

NOOOOOOOOO.ROHINS IMMA MISS U...NO HOMO

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i got 1 ?...... does it mater wha motel or where???? cuz we can get a motel 6 in tampa..the 1st is
I-275 at E Fowler Avenue, Exit #51
333 E Fowler Avenue

and the 2nd is
I-4 at US 301, Exit #7
6510 US 301

im really not good wit locations in tampa so i dont no where they are...and 1 no's?

***FOUND ONE***
its $111.98 for friday-sunday pretty much me, maze and zero are goin to pay 4 the 1st night...and its 55.99 a night so every 1 chips in 4 the last night....wit 2 beds and a 19" tv.....if u find a better deal holla..at me

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
thats the spirit lim3!!! take off work sunday!!!! since you are i will too!!!!! and SYM I'm making a SIG of Tampa Players!!! and Lim3 im gonna need a picture of you and monk too.....cuz you guys are goin on this SIG!
I will have freddy take pictures of Monk and myself tomorrow. This way it is "up to date". The newest picture I have is before I grew my beard.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
ack I don't know if I'll be making this one, I might be out of town @_@
**** that sucks that you cant be there. well its like 4 and half weeks away theres time. i thought about changing it to the 24th but alot of people seem to know its on the 17th and i dont really wanna alter that cuz people are starting to plan for the 17th. o well.......there will be more soon to after.....but your moving!!!! uh oh gotta plan fast.....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa......every 1 is takein off..... sounds like a holiday....hmmmmm its final every nov. 17th its SMash day....every 1 has off.....yay yay...

u need a pic of me????or r u gonnatake if off my myspace???
im lookin 4 hotels now......but even if the telly is 100 bucks we charge at the door jus for housein...and thay way not will will put out to much.......but i dout its gonna be that much aim me ***...

NOOOOOOOOO.ROHINS IMMA MISS U...NO HOMO

never mind. i just grabbed one from your myspace. i got the one of you wit that wig on! LMAO!!! thats the perfect pic!!! i prolly wont finish it today tho. i gotta start on my friends combo video. im creating it. its gonna be sick!! ill post it when im done......but yeah lim3 take some pics and get a some up close face shots take alot so i have a lot to choose from.....the sig is called "West Florida Affiliates" u guys like that?? let me know and if you guys can find a pic of Doctor mario, Mario, CF, Link, and 3 different samus's for manko freddy and rohins that would be great.... i couldnt find a good one.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
motel 6 is horrible

i highly advise you DONT go there

try something like best western or something

the 3 times ive been to motel 6 there was very little assistance,the woman handling laundry didnt speak any english(except for once when it was some dood)

and the room smelt of mold and stuff i dont want to mention

we even found a condom hid a bit under the bed

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
motel 6 is horrible

i highly advise you DONT go there

try something like best western or something

the 3 times ive been to motel 6 there was very little assistance,the woman handling laundry didnt speak any english(except for once when it was some dood)

and the room smelt of mold and stuff i dont want to mention

we even found a condom hid a bit under the bed

alright thats definetly out of the picture.....well were jus playin smash it aint like we gonna be there to relax there anyway cuz all the people that are gonna show up.....but the condom under the bed did it for me......thats ****ing gross!!

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
yeah,its pretty bad

we were gonna try to get are money back but we said nvm

anyway,just got to a best western

or hilton!! XD

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea man them hotels are crazy if u noticed theres a big diff between HOTEL and MOTEL....hotel will throw us out.... and motels jus dont give a fu ck...if the room is crappy ill jsu ask 4 a diff 1....plus me maze and zero are gonna check in on friday....so trust me i would get a good room....as far as getin our cloths washed.....ummm thats totaly up to u lolol....im planin not to wash my cloths till sunday when i get back home...imma shower there...and maybe sleep on the floor but imma put like 1,000 sheets on the floor....but yea if u can find a cheaper 1 than yea....
AGAIN
WE GONNA BE PLAYIN SMASH NOT HAVEIN FAMILY OVER AND SAYIN THIS IS MY APARTMENT...SO YAY:laugh:

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yea man them hotels are crazy if u noticed theres a big diff between HOTEL and MOTEL....hotel will throw us out.... and motels jus dont give a fu ck...if the room is crappy ill jsu ask 4 a diff 1....plus me maze and zero are gonna check in on friday....so trust me i would get a good room....as far as getin our cloths washed.....ummm thats totaly up to u lolol....im planin not to wash my cloths till sunday when i get back home...imma shower there...and maybe sleep on the floor but imma put like 1,000 sheets on the floor....but yea if u can find a cheaper 1 than yea....
AGAIN
WE GONNA BE PLAYIN SMASH NOT HAVEIN FAMILY OVER AND SAYIN THIS IS MY APARTMENT...SO YAY:laugh:

nah anything cheaper than 50 bucks a night is basically room 1408....lol......dont want that.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
anyone down for some friendlies this weekend. i got stuff to do saturday night around 730 but im down to play till then......i cant wait for the 17th. thats just too far away! AND NO IM NOT SETTIING UP ANOTHER FEST! just want a few hours of friendlies..........this games like crack!!! not that ive used crack or something.....

classic zero

Smash Cadet
yea im getting my sh!z 2gether so im gonna be there no doubt im gonna also bring my cube and im good fo put some green down for food and 4 teh room but *SYM* keep me up date bro

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if the 17th is at a hotel, Monk, freddy, and I won't be able to attend. Our parents have a "thing" about us going to a hotel with a bunch of guys to "play video games" all night. I don't mean to be a buzz kill, it is just the rules we have to play by.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea im getting my sh!z 2gether so im gonna be there no doubt im gonna also bring my cube and im good fo put some green down for food and 4 teh room but *SYM* keep me up date bro

Hey guys, if the 17th is at a hotel, Monk, freddy, and I won't be able to attend. Our parents have a "thing" about us going to a hotel with a bunch of guys to "play video games" all night. I don't mean to be a buzz kill, it is just the rules we have to play by.
yo guys what sup...jus got back from the other side of FL....palm bay.....so whats good??? i was checkin out the boards and seein wha people was typin....LOL at jenovai "1408" and "smash is like crack"...but yea zero its still a go...so imma scoop u up at the bus station..and ill get maze be4 i get u so....when u wanna set ur bus time is up to u....

Lime....so im takein that u wont show up at all?????? or can u stop by and play 4 a few hrs.....???i think the telly is better than some 1 house cuz u can be more wild...and dont worry bout the words u say and how loud u are...but in a motel there is still respect nothing to crazy will happen...... so let me no...yay

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If this fest is at a hotel, no, I wont be able to show. Gotta follow my fathers rules. Them's the breaks of living at home.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
If this fest is at a hotel, no, I wont be able to show. Gotta follow my fathers rules. Them's the breaks of living at home.

thats retarted, but its dads way or the.........................yeah.........lol but its really no different from all of us being at my apt. just more people. but its all good. that sucks tho.......well i may reconsidering the hole hotel thing. cuz it looks like aint that many more people were gonna sho up, if it wasnt at the hotel anyway........but ill talk to SYM.

Top Bottom