• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
nah its the crew that im in. me and some friends back in GA have a crew called PGI (pwnd-gamerz-inc.) its a pretty old group. bout 3 years. lol but the SUB thing........i just felt like being stupid.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
we're all pretty much way to lazy to drive that far...besides that would just be a bad investment for me...

also slim you should edit your first post...5 weeks till nov 17th? lol

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i prolly cant change that unless everybody thats goin to mine decides to go to the FIU tournament. im considering it tho. we'll see what everyonelse says.......

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
O! that FIU tournament is iin Miami!?!? o i definetly cant do that one....i thought it was somewhere between orlando and tampa. that pretty much explains it. if your in tampa that weekend then come to mine but if your closer to miami then attend the FIU tournament. yeah it'll prolly be better than mine but not everyone can go to miami. so yeah....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
if you insist.....Ill make an anouncement.

DOES ANYONE FROM MY TOURNAMENT WANT TO ATTEND THE FIU TOURNY IN MIAMI???? IF SO IS THERE ANYONE THAT WOULD DRIVE TO MIAMI???

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No, and no. I don't have that kind of freedom. My father wouldn't let me even if I was willing and had the money.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
yo stop being scrubs and find a way to the FIU tourney.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120755

that is the thread for it. we have to drive like 3 1/2 hours to get there and you gys are complaining. just cancel this and go the FIu tourney. whoever cant make it, oh well....peace

-hiroshi
IT'S ****ING 4 AND A HALF ****ING HOURS FROM US HIROSHI. QUIT BEING A FA~GOT OR I'LL DRY FU~CK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME!!!

lmao I might go to FIU though, but it's a bit complicated.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
alright thats cool. **** dawg. that tourny was good! esp after wards. we wnet to fenrirs apt and played with him and exarch. then we got lost! LMAO!! me, rohins, and mark. lol....that was fun!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Some bad news: There are two things that may prevent me from coming this weekend.

1) My health (I am rather sick right now. I hope it clears up by the weekend)

2) My car (It is making sounds when I start it, plus I needs new brakes)

I really want to come, so if I am healthy and don't have a vehicle, I would appreciate a ride (I will give gas money).

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Some bad news: There are two things that may prevent me from coming this weekend.

1) My health (I am rather sick right now. I hope it clears up by the weekend)

2) My car (It is making sounds when I start it, plus I needs new brakes)

I really want to come, so if I am healthy and don't have a vehicle, I would appreciate a ride (I will give gas money).

o man.... well i hope your health recovers. its tuesday.. still early. feel better tho man.

and as far as the car thing maybe SYM can pick you and monk up from your place. maybe. well jus worry about feeling better first. then see if you can worry bout the ride thing.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
you know what guys. im REALLY REALLY considering changin the date.....cuz i dont think people are gonna show up. btw i had to cancel big plans because i set this tourny for this date. and it seems everyone is goin to the FIU tourny so. im really thinkin of changing the date to possibly after Limes Clearwater tourny. what do you guys think???

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
dude...did we not already have this discussion...there are people coming to this you have SYM and his whole carfull Ishotlazer and maybe Lime, Fred, and myself even if that's all that comes that's still enough to have a good time

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
you know what guys. im REALLY REALLY considering changin the date.....cuz i dont think people are gonna show up. btw i had to cancel big plans because i set this tourny for this date. and it seems everyone is goin to the FIU tourny so. im really thinkin of changing the date to possibly after Limes Clearwater tourny. what do you guys think???
Nah man, if I feel better, I am going to this. So, if you decide not to hold it, be prepared for me to show up seemingly at random. Just kidding, but seriously, we can have our own fun. It will be just like the good 'ol days! Ahh... the memories...

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
well lime was sayin that he was sick and having car problems. but even more than that I REALLY wanteed out of towners to come and a couple of weeks ago i had to cancel big plans because i had set this date. Its not a big deal, but i really really wanted this to be more than tampa players......besides ima talk to the apt complex building people and see if we can use the main office as a venue. they said no because of technical problems last time but i think i might be able to rent it out this time.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you are going to use the office, wait until next time. This way you can make it a larger tournament than it just being "the guys". I am sure more people will come if you advertise the hell out of the next installment as a tournament instead of a Fest/Tournament. It will also save you money if you wait until you can get more people to come.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
ok that helped. and i jus want you to know that i love playing with jus the fellas and jus havin a good time but my goal this year was to try an have a tourny where people from all over florida would coome too. and i jus got word from SYM and he said zero and maze cant show up. so it really would be just me you, monk, fredy, SYM , and ISHOT LAZER but i havent seen him post anything since he said he was coming wich was awhile ago.

P.S but dont get me wrong I LOVE playing with you guys. i just wanna expand. i wanna have something worth cancelling my planns with my brother who i dont see alot. even tho my brother wanted to come up to see me after i had already set that date for the tourny....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Dude, I'm sorry man. You shoulda told us it was no good and you had Fam to visit. I am sure the others would have understood. Again dude, I'm sorry.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
If you want to move this to another date that's fine go for it...either way I'm sure Lime and I will be smashing...oh Greg I talked to IshotLazer he's still interested in this if you cancel it I'll tell him it's off and he can come hang out with us in Clearwater...do whatever you want man...it's your decision

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I'm sorry man. You shoulda told us it was no good and you had Fam to visit. I am sure the others would have understood. Again dude, I'm sorry.

nah its cool man. dont sweat it. my brother only lives an hour an ahalf away. its jus that between his working schedule and taking care of his baby its hard for him to come up to see me. its nothin to cancel my plans with him cuz im goin to his house for thanksgiving anyway, but we have things to do. i didnt mean to throw a family problem in your face but its not that big a deal. i was jus conscerned because people havent really been posting on the thread lately and there were some maybes on top of the stuff with my brother. in all reality i could still have it but i was jus alittle ticked off cuz i planned it like 6 weeks ago and im seeing no increase of attendance. thats all.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
If you want to move this to another date that's fine go for it...either way I'm sure Lime and I will be smashing...oh Greg I talked to IshotLazer he's still interested in this if you cancel it I'll tell him it's off and he can come hang out with us in Clearwater...do whatever you want man...it's your decision

well i havent made up my mind yet.....im extremely indecisive at times like this...:confused:

Top Bottom