• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I say you have just one more smashfest thing just the locals then advertise the hell out of it next time man cause I really want to hang out with you guys more...I'm trying to see if my friend wants to come along too...and Greg this doesn't have to be an al lday thing you could kick us out at like 6:00 or something it doesn't have to go into the hours of the night

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I say you have just one more smashfest thing just the locals then advertise the hell out of it next time man cause I really want to hang out with you guys more...I'm trying to see if my friend wants to come along too...and Greg this doesn't have to be an al lday thing you could kick us out at like 6:00 or something it doesn't have to go into the hours of the night

thats a relief maybe ill do that. ill kick people out at 630pm but ill open my doors at 1130. its jus hard sometimes wakin up lol ....but ill force my self.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey man, we are coming. I got my car back, so expect me, Monk, one of his friends, and maybe freddy. Freddy may have to watch his sister, so it is a toss up if he can go or not. As always I am bringing a powerstrip and I am sure Monk will be dragging his cube with us.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, we are coming. I got my car back, so expect me, Monk, one of his friends, and maybe freddy. Freddy may have to watch his sister, so it is a toss up if he can go or not. As always I am bringing a powerstrip and I am sure Monk will be dragging his cube with us.

cool. my bad when u called. i was sleepin. but yeah you know the routine. jus come on by an call me when u at the gate..

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This junk was so much fun guys! We need to do this again, even though we are, I am saying we need to.

Greg: Man, as always, crazy matches man. They were all real close. Thanks again for all of the spacey and Marth practice. Hopefully you got some real good projectile practice, I know it isn't the same as if you were playing against the spaceys, but nonetheless it is practice.

Gabe: I really hate Jiggs, I am sorry if I yelled your ears off, but at least you know our matches were close enough to get verbal. That stuff was crazy!

Nick: Yeah, I see you all the time, but whatever. Good stuff, just like everyday we smash together. Sorry I didn't get to face you a bunch today, but we will fix that real soon.

Felipe: Thanks for breaking my parfait bad luck streak. Fun as always, I hope school isn't keeping you down too much. See you Monday dude.

Jeremy: Not sure if you will ever see this, but I am sure Nick will show you this if you don't find it first. You did good today man. Just practice your stuff when you can and you will get better. Don't forget to hit up Felipe whe you guys are free to get some smash practice.

Ishotlazer: Good stuff man, very intense. Wish you guys had more time to smash so we could get more 1v1s. Tell your friends the same and hope we can smash again later on.

Rohins: I wish you could have come man, even if we would have been cramped like sardines. You were there in spirit though man. I hope you had fun in Melbourne Friday night.

Mankosuki: It seems you had to work again, sorry about that man. But hey, at least you are making moneys.

C@shMooney: Sorry about your family man. I hope everything is ok. We will get to smash again one of these days.

WATO: Wish you guys would have made it. We shall smash again soon!

Like I said this was too much fun. I love chillin' with you guys. Wish we could do this more often, I would love the practice.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, though Friday night I played with the Brandon guys until 5:30 AM so that made up for it. I'm also off Sunday if anyone wants to smash more...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd like to smash but chances are everyone else is busy I know Lime works a double shift Sundays and Freddy has church...I mean I would invite you over to my place but not only is it tiny I'm not sure my mom wouldn't like some random dude I met at a tournament chillin out over here

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
well yeah fellas im busy today. and il be goin home tomorow after noon to my parents crib and ill be there for a whole week. but i wanna get some more practice. cuz i noticed i got better with marth just from the matches i played yesterday. gud stuff everyone. everybody played well.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Actually, if nobody gives up their spot, we may not be going. Which sucks, cause I really want to go. But, this is all out of my hands.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
At the time I was sure we had rides. But it seems others had dibs first. If two people bail, then we have seats (at least this is my understanding). Curses, I don't want to miss this.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
well i kinda jus updated myself. but theres some shocking news! im moving! not far tho......just around the corner from where i stay now. *everyone can exhale now* but this may jepordize my apt. for the hangout spot. ill have to see how my new roomates are. so yeah......

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah ill check. but ill prolly be playin with Lamugi alot cuz he's very close to where i stay too. YAY i finally have someone to play regularly.

Top Bottom