• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
smash this weekend? lemme know if you still have my number
Yes, yes, and even more yes. Jebus dude, it's been forever and a half! I hope we can get a plan going, I gotta go to work now, Monk, if you are reading this and it is after 10, give me a call or find another way of contacting me. Laters!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
whoaaaaa.......smashin this week end??????????????????????? holler at me

c@sh $10 bucks is cheap...lets do 50 ***....u down

yo its gonna be at slims apartment?????? tomar at 1pm be there or be homo

slim will come on later to confirm everything

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Lol, Greg, if you change it to the 24th, we could have a weekend smash in honor of me reaching the big '20'. But do what you have to, it is your place.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lime u cant do it the 17th????cuz zero already bought his bus ticket.. and that will be a waste of money cuz he said he wants to play alot of good people up here...cuz he been sayin he's gonna be playin wit xif. and Linguini...so he is playin alot of good people alrdy....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I never said I couldn't do it on the 17th, I just said it would be neat if it was the weekend after. I am looking forward to this fest, it is going to be fun. I am hoping my fest gets some attention soon too, cause the A-list isn't all that large, but oh well. We will have to wait and see.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I never said I couldn't do it on the 17th, I just said it would be neat if it was the weekend after. I am looking forward to this fest, it is going to be fun. I am hoping my fest gets some attention soon too, cause the A-list isn't all that large, but oh well. We will have to wait and see.

well um......i would love too but something i wasnt aware of was that, thats the saturday after thanksgiving. ill be aat my parents that weekend. sorry lime but itll have to be the 17th or the weekend after thanksgiving weekend.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thats cool, have fun with your fam. I wasn't really suggesting the weekend after, just pointing out my birthday is soon. I might have freddy and Monk over to smash, SYM, if you want to come over on the 24th, it would be cool. But again, it would just be the four of us.

edit: I can't really have anybody else over, I don't want a big shin-dig.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, unfortunately, I just learned that I can not either. Gabe, you wanna come over and smash a bit with freddy, monk, and I on the 24th? Cause I'm going to be bored if I don't get to smash.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Maybe, depends on what gets done tomorrow. Monk and I are going LAN hunting tomorrow to see if we can find a place for my tournament.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
imma be leavein the house im in now 4 a while so i wont be on the boards ina while maybe once and a blue moon....so if anything goes down call me...or if u guys jus want to smash hit me up.....you guys got my number if not slim and lime know it... yay

yo slim u should change the title of the thread...cuz i see about 101 smashfests and tornys on the 17th...

oh yea bro imma be free this whole week so hit me up we can get a few rounds in...i really need to play some1 cuz i feel that i get better than i get wrost again.... SO HIT ME UP!!!!:crazy:

Top Bottom