• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey man, you still got a month-ish to go until this happens. We (my self and the guys) wouldn't want to ruin your fun, so by all means, if more people come, don't alter your plans just because the three of us can't make it if it is at a hotel.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, you still got a month-ish to go until this happens. We (my self and the guys) wouldn't want to ruin your fun, so by all means, if more people come, don't alter your plans just because the three of us can't make it if it is at a hotel.
alright it wont be the same tho. well maybe we can find a better venue. or is your dad still skeptical about it??

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
'Course he is, hell he ALWAYS wants to know where I am. He wanted me to hold my fest on a day that he was home so he could "watch the place". But I understand the "I want to keep an eye on the strangers" thing. If I end up coming, it'll be just me (if it is at a hotel). No way Monk's mom or freddy's parents will let them go.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hmmmm....yeaaaa...so far it still looks like the same amount of people...Lim3,Monk,Fred,Slim,SYM,Zero,Maze.....thas all the people i see so far...so yea there would be no point of the telly....than should we go back to plan "A"???holdin it at slims???let me no....cuz my boys maze and zero are still gonna have to get a telly....

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Nov. 17th is the day... there is only 1 we jus debatin on getin a hotel.....but its lookin like a no....so yea nov. 17th...talk to slim he will give u all the info bout where his apartment is.....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yeah i think im changing the location back to my place cuz i think im bout to lose my job and i wont have money to help pay for the hotel. gotta get bac on the hunt for a new job........... :(

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm sorry dude, I hope you wont be jobless for too long. Good luck in your hunt too, finding one isn't always easy.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
dam.n man bein jobless blows the big 1..jus say that u have a child on the way and thats y u not on point it will work i bet u:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:....anyway...ok smash fest is back at yo crib...thas coo wit me.....still the 17th tho right.....cuz my homies are comein from the north and south of fl....and they say they beat every 1 where they live...Maze is really good...his falco is serious i never beat him be4.....so this is gonna be the 1st time imma own him....yayay...and since he only lives about a 1 from me he will prob. come to more smash fests......yea...zero i dont no cuz he lives in miami but the 17th is goona be fun....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I hope you get enough sleep man, we don't need you to be wacky. Are you going to get Zero? That is one hell of a day dude. Miami, Greg's, back to Miami. Jebus, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'm not sure Lime but I think his buddy is coming up to visit...not only for this one smashfest...but that might just be me and I mean what do I know...that's right...pancakes

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol........ my boy is getin a ride up here i jus need to pick him up from the station and take him to the hotel.....i got to pick up maze in ocala so yea thats a hr. drive but all 3 of us stayin in a hotel 4 a weekend...sooo yea....if any 1 wanna smash on friday or sunday...let me no.....

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
well the good news is i might be able to get my job back......but truthfully thats not that good of news....lol i hate my job..... but yeah its still the 17th.....but i have to say i was gonna go to this tourny with rohins and thats the 17th too.....but i just found out it was on the 17th.....im confused.....but yeah keep planning on coming the 17th if not many people are gonna show up at my place then i guess we can go with rohins. if thats cool with him.....but the room in his car is limited......hmmmm???? talk to me guys what would u guys rather do????

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Oh well, have fun guy. Just don't forget we are here too. Hey, Monk, freddy and I want to gather the four of us (you being the fourth Greg) and have a bunch of free for all matches of nothing but Falcon. I think whoever's tv we use might explode form the awesome coming from the tv. But yeah, let us know what goes on. What ever you choose to do is fine by me, just have fun doing whatever you wanted to do. If you don't, you will have to answer to me, lol.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I could care less either way man do what you want...you don't get a chance to go to that many tournaments so you might as well take this chance while you can...I would ask to hitch a ride but my mammy really wouldn't like me driving out that far

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
ok........but its in orlando. thats closer than bradenton! lol the StiXX!!! well ill see what SYM says....HURRY UP SYM!!!!! GET YA AS S ON THE BOARDS AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION!!!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
ok........but its in orlando. thats closer than bradenton! lol the StiXX!!! well ill see what SYM says....HURRY UP SYM!!!!! GET YA AS S ON THE BOARDS AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION!!!!!
only reason we went to bradenton is because it was 5 bucks for the tournaments and I really don't wanna go to this without lime(That way I have someone my ma knows)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I can't really go that far when I have to work the nest morning. It would make me look like an azz saying "Hey, uh, Rohins, yeah, um, we kinda need to leave now. It's 5AM and I gotta be at work in five hours..." Curse you Johnny's!!!!

edit: I wont be able to if it is at a Motel, but maybe, if my dad is home, I might be able to let you guys come over here. But don't count on it, he has been mighty pissy lately.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
most likely i wont. but if the possibilities there i may take it....depending on how many people say there coming.....if its just the 5 of us then ill prolly go to the tournament if rohins is still goin. but if more people talk about coming then ill stay. and thats besides SYM's friends. but now that i think about it i remember rohins saying that he was doing something that weekend.........I tink?????.....im pretty confused.....

but im bout to get off for now....any last words??

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Well there was that other guy IshotLazor or whatever that said he was coming to this...I dunno man do what you want think about it for a day or so and then get back to us

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah well if ISHOTLAZER is coming then i cant back out.....cuz he's someone i dont know and i dont want to up an change that.....and he lives so close and i dont want to upset anybody.... so yeah......screw it....lol MY PLACE NOVEMBER 17th!!!!

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
well ofcourse lime monk and possibly freddy.....and this other guy Master Neuiman. he said he may come but he said he would need housing but i definetly cant provide that....so he proll y wont sho.....so far thats it.....

Top Bottom