• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
wow today feels like thrus... but yo ill bring my cube and small tv....i really wanna play teams..i havent played teams in along i only played a few times wit fred monk and lim3 and thats all.....i hope more people show up....

Monk you should be mario 4 halloween.and ill be dr.mario and Lime can be link....and jenova captin....lol thas funny

alright thanks SYM. i need as much as we can get cuz i wanna be able to have alot of singles matches without waiting for the whole world to lose so i can play next.

MONK- i myspaced anger so...........yeah...........

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol its mad late i cant sleep.....jus seein wha was some post were lookin like....well yay ill bring my tv and cube and a strip...dout i need it but better safe than sorry.....is it me or did this week go by very slow??? anyway....so far theres at most 7 people..... ummmm. thats not alot.....but yay it will work...its more of a chill and joke time i see while beatin a ss in smash....alcohol would make smash really really crazy.. but people got to drive home so its out the ?....yay

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i will be recording some matches. i really hope more people can show up. but at this point i doubt there will be anymore peopple coming besides the ones on the attendees list. o well.......ill try to make the best out of who will be here.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I can invite some people but they're probably all overwhelmed with school nonsense.

edit: I can consult with phanna but I doubt he'll be able to make it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Turns out I'm not going to Orlando cause I didn't get the day off. Depending on how late you guys play, I could come over since I get off at 7:00.

PM me your address.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Turns out I'm not going to Orlando cause I didn't get the day off. Depending on how late you guys play, I could come over since I get off at 7:00.

PM me your address.

alright suki. that will be cool. i only set a early end time cuz i have roomates but since im goin all out ill extend it for you. if it was jus me i would have an overnight fest and everyone could crash at my place but my rromates usually bring company over saturday night and i respect the both of them withthat so i try to end it as late as possible without annoying anyone. but come on by suki. the more the merrier. briing your controller too.

P.S.......i jus decided to put my address on the first post. so if anyone jus wanted to see how far i was they can do so, without having to wait for me to reply back to a PM. so its on the first post of the thread.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
even at 3 and 2 people still wont have to wait that long...cuz a match lasts about 4-5 mins. so people will play alot i think.....plus if we play 2v2...it will fly by...but yea imma be leavein in a bit...and i got my HAIR DID.....im bring back the jerry curl......YAY

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
wait, do you need me to bring my tv? I can just bring my cube I don't want to bring the tv if I don't need to hehe.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
today smash fest was great......rohins ur tha ish i got to say good to play wit u again man...Lim3 ur link is so fast its insane.....monk ur mario gets better and better every time i play or see u....Fred u gotten better to and ur a funny smasher lol....sl1m ur captin is CCCCCRRRRAAAZYYYYYY he's to fast 4 me cant handle him.....but yo this was fun... r u gonna have it next weekend????if so i wont be there :o( imma be out of town....imma be around angrylobster area maybe i can smash wit him or something and rep. this side of fl...lol

P.S. ADD ME TO NOV.17 ill be there mos def.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
nah no fest next weekend. my next one will be the 17th. thas what im aiming for.

But for everybody who came over......

Lim3- good ish man. your links coming along jus great. and u got a pretty good falcon. stick wit the both of em

Monk- AWWW MAN!!! Crazy ****IN MAtCHes we HAD!!!! every one of em were really close, and back an forth. Your Mario is a serious contender to the higher tierd charachters. good combos and executions. no matter how much i hated the b-air combos Lol....they were effective and you used them well. and thanks for teaching me that trick with falcon on FOD.

SYM- GOod ish man. everytime i see you, your doing some new crazy *** combo or move. your improving alot. but stick to one or two charachters. you'll be ahole lot more consistent that way. and try not to get bored with that charachter.

FREDDY- your an interesting smasher. lol funny too. you can do some crazy *** secret moves that i didnt know about. wish we had more time too play.

Rohins- Man i wish we couldve played more. your good as hell! and your pretty versatile with everyone. definetly the best player here! were definetly gonna have to play real soon. we had some close ones tho. i wanna get more chancees to play your samus.........October 13=Good times

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Rohins ~ Sorry I spazzed man, I shoulda flashed the "M". It was fun as always, if only you coulda stayed longer. But for next time...

SYM ~ Good stuff man, really fun. I hope Falcon didn't stomp your face too bad after all of those early kills. I am looking forward to the next time we smash.

Slim ~ It has been FOREVER since the last time we played. I am glad we were finally able to face each other once again. Your Young Link is really good, much more consistent than mine. Your Falcon hurt my Falcon's feelings, I think they need to fight it out next time. I am not too confident my Falcon is up to the challenge though.

Monk ~ pffbbt, I was a spazz yesterday. What can I say? I was just too freakin exited to get outta the house to hang and smash.

freddy ~ Giant melee + bob-oms = Freakin sweet fun! We have to let the monkeys dish the pain out again soon.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
So... yeah. I learned something.

Four Captain Falcons. Small stage. Randomly jumping full speed off the edge with a Falcon Punch. Chance of success = 90%

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
hey ill show up for the november 17th one if i can (i probably can) ill update that some more, also my friend lamugi will also be attending.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** jenova, i live like 5 miles away from you, do i know you? my name is danny btw...
i went to alonso high school and now attend HCC.

Top Bottom